Mafia - Game of Thrones

Shapes

Day 1 voting record (I think it's accurate)

2. Yvonnejambo  Boof      
3. Geoff Kilpatrick Dunks      
6.Prince Buaben  iant      
7. milky_26  Derek      
8. Dr. Sheldon Cooper Smack      
9. Bunny Munro Sheldon      
10. Vlad Magic Smack      
11. Smack Bigsmak      
12. JamboSean75 Rudi Dunks Prince iant
13. Boof  Yvonne Dunks Bunny Prince
14. Groot sean      
15. Iantjambo  Prince      
16. Rudi Skacel sean      
18.Bigsmak        
19. Dunks Geoff      
20. Derek from Stenhouse milky      

Sorry for the formatting - can't sort it...

Red are the lynch-voters.

Green are the non-counting votes

Edited by Boof

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• iantjambo

• Shapes

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vote count (subject to Shapes' confirmation and everyones' vote being valid etc etc).

Count accurate (subject to blah blah as above) up to my last post with the Day 1 voting record.

Boof 3

Dunks 2

Geoff 1

iant 1

Bunny 1

Derek 1

However, Bunny Munro said something earlier that looks well-dodgy. I had to re-read it and could, as aye, be barking up the wrong tree. In fact I might even be in the wrong fecking forest, but it looks dodgy to me. I'll stick with Dunks for now but will happily put my vote onto Bunny if it looks like having a good (for the town - as far as I can tell, which is not very) outcome.

Edited by Boof

In fact...could some of our goons be playing a clever game and just posting seldom enough that their vote will not count?

Shapes - what sanctions (if any) are being applied to yesterday's transgressors? Just that yesterday's vote didn't count?

Shite - I had another question...it'll come back...

Rudi Skacel
17 minutes ago, Boof said:

In fact...could some of our goons be playing a clever game and just posting seldom enough that their vote will not count?

Shapes - what sanctions (if any) are being applied to yesterday's transgressors? Just that yesterday's vote didn't count?

It wouldnt be a good tactic for you guys, if it happens a second day then its modkilled. 

First day someone doesn't post 5 times their vote doesn't count and if they do it again they're modkilled. vote count coming up.

37 minutes ago, Boof said:

if they were doing it deliberately then it would be them ruining the game. it would be very neil doncaster esc

All I can say is I’m glad I never did post requirements when I ran games, struggling to keep track of my count let alone having to do it for all of you lot 

Votes

Boof 2 

Dunks 2

Derek 2

Bunny 1

Ian 1

Geoff 1

4 left to vote

@boof you only had 2 votes. People have voted/unvoted you quite a few times.

Bunny, Sean & Derek still to make 5 posts although going by my counting, bunny & derek only have one more to make. Sean has 2 or 3. I'll double check if it gets much closer and it looks like someone might miss it but I'm confident there is long enough left.

32 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

It wouldnt be a good tactic for you guys, if it happens a second day then its modkilled. 

I don't have any guys...but they could be taking it turn about. Bunny, Vlad (rip) and Derek yesterday...

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

if they were doing it deliberately then it would be them ruining the game. it would be very neil doncaster esc

Doncasteresque in the extreme but if I were a goon I'd be looking at any way of gaining an advantage.

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Votes

Boof 2 

Dunks 2

Derek 2

Bunny 1

Ian 1

Geoff 1

4 left to vote

@boof you only had 2 votes. People have voted/unvoted you quite a few times.

Bunny, Sean & Derek still to make 5 posts although going by my counting, bunny & derek only have one more to make. Sean has 2 or 3. I'll double check if it gets much closer and it looks like someone might miss it but I'm confident there is long enough left.

Yep - I had Bunny revoting me after his vote/unvote. Not the world's best spreadsheeter :lol: 

I'm sure Sean will get his remaining posts in a minute or two before deadline!

Only goons would do a list of goons and include one of their goon buddies in the list. Once we find one it will make it easier to find another

Bunny Munro

I can't tell if Boof is a goon hiding in plain sight or a townie who's bored without a role. 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I can't tell if Boof is a goon hiding in plain sight or a townie who's bored without a role. 

Not the former and 50% correct with the latter - definitely not bored, just wanting everyone to get posting so that, eventually, the goons will slip up...like you've done already.

Bunny Munro
11 minutes ago, Boof said:

Not the former and 50% correct with the latter - definitely not bored, just wanting everyone to get posting so that, eventually, the goons will slip up...like you've done already.

I'm not a goon Boof. 

3 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

I wouldn't be outing myself that quickly if I were a mason. Whilst we still have four masons who can chat off thread we can do more damage by steering votes.

There's only one group of four in this game...

16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm not a goon Boof. 

Neither am I. But at least I'm making an effort to find some.

So explain the above.

Clock starts...now. Should give you less time to consult your goon mates...

Bunny Munro
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

So explain the above.

I knew there was four goons in his game and thought that the masons were the same. I've checked and there are only three. Just a mistake. You not think I'd take more care if I was a goon?

Edited by Bunny Munro

iantjambo
11 minutes ago, Boof said:

So explain the above.

That’s really thin. 
You trying to direct suspicion away from yourself Boof?

8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I knew there was four goons in his game and thought that the masons were the same. I've checked and there are only three. Just a mistake. You not think I'd take more care if I was a goon?

I don't know. Goonly chums would hope so. If you have any.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

That’s really thin. 
You trying to direct suspicion away from yourself Boof?

Absolutely not - only trying to focus on those whom I find dodgy. If that's due to a mis-read of their intentions that's only because I have nothing else to go on.  

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

This is more like it 😂

I picked up on something else Bunny said in the same post but it could be construed in many different ways.

I'm going to observe over the next couple of hours and go from there.

iantjambo
3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This is more like it 😂

I picked up on something else Bunny said in the same post but it could be construed in many different ways.

I'm going to observe over the next couple of hours and go from there.

Yeah, the game is so much better when there’s chat.

15 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This is more like it 😂

Hmmm - maybe... :lol:

Quite possibly the goons are just sitting back and letting the town self-destroy itself...

Still not convinced of anything, some looking more goonly than others but often it's the quiet ones you need to watch. 

Just for now and the sake of getting a vote in 

Vote yvonne

yvonnejambo

I am unsure about Boof, he could be trying to muddy the waters as a goon. I’m more thinking now he’s good. 

I will Vote Derek but keep an eye on anything or anyone that gives me a more dodgy feel. It’s hard when you don’t really have a clue! 

Bunny Munro
7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I am unsure about Boof, he could be trying to muddy the waters as a goon. I’m more thinking now he’s good. 

I will Vote Derek but keep an eye on anything or anyone that gives me a more dodgy feel. It’s hard when you don’t really have a clue! 

I'm he same about boof. Don't want to vote him incase the goons attempt a pile on.

I think he's genuine.

Deadline is at 9 and by my calculations only Derek still has to make 5 posts. He's on 4.

21 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Does your spreadsheet keep a post count too @Boof

'fraid not. This version of JKB doesn't allow that which is a pain for moderating and trying to worm out lurkers.

Fair play to Shapes for taking it on - can't be all that straightforward, though I suppose once a poster gets to 5 then you can stop counting for them.

yvonnejambo
29 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

is Yvonne protecting boof or dunks

I definitely am not protecting either! 

Right - off out to finish cutting my lawn. This thread will be at the forefront of my thoughts though :lol: 

Edit - just a note to myself...spreadsheet updated to here.

Edited by Boof

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

As it is the only thing I have to go on:

Unvote Derek

Vote Yvonne

I had no genuine reason to vote for Derek, much like my vote for Smack yesterday. Yvonne put Derek into the lead for no apparent reason and I highly doubt that she knew/realised he hadn't hit the post limit yet.

Depending on what follows, I may change again.

I think you are all goons.... I'm not... Or am I? 

Not a truth shall be said and not a lie shall be heard 

Where are the dragons I hear you cry? 

Perhaps investing in some sauce? 

Maybe someone is out to avenger another? 

Less a dragon and more a uni? 

Bunny Munro
5 minutes ago, Derek From Stenhouse said:

I think you are all goons.... I'm not... Or am I? 

Not a truth shall be said and not a lie shall be heard 

Where are the dragons I hear you cry? 

Perhaps investing in some sauce? 

Maybe someone is out to avenger another? 

Less a dragon and more a uni? 

Wait...what?

yvonnejambo
55 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

As it is the only thing I have to go on:

Unvote Derek

Vote Yvonne

I had no genuine reason to vote for Derek, much like my vote for Smack yesterday. Yvonne put Derek into the lead for no apparent reason and I highly doubt that she knew/realised he hadn't hit the post limit yet.

Depending on what follows, I may change again.

I didn’t realise I put him in the lead, I have no clue who is good or bad

Votes

Derek 2

Boof 2 

Dunks 2

Yvonne 2

Bunny 1

Ian 1

Geoff 1

Two to vote. Everyone has reached 5 posts.

Just think - if it weren't for COVID-19 I'd be at the 2020 equivalent of this http://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=552346162361482&notif_id=1588529032882904&notif_t=live_video

Format is 15 or so visiting acts for the Folk Festival  each play a 3-song or 3-tune set at each of 3 venues around Lerwick.

So - play their set, grab their gear and get bussed to the next venue. Repeat for the last venue then head back to the Festival Club for 5-6 hours of sessions tunes. If you're into seriously good live music - it's worth the trip north. But not this year :( 

Edited by Boof

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

I definitely am not protecting either! 

I can confirm that, as far as I'm aware, Yvonne is not protecting me - nobody is!

The only protection might be from goons who see me as useful to have around because I'm finding all the wrong people suspicious.

Aha! My grass-cutting did refresh my memory.

@Shapes...by any chance did Brienne happen to have a notebook with her and just possibly jot down who she was going to investigate? milky if BS used. And maybe just find out something? And leave the notebook somewhere that the masons could find it?

Another question for Shapes...

If, by some miracle, we lynch the goon who is due to carry out the night time activity...does that mean the town has a safe night?

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Another question for Shapes...

If, by some miracle, we lynch the goon who is due to carry out the night time activity...does that mean the town has a safe night?

Nope it moves onto the next goon on the list if a goon is dead.

And I am afraid as Brienne was killed before night time activities there was no investigation and no result 😔

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Nope it moves onto the next goon on the list if a goon is dead.

Aw, fer ****'s sake! Not making it easy for us, are you? What are we... 9-4 at the moment with no cop?

At least we're spared a modkill...which leads me to thinking...perhaps those folk whose votes didn't count yesterday AREN'T goonly (Bunny and Derek) as they might not risk it...

Derek has been completely off the wall - can't get a read at all. Are you steamin', mate?

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

And I am afraid as Brienne was killed before night time activities there was no investigation and no result 😔

Meh.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aw, fer ****'s sake! Not making it easy for us, are you? What are we... 9-4 at the moment with no cop?

At least we're spared a modkill...which leads me to thinking...perhaps those folk whose votes didn't count yesterday AREN'T goonly (Bunny and Derek) as they might not risk it...

Derek has been completely off the wall - can't get a read at all. Are you steamin', mate?

Meh.

You killed the cop...