SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

maroonsgotop
5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Forfar can gtf!  Wasn’t about money for them so presumably happy to relegate teams.  **** off!

voted yes because it meant Partick and Falkirk would be in their league meaning more cash for them. Not sure either of those clubs, fans would go to Forfar. totally deluded

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

ToadKiller Dog
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Add Forfar onto the list of clubs I want to see go bust after this.

It's frightening how far the self interest and willingness to put finance above sporting integrity runs in our game.

Clubs at that level have bowls club mentality ,they are not the businesses that the top end clubs are .

Clear small minded self interest .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Willie Miller’s intellect in this discussion is the equivalent of bringing a knife to a gun fight. 

He's armed to teeth with a water pistol. 

Willie Miller is a slavering prick. Hasn’t a clue and refuses to believe it’s about finances for leagues 1 & 2. Why then did the Forfar manager say he’d prefer to have Falkirk, Raith and Partick in their league next season? Clarity my ****en arse

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

What can they hide? Everyone knows their tongues cling to the rim of Celtic arseholes.

True dat.😁

4 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I thought that was an incredible statement to make

It's almost as if he wants to undermine the legitimacy of the proposal

Rogue Daddy

Ironically (current pandemic not withstanding)... this could be the best thing (ie. the the SPFL ******* up!) that's happened to Scottish football in a long time. Time to clean house, get clubs paid, reconstruction going forward.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Can’t see it happening but I hope some of the clubs who voted Yes now come and out and make a statement that they no longer stand by it given developments (even if they can’t legally rescind their vote (but maybe they can if Dundee can and there still 28 days to go?!) the impact of them publicly slamming the SPFL would be damming) 

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I can understand St Mirren and Hamilton voting for it, and even Aberdeen as they would secure a Euro spot, also Celtic. 

What I can’t understand is why Dundee Utd, Hibs, Inverness, and Motherwell would vote for it unless they’ve been offered cash to vote that way, this absolutely stinks to the high heavens! 

Dundee Utd are the worst for me, they could have voted against the proposals knowing full well it doesn’t even affect them as they’re going to be promoted anyway, they would have even saved some integrity of Scottish football! Hibs will lose out on derby cash, and that’s a lot of money for them, so they voted against us out of sheer bitterness imo, Inverness are the turkeys voting for Xmas, because they’ve just voted to stay down when they could have gone up if the leagues were to reconstruct, utter madness, and Motherwell would be in the Dundee Utd camp because nothing would affect them. 

If this transpires that we go down as a result of the way this has been done, then I’m not just finished with away grounds, I won’t put another penny into Scottish football and I hope they go bust, they absolutely deserve to! 

Well put m8👍👍👍

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

He basically wanted Partick relegated because of the away support.  Never mentioned the lack of sporting integrity in the clubs deciding to demote them though.  Pr1ck

Yip and keeping Falkirk there would gain them a lot of money as well (but it wasn't about the money) 🙄

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Shanks said:

Dundee have been in touch and they say...... no comment. 

Shiting it.

Hopefully their fans are up in arms.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Be amazed if there isnt a maroon statement very soon.

Rangers should make the whistleblowers evidence fully transparent and release into the public domain. Dundee are a scabby club and there’s collusion between them and the SPFL. They were about to change their vote from No to yes after bribery from Dungcaster. Now the cat is out the bag and Dundee have gone to ground 

Just googled Forfar

The town was once the seat of Scotland's King Malcolm Canmore and is famous for its witches who once danced on graves and frolicked with the devil

Remnants of Standards
17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers want Doncasters heid 

I wouldn't wish that heid on anyone.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Shiting it.

Hopefully their fans are up in arms.

The walls are closing in on these snakey ***** 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Willie Miller thinking the money wasn’t important to the lower division clubs?! Surely it was even more important to those clubs that are living hand to mouth on a weekly basis! 

Oneneilberry

Would never tire of punching Miller in the throat repeatedly 

Edited by Oneneilberry
Misspelled

2 hours ago, Victorian said:

Essentially we're being milked to save others.    Taxed.      Others survive at our financial cost.     

Correct. And apart from Hearts fans (&not all may i add) no one has a problem with this.

Forfar chairman saying money doesn't matter to them generally however if 3 leagues finish Forfar don't get relegated Partick and Falkirk will be in their league. ching, ching.

12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Oh what I'd give for Vlad to be around right now...he'd be in his absolute element. 

Better than the current chairwoman, He would have made sure we never ended up in this position in the first place.

The Future's Maroon

Been a while since I bought a Sunday paper, there could be some good garden reading tomorrow (and days to come)!

Just now, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Willie Miller thinking the money wasn’t important to the lower division clubs?! Surely it was even more important to those clubs that are living hand to mouth on a weekly basis! 

To be fair I don’t think Forfar’s £3700 will make much difference to them. They could get more cash if one of the players sold their car. 

NaturalOrder74

FFS Dundee, step up and say it how it is that's the only way to clean your hands you're either with them or against them

Forfar chairman said they are due £3k and he doesn't give a **** about that, he wants Falkirk and partick in league 1 

If there has been collusion and bribery it will out. There is no hiding place for Doncaster and his Celtic puppet masters. They will try and sweep this under the carpet. 

Rogue Daddy

It's actually a shame wheeling out Willie Miller.... do the right thing and put him away! Thick as....

Good he brought that point up six times when he didn’t get the answer he wanted.  Dickhead

Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

It's actually a shame wheeling out Willie Miller.... do the kindest thing and put him to sleep! Thick as....

FTFY 

Listening to Sportsound all becoming more clear. We need to do everything to start next season for new Sky deal. We'll give you money now if you finish , agree a precedent.

What no-one is prepared to say is that otherwise this year is null and void and no 9IAR.

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Forfar chairman saying money doesn't matter to them generally however if 3 leagues finish Forfar don't get relegated Partick and Falkirk will be in their league. ching, ching.

The boy is obviously a couple of cards shy of a full deck.

Famous 1874

Hearts have to issue a statement to put the pressure on the SPFL. Romanov would be having a field day. Come on Budge do the right thing for once and call those corrupt ****ers out. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )