11 April 2020. The day Vladimir Romanov was vindicated

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can you imagine the outcry and witch hunt if Vlad had bribed fellow Clubs with “lucrative friendlies”!

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• frankblack

• davemclaren

• eyesandears

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why on earth would you want to live on a submarine 

...when you could live on a proddy housing scheme? 😁

Edited by martoon

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Why on earth would you want to live on a submarine 

A quick getaway?   Image result for diving submarine gif

25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

0_0.jpg.4f2300cf733493fda01238b8690b25a8.jpg

I thought he was running a cafe in Moscow or something? :D 

Wild. He's starting to show his age, wonder what Rodney is up to?...1st Mate? :D

1 hour ago, martoon said:

...when you could live on a proddy housing scheme? 😁

Do you get proddy housing schemes?

Where are they?

Do you ken of any kafflik ones?

On 11/04/2020 at 22:09, shaun.lawson said:

Dear Monkeys,

Today I will not be showing your portrait to you. It is pointless. You are one step away from becoming human beings.

Go and carefully have a look at yourself in the mirror. Don't you see a human in it?

Stop fighting for the values which the ex-captain of Hearts was fighting for.

Education and truthful information - that should be your input to humankind.

Your leader Mowgli is not taking bananas any more, now he is taking money for lies and untruthful interpretation. However he is greedy and makes you collect rotten information from cesspits and poisons readers with it.

This is unworthy even of a monkey.

Today I will express my opinion in English about refereeing in order that your Mowgli will not make you tell lies.

To discuss whether referees take money or not is the same as discussing a woman who gives herself with no love.

Isn't it better to concentrate on the standard of their work instead of looking for reasons for their poor performance?

A woman cheats herself and nature if she gives herself without love. If a referee officiates a game based on his personal love, he commits a cynical crime, especially when the public has trusted him.

I respect those referees who take money from two stupid teams and then honestly officiates a game. They do not harm football in any way. Though it is bad, still everybody is equal for them. Perhaps that is the reason why football in Italy will never die despite all the scandals that continuously shake it.

I think that is much better than being the champions for 40 years while building up the same system for further 40 years.

Now it has become obvious to me why you, the Monkeys, were trying to ruin Hearts not only in the Championship, but in European competitions as well. I think it was not without your help that the 'frozen' referee from Russia was selected to officiate our match and that in the games against the Greek side we got three red cards.

It is not without your help that traitors were presented as heroes thus showing the road to children for betrayal.

You will always call teachers silly because unlike you they lead children along the correct path.

Protecting your values in that way just spoils not only football, but also a Scotsman's proud name.

I beg you Mowgli, take the monkeys back to the Safari Park!

If only Budge had a fraction of this literary genius......

Budge = Stability, Bland, compliant

Romanov = Unstable, Exciting, United the support

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

If only Budge had a fraction of this literary genius......

Budge = Stability, Bland, compliant

Romanov = Unstable, Exciting, United the support

:notsure:

1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:notsure:

To clarify......In terms of our fight against SPL and SFA.......No quarter given.

Comparison was the differing approach taken by both owners against our footballing authorities.

The  receivership issues were/are a different matter in this case.

Jambo in Bathgate

Yes it was exciting times in the beginning. But he eventually lost interest which nearly cost the loss of our club and Tynecastle Park permanently. Therefore, receivership is as important as the exciting times. We were his plaything until he got bored. The Fans saved the club along with help from a lady who put her money up front. 

He was mental. Almost killed out club...but my god! What fun times we had when that crazy barsteward was in charge!

He was right about the monkeys though....

42 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

To clarify......In terms of our fight against SPL and SFA.......No quarter given.

Comparison was the differing approach taken by both owners against our footballing authorities.

The  receivership issues were/are a different matter in this case.

Yep, fair enough.

However, and leaving receivership aside, he certainly did not unite the fans in such matters as sacking Burley, appointing stooges and yes-men as "managers", faxing in the team-sheets, and letting loose Rima and her Golden Stick on the squad. However, that was then and this is now and it was certainly a lot more eventful when he was around!

55 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Yes it was exciting times in the beginning. But he eventually lost interest which nearly cost the loss of our club and Tynecastle Park permanently. Therefore, receivership is as important as the exciting times. We were his plaything until he got bored. The Fans saved the club along with help from a lady who put her money up front. 

We were in deep trouble many years before Vlad came along.. he simply pushed us over the edge, it wasn't entirely his own making the whole saga and our £€£ woes...

Cory McNamara

This a complete lie. I have studied Russian language at University, so don't even try to flip this thing around. Romanov bought only a part of original submarine (the sail) for 100.000 $, also he bought a piece of land, so his main intension is to do a museum in the near future. Right now they have meetings with other veterans. 

K-19 is the first atomic submarine carrying ballistic missiles with nuclear heads in the country, one of the most problematic ones (with a lot of accidents). 8 crew members died during the nuclear incident in 1961. Few people died within next 2 years.

30 people died during a fire in 1972. 28 were inside, one was washed away during the transportation from the submarine to battleship, another crew member died during a storm.

And after that and all these facts some yellow "newspapers" call it as his home? Have you a bit of dignity?

Monument in the cemetery, Moscow:

Monument_to_the_submarine_K-19_(general_

Edited by Cory McNamara

Fitzroy Pointon
31 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

we are where we are thanks to Vlad.

Not necessarily. We are where we are now because of endless shite players and managers. 

28 minutes ago, Cory McNamara said:

This a complete lie. I have studied Russian language at University, so don't even try to flip this thing around. Romanov bought only a part of original submarine (the sail) for 100.000 $, also he bought a piece of land, so his main intension is to do a museum in the near future. Right now they have meetings with other veterans. 

K-19 is the first atomic submarine carrying ballistic missiles with nuclear heads in the country, one of the most problematic ones (with a lot of accidents). 8 crew members died during the nuclear incident in 1961. Few people died within next 2 years.

30 people died during a fire in 1972. 28 were inside, one was washed away during the transportation from the submarine to battleship, another crew member died during a storm.

And after that and all these facts some yellow "newspapers" call it as his home? Have you a bit of dignity?

So Mad Vlad was allowed to stay in Russia provided he stfu. Now the Kremlin is seething and have infiltrated Kickback. Interesting times. Agree about the bloody yellow papers though, Cory McNamara.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Still want to see a statue of him.

An owner who knew that football was supposed to mean something.

Yip, a plaything for rich people. 

45 minutes ago, Smack said:

So Mad Vlad was allowed to stay in Russia provided he stfu. Now the Kremlin is seething and have infiltrated Kickback. Interesting times. Agree about the bloody yellow papers though, Cory McNamara.

He’s a Russian citizen and Russia doesn’t extradite its citizens.  

44 minutes ago, gordon simpson said:

why on earth would you sack George Burley  

Cause he was piss head and was trying it on with his neice.:whistling:

Is there anything in article  if he is still boxing or not.:lol:

Edit

Joking apart, Tyncastle would have been bulldozed but for the mad one.

Edited by Tommy Brown

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Still want to see a statue of him.

An owner who knew that football was supposed to mean something.

Not sure about that. If true, he wouldn't have blown a good opportunity with us. He was always more of a basketball fan. Mental times though and we definitely have him to thank for saving Tynecastle at the time. He nearly lost it for us not long after along with the rest of the club mind you!

2 hours ago, Cory McNamara said:

Neil Dongcaster
3 hours ago, Cory McNamara said:

Is this Vlad?

9 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

He is a nutcase.

I'll take Ann Budge over Vladimir Romanov any day of the week.

Is Graham Rix a worse manager than Robbie? 🥴

jambo-in-furness
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Not necessarily. We are where we are now because of endless shite players and managers. 

Aye, but at Tynecastle.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Partly true. Strictly speaking we are where we are because of a pandemic. Had we been allowed to finish the season as clubs like Aston Villa (who would have been demoted if the SPFL had been in charge down there) were, there's every possibility we could have had a better season this year in the Premiership, as Aston Villa have had.

Didn't he charter the Chelsea blokes yacht one summer for our pre-season training or am I imagining that?

Unstable as someone says here but if it hadn't been for a global financial crash, who knows where we would have been now.

Geoff Kilpatrick
34 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

He is a nutcase.

I'll take Ann Budge over Vladimir Romanov any day of the week.

Romanov >>>>> Budge

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Romanov >>>>> Budge

Budge saved Romanovs memory. I won't say legacy.

Without Budge I daresay people wouldn't remember Romanov quite so fondly 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He’s a Russian citizen and Russia doesn’t extradite its citizens.  

How much are the Kremlin paying you? But fine, he got to live quietly and keep his sub or its sail or whatever.

Fxxx the SPFL

loved Romanov until the end when he did nearly put us out of business oh and disappeared with a briefcase with the proceeds of Craig Gordon's transfer.