Kiwidoug

annushorribilis III
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah but there might be a hitch if the tv deal is affected with no games being played 😂

We've all kicked the can around a lot in the last couple of days on this so I'll make this a short one - this isn't going to happen. 😢

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

We've all kicked the can around a lot in the last couple of days on this so I'll make this a short one - this isn't going to happen. 😢

You can’t be certain about that, nobody can, there is so much uncertainty about what might happen,

15 hours ago, Rods said:

Ron the con owns the Farm and the ticket office at the moment. How long will it be before it’s the stadium. Then it will be his bank on the front of the strips. 

Did Ron not also say they would have been running at a loss if it was not for the McGinn money? Who are they selling this year. 

A lot of overheads to be cut at Fester they are not exactly pushing for Europe either. This is just the begging for Hibs to be back to their natural mid to bottom of the table position. Crowds will start to dwindle. It may not happen soon but trouble is coming for them. Still Hertz are doon though

It's all that half these weirdos think or talk about. 

Looking forward to seeing them struggle and the usual loudmouthed morons on Twitter try and justify the inevitable penny pinching. 

Correct they are laughing now but dont see the bigger picture. 

Its a classic Hibs trait it is in their Psyche.

Laugh at Hearts while they are going to be in trouble aswell. Perfect example of this is relagation derby.

46 minutes ago, sorrow said:

Genuinely staggered at the lack of understanding on this thread. 

Even at 80% of your wage bill, you are still paying way more in wages than Hibs are paying 100%. 

And you are a wee Championship club. Hibs are in the Premier League. 

Big picture?? 

Think about it. Simpletons.

And enjoy the giant slice of karma coming your way....

Ha ha ha I think I have myself a big one here.

Even better to prove my point about them caring more about us than hibs he slavers on about our wage bill. Its in their DNA to be focused on us. 

Tick Tock Ron the Con has got you lot over a barrel. 

17 minutes ago, Rods said:

Ha ha ha I think I have myself a big one here.

Even better to prove my point about them caring more about us than hibs he slavers on about our wage bill. Its in their DNA to be focused on us. 

Tick Tock Ron the Con has got you lot over a barrel. 

Ha ha indeed. 

A thread about Hibs. 

You don't do irony then? 

2 minutes ago, sorrow said:

Ha ha indeed. 

A thread about Hibs. 

You don't do irony then? 

A thread about wage deferments.

Are you a bit lost mind you every thread on your forum is about us so you will be right at home.

ps just for your information incase you dont fully understand. The money deferred now will have to be paid back later so you will be paying the likes of Kamberi more than 100% come December( who does not want to be there) Oh yeh and no players coming in so you can forget about that chat aswell. You may be in the premier league but you have nothing to look forward to except dross that got you to 7th. See you when we are on the way back up.

Jog along now mug.

7 minutes ago, Rods said:

A thread about wage deferments.

Are you a bit lost mind you every thread on your forum is about us so you will be right at home.

ps just for your information incase you dont fully understand. The money deferred now will have to be paid back later so you will be paying the likes of Kamberi more than 100% come December( who does not want to be there) Oh yeh and no players coming in so you can forget about that chat aswell. You may be in the premier league but you have nothing to look forward to except dross that got you to 7th. See you when we are on the way back up.

Jog along now mug.

Arithmetic not your thing either?

Not explaining it again for the hard of thinking.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, sorrow said:

Even at 80% of your wage bill, you are still paying way more in wages than Hibs are paying 100%. 

Big picture?? 

Ah, a supporter of Edinburgh’s Celtic Supporters Club. Pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, sorrow said:

I am sure it will come back to Hearts what ever explanation you have.

The Verminator
22 minutes ago, sorrow said:

Here`s an easy one - 5+1 is.......

Can we keep him as a pet, pleeeeeeeeease??

baron of ness
31 minutes ago, The Verminator said:

We could keep him as our little Rat and feed him shite .

46 minutes ago, The Verminator said:

6! That was easy. 

Here is one for you. 

What is the largest number - 

80% of 9,000,000 or 100% of 6,000,000?

Use a calculator if you wish. 

15 minutes ago, sorrow said:

6! That was easy. 

Here is one for you. 

What is the largest number - 

80% of 9,000,000 or 100% of 6,000,000?

Use a calculator if you wish. 

you do realise it’s not a competition of who has the smallest wage billl? There is no points at the end of the day for you if you have less than us. You have to pay wages you have a budget your plan is to break that budget in December and May because of referrals. 

Let me break it down again. If your income is 4 million and your outgoings are 6 million is the answer Hearts are going down? 

12 minutes ago, Rods said:

you do realise it’s not a competition of who has the smallest wage billl? There is no points at the end of the day for you if you have less than us. You have to pay wages you have a budget your plan is to break that budget in December and May because of referrals. 

Let me break it down again. If your income is 4 million and your outgoings are 6 million is the answer Hearts are going down? 

And if your income is 4 million and your outgoings are 7.2 million is that better or worse?? 

Going now. 

Can feel my IQ dropping just engaging with you. 

Get doon already!! 

Just now, sorrow said:

And if your income is 4 million and your outgoings are 7.2 million is that better or worse?? 

Going now. 

Get doon already!! 

So it is Hearts again 

How will our wage bill our outgoings in anyway affect your finances?

The Verminator
1 hour ago, sorrow said:

Going now. 

Get doon already!! 

Stay please, you know it makes sense

4 hours ago, sorrow said:

Ha ha indeed. 

A thread about Hibs. 

You don't do irony then? 

Wage deferment is the subject matter but speaking as it's author, the hidden text was certainly the hope that Hibs are heading for major financial trouble.

HSL and the extraordinary Proclaimers £100,000 fund proved conclusively that Hibs supporters will be found missing if financial support is needed.  You'll be reliant on Ron.

Meanwhile, FoH just goes from strength to strength.

Samuel Camazzola
16 hours ago, sorrow said:

Big picture?? 

12 years for the sleeper cell to be sitting quiet then... TRIGGERED! 😂

I'm really concerned that our beloved cousins in the west will be in a dire financial situation again. 

Really concerned. :jjyay:

Nookie Bear
38 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'm really concerned that our beloved cousins in the west will be in a dire financial situation again. 

Really concerned. :jjyay:

Just one of our west coast friends? Odd.

Voice of reason
17 hours ago, sorrow said:

Big picture?? 

People who use ‘whataboutery’ as an argument have nearly always got a low IQ. All you have really said above is that Hearts took a sensible step to cut wages due to a high wage bill rather than defer. Glad you agree that our approach was right albeit we all know we will be fighting for survival- we are not stupid. Let’s park that as it has absolutely nothing to with Hibs survival. 

so Hibs...

Large wage bill for a very average team that ‘finished’ 7th. These overpaid average players doing no work for possibly 6 months on full wages ( whether you pay now or later is irrelevant - it’s a debt). Why pay people full wages for doing no work? Paying 80% is very generous by Hearts - why can’t you see that? Paying them 100% is really bad business sense.

So no Scottish football, even behind closed doors, probably until November. No crowds and virtually no income until perhaps January 2021 (are Hibs going to refund the 8,000 season ticket holders?). With social distancing the largest crowds allowed inside Easter Road might only be 7,000 assuming 1 person per 3 seats. Then, of course, you have some unknowns - a highly likely second peak of the virus in the winter causing another maybe another 4 month total lockdown. Hibs seem to think they are immune to all this. 

Hibs, like all other clubs, are now in survival mode. You might make it, you might not. Shouting “it’s fine, what about them” will make no difference if you go into admin. 

As for karma, voting to expel your rivals out of self interest whilst throwing sporting integrity out the window is not an attractive look. Hibs fans scuttling about the internet like a pack of rats gloating about this farce is really classy as well. In a time when people should be coming together to support each other in a crisis, Hibs and their supporters are acting like hate-filled morons. Let’s see what karma makes of that.

On 14/05/2020 at 18:57, sorrow said:

Going now. 

Get doon already!! 

What a banger.