Mafia - Game of Thrones

Shapes

I'm investing far too much time in this for **** all return - goons must be sitting in an ocean of pish from laughing at my pathetic attempts.

3. Geoff Kilpatrick - mason unless anybody else claims otherwise

7. milky_26 

8. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

9. Bunny Munro - mason unless anybody else claims otherwise

11. Ser Smackalot of House Methadone

13. Boof unprovable townie but goons keeping me around as I'm the loosest of loose cannons

14. Groot

15. Iantjambo 

16. Rudi Skacel

20. Derek from Stenhouse

milky - very quiet. voted Derek and only Derek each day

Sheldon - Pretty quiet too Day 1 = Smack, day 2 = Derek then Yvonne (was there a save Derek attempt?)

Smack - relatively quiet too Day 1 = Bigsmak, Day 2 = Yvonne

Groot - unbelievably quiet  very suspiciously so. Day 1 = sean Day 2 = Bunny

iantjambo - giving appearance of being town-friendly Day 1 = Prince, Day 2 = Boof then Boof

Rudi - Awfy quiet too Day 1 = Sean, day 2 = Boof

Derek - posting mumbo-jumbo Day 1 = milky, Day 2 = Geoff, Sean, Dunks

If I can I'll nip back and look at the timings of each vote 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• iantjambo

• Shapes

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

At this stage there would be no need for goons to pull ballsy moves Boof. They are toying with us.

Looking like that.

Although it's odd that Bunny thought there were 4 masons..."I knew there was four goons in his game and thought that the masons were the same. I've checked and there are only three. Just a mistake. You not think I'd take more care if I was a goon?"

And these quiet folk - if you goons win, it'll be a pretty hollow victory with me doing most of your ****ing work for you.

Too quiet. Far too quiet.

Not had a vote all game - surely I can hit one this time...44.4% chance

Vote Groot

Love the Boof analysis. Maybe you've not fingered a goon yet? Is there anyone else you are suspicious about? 

Even if we get a goon today, the assassin has to hit one at night to help their case...assuming the goons don't get them first.

3 minutes ago, Derek From Stenhouse said:

Love the Boof analysis. Maybe you've not fingered a goon yet? Is there anyone else you are suspicious about? 

I'm suspicious about all 9 of you! Until Bunny confirms Geoff's claim. Or some other duo put themselves forward to claim membership of the brotherhood (which Geoff correctly didn't claim - just let us know a trustworthy person).

I fully believe I could go through the entire game without voting for a goon. I'm bloody hopeless!

In fact, in order to avoid the above scenario...

Unvote Groot

Vote Geoff Kilpatrick unVote Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote milky_26 unVote milky_26 

Vote Dr. Sheldon Cooper unVote Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Vote Bunny Munro unVote Bunny Munro

Vote Ser Smackalot of House Methadone unVote Ser Smackalot of House Methadone

Vote Groot unVote Groot

Vote Iantjambo unVote Iantjambo 

Vote Rudi Skacel unVote Rudi Skacel

Vote Derek from Stenhouse unVote Derek from Stenhouse

And back to

Vote Groot

Shocking day, but all is not lost. Goes without saying that getting two goons today, one at least, makes it game on for the town and the assassin. Said it anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Derek From Stenhouse said:

If Boof is Lannister scum there's every chance he has fingered a goon.

Could also be the assassin. But I have to say if he is either, it's a real balls to the wall exhibit of perfection. The posts are coming thick and fast, last time I looked it seemed like he was having some sort of breakdown. Or is he? Possibly playing up for the cameras now that we know the eyes of the world's elite are on us. 

Quite happy to believe Geoff and Bunny are the masons, don't really get why Boof is sceptical. 

Will probably go with Bunny and Geoff's votes once they make them, although just because I trust them doesn't mean they will be right. 

Bunny Munro
41 minutes ago, Boof said:

Looking like that.

Although it's odd that Bunny thought there were 4 masons..."I knew there was four goons in his game and thought that the masons were the same. I've checked and there are only three. Just a mistake. You not think I'd take more care if I was a goon?"

And these quiet folk - if you goons win, it'll be a pretty hollow victory with me doing most of your ****ing work for you.

I'll come clean about that now Boof.

I deliberately made the error about there being 4 masons to try and throw scent of me being a mason. 

The rest of the post explains why the masons should keep quiet, I was trying to be clever. Almost backfired too. 😂

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

If Boof is Lannister scum he isn't there's every chance he has fingered a goon.

Could also be the assassin he isn't. But I have to say if he is either he isn't, it's a real balls to the wall exhibit of perfection it isn't. The posts are coming thick and fast, last time I looked it seemed like he was having some sort of breakdown he is. Or is he? Possibly playing up for the cameras now that we know the eyes of the world's elite are on us. 

Quite happy to believe Geoff and Bunny are the masons, don't really get why Boof is sceptical. I'm up to 95% believing them - just want to see if anyone else comes forward. Goons probably won't do it now and nobody else has any reason to. A couple of goons might have done it if I hadn't put forward the possibility.

Will probably go with Bunny and Geoff's votes once they make them, although just because I trust them doesn't mean they will be right. 

Geoff has made a vote.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Geoff has made a vote.

Not denying the fingering though? Pervert. 

I'll give the masons time to settle on a vote before I join in, plenty of inquisitions to be done in the day ahead. 

Rudi Skacel
Just now, Smack said:

I'll give the masons time to settle on a vote before I join in, plenty of inquisitions to be done in the day ahead. 

whats important is that we get a goon. They get a free kill every night now. All the masons can do is let us know who they are (which in fairness they have done). They are none the wiser as to any other good players or goons since vlad got his hole then got lynched. 

Oh, har-di-har-har :lol: 

And if they should decide upon voting for you?

For ****'s sake will the quiet folk just speak the **** up? 

milky, Sheldon, Groot - where are you?

Smack, Rudi, Derek, iant - becoming a bit more vocal

Me - might be better if I shut the **** up a bit! :lol:

Geoff, Bunny - looking good...with that 5% uncertainty.

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Oh, har-di-har-har :lol: 

And if they should decide upon voting for you?

Vote Smack 

I'll take one for the town. 

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Vote Smack 

I'll take one for the town. 

Just curious - has it ever been established if one can vote for oneself?

Unvote smack

Just realised a well oiled goon team + assassin could lynch me, was going to leave it until morning for the lols. 

12 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

whats important is that we get a goon. They get a free kill every night now. All the masons can do is let us know who they are (which in fairness they have done). They are none the wiser as to any other good players or goons since vlad got his hole then got lynched. 

What's Vlad got to do with that? And he was murdered by the Lannisters. 

Also, we can discuss it with the masons if they make an odd choice, don't need to follow blindly. Most important thing is to vote as a bloc, it will give the goons plenty to ponder in terms of their own votes. Are you against that? 

Rudi Skacel
32 minutes ago, Smack said:

What's Vlad got to do with that? And he was murdered by the Lannisters. 

Also, we can discuss it with the masons if they make an odd choice, don't need to follow blindly. Most important thing is to vote as a bloc, it will give the goons plenty to ponder in terms of their own votes. Are you against that? 

your right, I got Vlad and Prince mixed up. 

the problem we have this game, is the masons literally have nothing. There has been 0 investigations so there is no trust list. As much as I believe Geoff that him and Bunny are masons, again that means there is only 2 trusted people. 

Im happy to trust them as yvonne never had them in her goon list and nor did she vote or mention either of those two, nor did geoff or Bunny vote for yvonne. 

The waters role is almost redundant aswell. There is only 2 people that he can see (potentially 1) that can do any night time activity, and even then, unless the assasain doesnt use a bullet, he cant tell if its a goon or the assasain. 

Sorry for the quietness and for the same reason why I couldn’t run a game myself the wee man goes to sleep approx 9pm every night which involves me reading to him. In tonight’s case where mummy was at the shops to avoid the crowds I also have to get him settled which means I’m to get him settled which invariably ends up with me falling asleep at the same time!

Back to the game and that was an utter shitshow of a night again, not sure what to make of it but based on something said I’m inclined against my better judgement to trust Derek

if Boof’s a goon he’s playing an excellent game so maybe not him for now so I’ll avoid a retaliatory vote

from the others it’s pin the tail on a donkey but I’ll leave a vote until the morning

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Oh Boof 😂

We need to try and keep it alive for at least one more night as the goons could see it out if lynches go their way. To be honest I'm still not really any the wiser.

I'm going to reassess in the morning but for now I will

Vote Milky

Also wouldn’t suggest going down the rabbit hole of second guessing Yvonne’s goon list 

there’s no reason a mason would put another mason on it 

Rudi Skacel
1 hour ago, Groot said:

Also wouldn’t suggest going down the rabbit hole of second guessing Yvonne’s goon list 

there’s no reason a mason would put another mason on it 

No one has

7 hours ago, Groot said:

Back to the game and that was an utter shitshow of a night again, not sure what to make of it but based on something said I’m inclined against my better judgement to trust Derek

Now is not the time for silence. Say what you've seen and let us analyse it. Or in my case grab the wrong end of the stick and get it hopelessly wrong.

if Boof’s a goon he’s playing an excellent game so maybe not him for now so I’ll avoid a retaliatory vote

I think everyone by now is aware I'm not a goon but just over thinking, picking up on the slightest thing and generally getting it wrong.

The only thing that's won the game for the goons is silence. A bit like Celtic in the current SPFL shitshow. Not, in my book, an honourable victory. Unless we can pull off the most remarkable if fightbacks...a bent ref would help.

Shapes - gonna post a goon-list?

Actually, another question for Shapes...does the goon-whack PM need to come from the actual night's whacker or are you just accepting a team decision?

Because if Groot IS a goon and snoozes through that half-hour whack-window we might just get a whackless night...or the goons might jump on that idea to make him look guilty if he's not a goon.

11 hours ago, Derek From Stenhouse said:

🤐

Wasn't expecting that night time activity. 

@Boof

was thinking this was Derek hinting at being Jon Snow!

or is he pulling another Rudi

8 minutes ago, Groot said:

@Boof

I can't tell what that emoji is...if he is Jon Snow, he's got a helluva job! 

Geoff Kilpatrick
23 minutes ago, Groot said:

@Boof

I'll buy it. Nothing to lose.

unvote Derek from Stenhouse

vote Dr Sheldon Cooper

milky

Sheldon

Smack

Groot

iantjambo

Rudi

Derek

4 goons, a watcher, an assassin and 1 townie.

Let's see your evidence of townieness...who did you vote for? Why did you vote for them?

And why have you been so quiet?

The game relies on folk posting - not adopting the Lawwell school of manipulation. I've been this game's Willie Miller...talking endlessly and none of it any sense! :facepalm:

Edited by Boof
Forgot about assassin!

iantjambo
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

milky

Sheldon

Smack

Groot

iantjambo

Rudi

Derek

4 goons, a watcher, an assassin and 1 townie.

Let's see your evidence of townieness...who did you vote for? Why did you vote for them?

I voted for Prince as random day 1 vote.

I voted for you in day 2 as I felt the late votes on day 1 were suspicious.

😂 not gonna do my case any good here, voted Sean first night because well first night I vote Sean

second night was Bunny but that was an early vote because I had an inkling on him but as mentioned due to parental duties I wasn’t around at deadline so no guarantees I would’ve stuck it out

iantjambo

Goon list

Derek

Boof

Groot

A.N Other

Nobody can deny that Derek bringing Dunks into the tie yesterday wasn’t shady as hell. I believe he was protecting Boof, as if someone had unvoted Yvonne, Boof was still safe.

Groot has been unusually quiet. Also, he said Derek is trustworthy. I’m sure he is...To you, Boof and one other.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I wouldn't say I've been as quiet as others, Boof. Personally I've just struggled to figure anything out!

Day 1 vote was a random vote, always very little to go on. A bit of banter between Smack and myself, nothing more than that.

Day 2 likewise. Changed to Yvonne because she did herself absolutely no favours by voting how she did. Assassin took a punt and went for her which is understandable.

Undecided on the 4th goon but I reckon:

Milky

Groot

Derek

Torn between 2 for the final goon. Will see what happens over the next few hours.

3 hours ago, Boof said:

Actually, another question for Shapes...does the goon-whack PM need to come from the actual night's whacker or are you just accepting a team decision?

Because if Groot IS a goon and snoozes through that half-hour whack-window we might just get a whackless night...or the goons might jump on that idea to make him look guilty if he's not a goon.

Final decision needs to come from the actual night whacker

it has been difficult this game with losing the cop on day 1. so there has not been much if anything to go on. The only thing i can believe is that both geoff and bunny are good. 

i agree with @Boof that it would be a very ballsy move if geoff is lying however i dont see that. as the two remaining masons are effectively townies one of them putting it out there narrows the scope of who we should be focusing on. I think we need bunny to try and confirm what geoff has hinted at.

iantjambo
18 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

it has been difficult this game with losing the cop on day 1. so there has not been much if anything to go on. The only thing i can believe is that both geoff and bunny are good. 

i agree with @Boof that it would be a very ballsy move if geoff is lying however i dont see that. as the two remaining masons are effectively townies one of them putting it out there narrows the scope of who we should be focusing on. I think we need bunny to try and confirm what geoff has hinted at.

Yeah. No reason not to believe Geoff. I’m sure the real masons would’ve been onto him by now if he was lying.

Prince Buaben
20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25767-Season-7-Game-1-Food-Fight-The-Mafia-Championship?p=3874761#post3874761

Link to the mafia championships game that has just started that I'm in. So you can watch me flounder if you wish.

Woo

No one stepped up as back up shame on you

Woo

Bunny Munro
31 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

What am I confirming? That me and Geoff are the masons? I did that in my explanation to Boof.

We are 100% the remaining masons. 

Bunny Munro
13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

sorry bunny, i missed that. i should not read this thread while on a works teleconference

Not a problem. That's what working from home is all about.

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

Final decision needs to come from the actual night whacker

The minorest glimmer of sunshine...

Geoff Kilpatrick
25 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

What am I confirming? That me and Geoff are the masons? I did that in my explanation to Boof.

We are 100% the remaining masons. 

Careful Bunny. That can lead to modkill.

I'll let you off Bunny since you haven't fully stated your character name etc but remember you are not to come out and state your role. You can hint etc but don't come right out with it.