Filthy Dundee fc

tightrope

I think as fans, we should do all we can to promote the onset of the demise of this filthy institution. Request no tickets, offer the minimum, maybe, when times are better, have a fund to buy the shit and shut them down. As a veteran of 86' I have hated them since. Now, I went them gone. In fact, I am doing an extra line on the lotto, If I win I will buy them and finish them. Don't care if their fans are not happy with thier actions, they gloated enough when we arsed the league. **** the lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, tightrope said:

I think as fans, we should do all we can to promote the onset of the demise of this filthy institution. Request no tickets, offer the minimum, maybe, when times are better, have a fund to buy the shit and shut them down. As a veteran of 86' I have hated them since. Now, I went them gone. In fact, I am doing an extra line on the lotto, If I win I will buy them and finish them. Don't care if their fans are not happy with thier actions, they gloated enough when we arsed the league. **** the lot of them. 

Cant really blame them for 1986. St Liedown, yes. Resent them over changing their vote though, so no complaints there.

Italian Lambretta

Don't expect the club to refuse tickets for away games its up to the hard-core 1000 fans that go ti most away games and all supporters clubs to get together and agree a boycott of all the clubs that seem determined to relegate us. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Cant really blame them for 1986. St Liedown, yes. Resent them over changing their vote though, so no complaints there.

This. Dundee had something to play for and did the job. St Mirren on the other hadn't did as you renamed them.

Ok, just a suggestion, but anyone who gives them money needs a word. Would love them to go under though, nice spot for an aldi. Hate them.

bigsuperslim1874
12 minutes ago, tightrope said:

As others have said - I’ve never blamed them for 86. They did their job. Let’s see how this vote fiasco plays out however....

Hectormasson
7 minutes ago, sac said:

Hibs behaviour during our admin & now the vote is worse imo.

What did you expect of them ??? We know what their about 💩💩💩🐀🐀🐀

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Hear hear 

13 minutes ago, sac said:

You expect that  from them these days. Bitter vermin. What I never want to see again is members of the board of our club trying to cozy up with them. 

Buy them and turn them into Dundee Hearts. When Dundee Hibernian go tits up, Mercer style takeover and then sell both their grounds for a housing development or, a junkie sanctuary to give something back. 

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

What I never want to see again is members of the board of our club trying to cozy up with them. 

👏👏👏👏👏

I was at Dens in 86 - Dundee did nothing wrong that day , unfortunately Hearts did - can blame St Mirren all day long but .........

Moving on -  I do enjoy a day out and a match in Dundee now and again - guess it won’t be at Dens anymore 

League reconstruction will get through in the lower leagues. I can’t wait to find out which horrible institutions vote it down in the Premiership. 

OP might well have his wishes granted.  Assuming this goes on for several more months, clubs like Dunder will find themselves in dire straights unless a benefactor fronts up.

There should be no govt financial relief for football clubs.  If there was  it should also be provided to the Rolling Stones. We're all in the entertainment business.

Hearts will survive this no matter how it plays out.  Entirely possible that Dundee will not.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

OP might well have his wishes granted.  Assuming this goes on for several more months, clubs like Dunder will find themselves in dire straights unless a benefactor fronts up.

There should be no govt financial relief for football clubs.  If there was  it should also be provided to the Rolling Stones. We're all in the entertainment business.

Hearts will survive this no matter how it plays out.  Entirely possible that Dundee will not.

Fingers crossed

1 hour ago, sac said:

As expected from a Club with an agenda of bitterness! What sticks in my craw is the dialogue between Budge and Dempster where they told us they were building a better relationship between the Clubs to mutual advantage!

They are scum - never ever forget that!

East Lothian Jambo
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

This. Dundee had something to play for and did the job. St Mirren on the other hadn't did as you renamed them.

Dundee did have a European place to play for 

Cant ask much more going into final game of the season with your destiny entirely in your own hands. Get a point minimum and become champions. If you cant do it then it's hard to expect favours elsewhere. That's sadly the harsh reality although that day will never leave me 

St Mirren could've lost 20-0 and it shouldn't have mattered 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

Dundee did have a European place to play for 

Cant ask much more going into final game of the season with your destiny entirely in your own hands. Get a point minimum and become champions. If you cant do it then it's hard to expect favours elsewhere. That's sadly the harsh reality although that day will never leave me 

St Mirren could've lost 20-0 and it shouldn't have mattered 

Not about favours. Several St Mirren players just downed tools.

9 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

As expected from a Club with an agenda of bitterness! What sticks in my craw is the dialogue between Budge and Dempster where they told us they were building a better relationship between the Clubs to mutual advantage!

They are scum - never ever forget that!

As we have witnessed in the past 11 days, there are only a couple of clubs that I would trust, the rest can gtf. No more mrs nice guy.

East Lothian Jambo
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

It would appear they did 

My point is the title was 100% within our own control 

1 hour ago, tightrope said:

St Mirren did one on Hearts that day, not Dundee.

Dundee (and wee Bobby Ball) were, quite frankly, only doing their job.

St McGarvey were, quite frankly, cheating.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

And the biggest tool that day, was Francis McGarvey.

glynnlondon
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

And the biggest tool that day, was Francis McGarvey.

Dug faced *****

Was that before or after he was pimping out his wife ?

1 minute ago, glynnlondon said:

Dug faced *****

Was that before or after he was pimping out his wife ?

After.

She was crap too.

:) 

1 hour ago, sac said:

Spot on!  Budge has rolled over and let H1b5 tickle her tummy and the first chance they get, they stick the knife in.  She's been made to look foolish by Dempster and Gordon.

Hopefully lesson learned, although it took her an age to see through Levein.

22 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I say we give them a welcome from hell (keeping it just within the law) when they visit Tynecastle.

Yes we really need to ramp it right up that day and give them fear. If there’s a game to look forward to next season for pure atmosphere it’ll be that one. It won’t be pretty mind

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

How many people do the rolling stones employ? 

I think it's wishful thinking, let's just pump them on the park. 

Edited by fabienleclerq

11 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Don't forget that we were in the middle of our own wee pandemic when that was played.   Can't blame Dundee for that but it certainly didn't help.  Would a fully fit Levein have let that wee scrote score twice in the last few minutes.

Aye right!

Also don't forget that an allegedly Hearts supporting referee denied us pretty much the most blatant penalty I have ever seen.

Nearly exploded when I saw that.

The forces, aided and abetted by St Mirren, were well and truly against us.

3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

How many people do the rolling stones employ? 

I think it's wishful thinking, let's just pump them on the park. 

In terms of contractors, probably hundreds more than us.

8 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Spot on!  Budge has rolled over and let H1b5 tickle her tummy and the first chance they get, they stick the knife in.  She's been made to look foolish by Dempster and Gordon.

Hopefully lesson learned, although it took her an age to see through Levein.

Hope her ‘learnt lesson’ is timeous.

Once we see the eventual outcome of this, we will see what damage has really been done.

It will also confirm that Hibs are the shit of the Earth.

Like we didn’t know that already!  

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

In terms of contractors, probably hundreds more than us.

Thats not employees is it? I'd imagine their turnover dwarfs our whole league aswell.

Football clubs shouldn't be exempt, certainly not one's at our and Dundee's level. I honestly think Dundee have been put in an impossible position and can only hope they were promised something more than a shot at an 11/1 vote. 

34 minutes ago, Morgan said:

This does not excuse the recent behaviour. Just compounds it, they gloated like **** after 86 so **** them. Yes it may well have been our fault, another virus ****ing us over, still hate them. 

Smoked-Glass
2 hours ago, tightrope said:

Desperation.  Let's worry about our selves 1st. 

If you win that lotto give some to hearts rather than buy dundee 🤣

grumpyespana
1 hour ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

As others have said - I’ve never blamed them for 86. They did their job. Let’s see how this vote fiasco plays out however....

Years after the event I got a delivery of materials from a builders merchant in Dundee the driver was one of the Dundee players from that game he told me that they wanted Hearts to win the league that day but a certain Celtic minded player decided to go against the script that's history now. ( Mind you a certain Edinburgh Referee refused us a certain penalty ).

N Lincs Jambo

All the stuff about 86. Like many I was there. The moral reality is Hearts were champions, we played 36 games that season against teams who were up for it and trying their best. We amassed 50 points. Celtic played 35 games against teams who were up for it and trying their best. They amassed 48 points from those 35 games. Who knows what would have happened had they had a 36th game against a team which was up for it and trying its best. It wasn’t Dundee FC’s fault for doing what it should have been trying to do. 

Smoked-Glass
3 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Years after the event I got a delivery of materials from a builders merchant in Dundee the driver was one of the Dundee players from that game he told me that they wanted Hearts to win the league that day but a certain Celtic minded player decided to go against the script that's history now. ( Mind you a certain Edinburgh Referee refused us a certain penalty ).

EDINBURGH REFEREE.   We need to get referees that have nothing to do with the area of one of the teams they are supposed to be referring. 

WoolfordsHearts

Hopefully by the time football eventually starts again I'm stepping off a supporters bus,parked where dens park used to be, to watch us play Dundee utd in the top league.

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

This......and get over it.....!......please......!

Saint Jambo
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

You say this as if entertainment should be at the back of the queue for assistance. In reality leisure was one of the first sectors announced for assistance along with hospitality and retail, recognising that they are a sector that has been entirely shut down. Appreciate you are in NZ so no reason you should be paying much attention to the support being announced by UK and Scottish Government, but in case of interest it includes:

- Furloughing scheme (I won't go into detail as been covered repeatedly on here)

- 100% non-domestic (business) rates relief for 2020-21 for all hospitality, retail and leisure properties.

- £10k or £25k grants for some small businesses with properties. Based on rateable values of a businesses properties. Hearts won't be eligible as above the threshold. A quick and random search suggests Dunfermline are an example of a club that appear eligible for a £25k grant. Arborath are an example of a club that appear eligible for a £10k grant. Dundee above threshold. It is a bit random and I haven't checked every club, but it isn't as simple as Premier Clubs won't be eligible. It appears Livingston will be eligible for a £25k grant. Not massive, but for lower league clubs in particular not to be sniffed at.

- There are also options to defer VAT payments and receive zero interest loans (for a fixed period).

Furloughing scheme is available until June. I saw someone post that this wouldn't be extended if restrictions are lifted, but I think if restrictions are partially lifted it is absolutely conceivable that government will extend the schemes for those businesses they keep shut down. This would be a far more targeted scheme.

JamboNation

To be fair Dundee have done more for our cause stalling and changing their vote than the other clubs that gave a flat no , I have more distain for the Hamilton chairman who is really acting the "big man" at the moment 

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, tightrope said:

IMG-20200420-WA0000.jpg

Unknown user

It isn't like Dundee are a surprise new entry in the charts, **** them and **** everyone that isn't Heart of Midlothian FC.

3 hours ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

This

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, 12XU said:

I was at Dens in 86 - Dundee did nothing wrong that day , unfortunately Hearts did - can blame St Mirren all day long but .........

Moving on -  I do enjoy a day out and a match in Dundee now and again - guess it won’t be at Dens anymore 

United voted Yes too, they’re also on my boycott list. Never going back to that shitehole ever again.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

You say this as if entertainment should be at the back of the queue for assistance. In reality leisure was one of the first sectors announced for assistance along with hospitality and retail, recognising that they are a sector that has been entirely shut down. Appreciate you are in NZ so no reason you should be paying much attention to the support being announced by UK and Scottish Government, but in case of interest it includes:

- Furloughing scheme (I won't go into detail as been covered repeatedly on here)

- 100% non-domestic (business) rates relief for 2020-21 for all hospitality, retail and leisure properties.

- £10k or £25k grants for some small businesses with properties. Based on rateable values of a businesses properties. Hearts won't be eligible as above the threshold. A quick and random search suggests Dunfermline are an example of a club that appear eligible for a £25k grant. Arborath are an example of a club that appear eligible for a £10k grant. Dundee above threshold. It is a bit random and I haven't checked every club, but it isn't as simple as Premier Clubs won't be eligible. It appears Livingston will be eligible for a £25k grant. Not massive, but for lower league clubs in particular not to be sniffed at.

- There are also options to defer VAT payments and receive zero interest loans (for a fixed period).

Furloughing scheme is available until June. I saw someone post that this wouldn't be extended if restrictions are lifted, but I think if restrictions are partially lifted it is absolutely conceivable that government will extend the schemes for those businesses they keep shut down. This would be a far more targeted scheme.

Hearts tried to get a loan and the answer was no, a local pub was quoted 20% apr so that bit might not be applicable.