Hibby in peace.

Hoboinpeace

winston churchill
Most of the bell ends like Mikey , Sergy , Degenerated , Toads , Hiby Andy and the rest are all in their 30's/40's so don't imagine for one moment it's a young person thing.

This generation of hobos are still red raw with the pain of the 17 and 22 in a row and the Sir Wallace Mercer ( rip ) attempt to wipe their sorry butts from the face of the earth.

It's not just young hobos who can't control their bitterness at chosing the wrong team to support.

boabster

post of the week.

and as for anybody wanting to give the hobos the olive branch on here,any yam posting over there lasts five minutes.

i've said it before,check how many posts the yams have over on lalaland.net

you can count the ones with over 100 on one hand;)

funny how the wind up merchants/spangles post count on here runs in to the 1000+ mark:rolleyes:

ahh i predicted this 4 years ago, and i still get peltered.

mention ANYTHING that might be close to the bone here, and its "banned" and "hobo" for life.

anyone with any limited football brain can tell this will end in tears.

i seen it 4 years ago, and i see it now.

Cue Verbal Abuse........

Wow, bet you feel well pwoud?

Wallace Mercer, Rest in Peace.

waldosiggy.jpg

1946 - 2006. Should have ended the vermin when you had the chance. Absolutely hate the dirty, manky Hubs barstads. Honestly, every one of their slum dwelling unemployed fans talks the same amount of sh*te about their shnide little club. Floodlights, shirt advertisement, Europe.. STFU, no one cares.

One smelly Granton refugee on Talk 107 tonight justified the 107 year Scottish Cup drought by saying 'Hearts will be gone in a year, re-enter in Division Three and then they will have NEVER won the Scottish Cup'. Straw clutching ****s.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate. Words could never describe.

GET A GRIP AT THIS RATE YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN LAST THAT LONG

fwiw i have MANY hearts supporting friends who have never bought into all this romanov "winning the champions league" business, but are still supporting the club as "what else can they do" and i feel sorry for them.

it's the fools like yourself who think that what merger was trying to do was a good thing that i think that your getting what you deserve. how long is it again that hibs haven't won the scottish cup i've forgotten in fact please dont remind me as it really annoys me NOT :107years:

Wallace Mercer, Rest in Peace.

waldosiggy.jpg

1946 - 2006. Should have ended the vermin when you had the chance. Absolutely hate the dirty, manky Hubs barstads. Honestly, every one of their slum dwelling unemployed fans talks the same amount of sh*te about their shnide little club. Floodlights, shirt advertisement, Europe.. STFU, no one cares.

One smelly Granton refugee on Talk 107 tonight justified the 107 year Scottish Cup drought by saying 'Hearts will be gone in a year, re-enter in Division Three and then they will have NEVER won the Scottish Cup'. Straw clutching ****s.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate. Words could never describe.

Why so much hatred? OK it's fine to have a rivarly but we slag off the OF bigotry and everything that goes with it but to me this is the same thing.

Archived