Hibby in peace.

Hoboinpeace

Hoboinpeace

Im not hear to gloat or rejoice in what is going on with Hearts at the moment but its plain to see that you guys have got to get rid off Vlad.

Without Hearts or Hibs for that matter life would be boring we all know Jambos and Hibees at work or school or doon the local and with most the banter is normally good before and after the Derby.

If either Hearts or Hibs went under opposite supports would gloat but eventually you'd miss the games and the friendly banter.

Anyway I wish you guys luck in getting rid of this goon,maybe give Sir Tom a phone see if hes intrested in buying another club he's got a few quid.

shaun.lawson
Im not hear to gloat or rejoice in what is going on with Hearts at the moment but its plain to see that you guys have got to get rid off Vlad.

Without Hearts or Hibs for that matter life would be boring we all know Jambos and Hibees at work or school or doon the local and with most the banter is normally good before and after the Derby.

If either Hearts or Hibs went under opposite supports would gloat but eventually you'd miss the games and the friendly banter.

Anyway I wish you guys luck in getting rid of this goon,maybe give Sir Tom a phone see if hes intrested in buying another club he's got a few quid.

You know, that last line is going to get you pelters! Welcome - though I fear you may not last all that long...

Hoboinpeace

Im not saying for Farmer to do a Mercer but right now with the Dept that Vlad and Robinson have racked up its going to take a lot of money to buy this guy out.

Maybe a consortium with Farmer and some Hearts business men.

shaun.lawson
When do you sleep Shaun?:eek:

When I'm dead. ;)

To be serious: during the day.

Im not saying for Farmer to do a Mercer but right now with the Dept that Vlad and Robinson have racked up its going to take a lot of money to buy this guy out.

I agree with Shaun, you were doing ok until you mentioned STF buying us out. Wait until the angry brigade get out of their beds, they will give you hell and deservedly so. Whilst many of us would like Vlad bought out, it is not by that wee hobo tramp.

ripping the paying public off .......is that VR or some company that does ( so called ) Kwik car repairs ?

If you really were a "Hobo in peace" i'd imagine you would have the good sense and good grace not to post a thread on a Hearts message board when the fans are going through such a crappy time.

You also have to keep in mind, nobody gives the slightest **** what you think.

Seymour M Hersh

Not interested in the views of a wee-teamer thank you. Is that the few quid fermer has made from you lot? Because he certainly never invested his hard earned in the hobos. Must be frustrating having him around with all that cash yet Petrie has to sell sell sell to make ends meet.

I wish Waldo had been successful!:107years:

Guest jambomickey

23 games in a row!

4 nil ya filthy Hobo!

Guest jambomickey

4-2 and you screwed it up! super wayne foster! phil stamps winner! another robbo goal against the wee team! it's great to have our record against the dock siders over the years:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Hoboinpeace

Okay maybe the STF comment was wrong but surely you guys can see that Vlad does not care about whats going on with the club.

He thinks he has all the power but its YOU guys that have all the power without you the club would be nothing. This guy isnt even willing to come and discuss with the fans what his plans are.

As I said im not here for the wind up just dont want to see this guy destroy a Scottish dynasty.

Peace.

Okay maybe the STF comment was wrong but surely you guys can see that Vlad does not care about whats going on with the club.

He thinks he has all the power but its YOU guys that have all the power without you the club would be nothing. This guy isnt even willing to come and discuss with the fans what his plans are.

As I said im not here for the wind up just dont want to see this guy destroy a Scottish dynasty.

Peace.

Usually the posters on this board are quite reasonable but with the school holidays starting it's unlikely you will get many sensible answers :o

Hearts of Vladland

By any chance are you Sprouleflyer??

Hoboinpeace

Wasting your time Johnny boy dont need to remind me that its been 107 years and as for the 23 games in a row I sat through those games but it was worth it when Jeebsy popped up at the back door to ram in the winner ;)

Wasting your time Johnny boy dont need to remind me that its been 107 years and as for the 23 games in a row I sat through those games but it was worth it when Jeebsy popped up at the back door to ram in the winner ;)

22 in a row according to the dvd I have

Peace.

Have you any idea how patronising you appear?

Yes we are well aware of our situation and we do not need a Hibby coming on here to tell us, oh and incidentally after we get Romanov out, what then???

Buffalo Bill
22 in a row according to the dvd I have

Maybe they disallowed Hunter's goal? :P

Buffalo Bill

Peace.

I've thought long and hard about what you have to say. My conclusion is that i don't care what you have to say.

This response was neither long nor hard.

Buckie injector.

johnnyharvey

well Hobo, if you enjoyed that one goal

just try to imagine my delight at being at 2 Scottish Cup wins

and Paul Hartleys 3 against your lot

:)

Hoboinpeace

If the shoe was on the other foot and lets say Hibs went under. We'd get it tight for a year or so but eventually you'd miss the Derbies and banter between us just like we would with you lot.

All the enjoyment you got from Hartleys Hatrick and the 23 games in a row just history that would never come back.

Remember the buzz the first Derby after we got relegated a year without a derby we couldnt wait neither could you.

Thats the reason I DONT want to see any permanent damage come to your club.

joe kickass2

Erm...is that a gay thing?;)

Denny Crane

Don't think STF would be interested somehow - huge debt and a hefty wage bill might steer him towards the side of extreme caution.

You are right. You'd miss us and likewise - even if some of the rabid ones here won't care to admit it (false macho pride and all that tosh).

I can remember Mercer's attempts to kill your club off and at the time I felt: "What on earth is he thinking of!!?"

Sure we get a giggle when our respective teams lose and even more so when one of us prevails in a derby fixture. Which is why I cannot for one minute fathom the logic of those on JKB who wish that Mercer had been successful. 22-in-a-row would have ended at five, no moment of glory for Wayne Foster, no "it aint over til the fat striker scores" (Robbo's late equaliser in Sept 95), no four for De Vries and no 2/4/06 at Hampden.

Likewise you have you own derby favourites although I suspect your list may be shorter than our's.

Even when we've had to endure crud like we did last season, the build-up for that last derby of the campaign was something to cling to because there was nothing else left to look forward to. And as we won that match, we've had extended bragging rights lasting the whole summer even if you did on a rare occasion finish above us in the league.

Yes we mock you and I'm sure you blow a raspberry back in our direction but, if one of us was killed off completely, I for one wouldn't half miss the Edinburgh derby.

We complain about the treatment Hearts fans get on Hibs.net and yet here we are.

Some people need a look in the mirror.

We complain about the treatment Hearts fans get on Hibs.net and yet here we are.

Yes and take a nice photo for some dirty old fecker to cream over,why not wear something unusual like an away top with last seasons away shorts.;)

Eck, he's a patronising Hubs ****.

You've changed. ;)

Dougie Masterton
Don't think STF would be interested somehow - huge debt and a hefty wage bill might steer him towards the side of extreme caution.

You are right. You'd miss us and likewise - even if some of the rabid ones here won't care to admit it (false macho pride and all that tosh).

I can remember Mercer's attempts to kill your club off and at the time I felt: "What on earth is he thinking of!!?"

Sure we get a giggle when our respective teams lose and even more so when one of us prevails in a derby fixture. Which is why I cannot for one minute fathom the logic of those on JKB who wish that Mercer had been successful. 22-in-a-row would have ended at five, no moment of glory for Wayne Foster, no "it aint over til the fat striker scores" (Robbo's late equaliser in Sept 95), no four for De Vries and no 2/4/06 at Hampden.

Likewise you have you own derby favourites although I suspect your list may be shorter than our's.

Even when we've had to endure crud like we did last season, the build-up for that last derby of the campaign was something to cling to because there was nothing else left to look forward to. And as we won that match, we've had extended bragging rights lasting the whole summer even if you did on a rare occasion finish above us in the league.

Yes we mock you and I'm sure you blow a raspberry back in our direction but, if one of us was killed off completely, I for one wouldn't half miss the Edinburgh derby.

Me i was all for it. Go on Wallace bury the b.............:)

richierich
I think a "jeebsy" must be Lochend slang..

we should adopt it,

a 'jeebsy' = one who follows Edinburgh's small team, a person of no fixed abode,

Wallace Mercer, Rest in Peace.

waldosiggy.jpg

1946 - 2006. Should have ended the vermin when you had the chance. Absolutely hate the dirty, manky Hubs barstads. Honestly, every one of their slum dwelling unemployed fans talks the same amount of sh*te about their shnide little club. Floodlights, shirt advertisement, Europe.. STFU, no one cares.

One smelly Granton refugee on Talk 107 tonight justified the 107 year Scottish Cup drought by saying 'Hearts will be gone in a year, re-enter in Division Three and then they will have NEVER won the Scottish Cup'. Straw clutching ****s.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate. Words could never describe.

J.T.F.Robertson

You've changed. ;)

I don't think he is, we should cut him some slack. (I almost said "give him a break", but thought better of it) :rolleyes:

We had a conversation with a hubz taxi driver whilst heading down to Musselburgh for the races, when I was back a couple of weeks ago and although it was hard to swallow coming from one of them, the guy was certainly not being patronising. There weren't too many points I could take issue with him on either and I suppose that's what made it even harder to take. My brother was ready to strangle him right enough. ;)

I think some of us (myself included, at times) tend to tar them all with the same Mikey/Sergey, .net brush. In reality, they and their ilk seem more Hearts' haters than hubz supporters. It's that anonymous, cyber thing again. :wacko:

J.T.F.Robertson
Wallace Mercer, Rest in Peace.

waldosiggy.jpg

1946 - 2006. Should have ended the vermin when you had the chance. Absolutely hate the dirty, manky Hubs barstads. Honestly, every one of their slum dwelling unemployed fans talks the same amount of sh*te about their shnide little club. Floodlights, shirt advertisement, Europe.. STFU, no one cares.

One smelly Granton refugee on Talk 107 tonight justified the 107 year Scottish Cup drought by saying 'Hearts will be gone in a year, re-enter in Division Three and then they will have NEVER won the Scottish Cup'. Straw clutching ****s.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate. Words could never describe.

When I hear tossers like him, I'm not immune to feeling that way, either.

Doctor FinnBarr
Yes and take a nice photo for some dirty old fecker to cream over,why not wear something unusual like an away top with last seasons away shorts.;)

Classic stuff.

:spongebob3:

Hoboinpeace

I dont know where all the Venim and hate has come from granted we give and take abuse but some go a little bit too far,that goes for both sets of fans.

It seems the younger fans these days are full of pure hate.

Do we really want to end up like the old firm?

I love the banter just like the next fan the songs and chants you cannie beat it we need the Derby nothing beats the feeling like the game we won 6-2 and on the flip side watching Fozzy from the old Cowshed scoring in front of you lot feeling gutted.

Doctor FinnBarr
I dont know where all the Venim and hate has come from granted we give and take abuse but some go a little bit too far,that goes for both sets of fans.

I love the banter just like the next fan the songs and chants you cannie beat it we need the Derby nothing beats the feeling like the game we won 6-2 and on the flip side watching Fozzy from the old Cowshed scoring in front of you lot feeling gutted.

Punt him now mods, I,ve been drinking and may get abusive!

:107years:

Most of the bell ends like Mikey , Sergy , Degenerated , Toads , Hiby Andy and the rest are all in their 30's/40's so don't imagine for one moment it's a young person thing.

This generation of hobos are still red raw with the pain of the 17 and 22 in a row and the Sir Wallace Mercer ( rip ) attempt to wipe their sorry butts from the face of the earth.

It's not just young hobos who can't control their bitterness at chosing the wrong team to support.

Captain Lithuania

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

4 - 0

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Captain Lithuania

You must have a boring life, coming onto OUR forums and talking a load of bo**oc*s.. I love the banter watching Hartley score ONE and see you lot pouring out of Hampden before scoring another TWO.. So if they teach Hobos maths ONE + TWO = THREE.. HATTRICK! Come back when your lot win the cup, then we'll talk, thank you, good night, much love.

:hobofish:

Most of the bell ends like Mikey , Sergy , Degenerated , Toads , Hiby Andy and the rest are all in their 30's/40's so don't imagine for one moment it's a young person thing.

This generation of hobos are still red raw with the pain of the 17 and 22 in a row and the Sir Wallace Mercer ( rip ) attempt to wipe their sorry butts from the face of the earth.

It's not just young hobos who can't control their bitterness at chosing the wrong team to support.

Well said.

You've changed. ;)

Trust me, people may question me about some things, but my utter contempt towards this instituion is certainly not one of them.

If there is any reason for Vlad to get his finger out, it's to p*ss off that shower of bitter mongoloids.

Sc*m to the last.

ahh i predicted this 4 years ago, and i still get peltered.

mention ANYTHING that might be close to the bone here, and its "banned" and "hobo" for life.

anyone with any limited football brain can tell this will end in tears.

i seen it 4 years ago, and i see it now.

Cue Verbal Abuse........

Archived