home strip on site now

jamboscott

Crackin home top! I think it has to be one of the best strips we've had in years, traditional deep maroon, very little white, still think the shorts should be white though. Hate the away top, looks like a Dundee top from years ago! I didn't renew my ST this season and said I won't be buying the new top, but, it's just a wee bit too nice not to!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Hearts colours are maroon and white. Can't understand why people get their knickers in a twist over minor cosmetic changes to the badge but are happy to accept a radical change to the traditional colours.

That looks maroon and white to me! :confused:

I have already bought the away top and will defo be buying the home top on the 25th of July.

Over the last couple of years I have been buying the long sleeve option, but these latest tops look really cool in the short sleeve option.

Just hoping for a decent manager to be appointed and we can start the season strongly and keep it going, so I can wear my Hearts tops with pride throughout the season!!!:)

Craigieboy
I have already bought the away top and will defo be buying the home top on the 25th of July.

Over the last couple of years I have been buying the long sleeve option, but these latest tops look really cool in the short sleeve option.

Just hoping for a decent manager to be appointed and we can start the season strongly and keep it going, so I can wear my Hearts tops with pride throughout the season!!!:)

Giving your money to the prince of darkness?

Meh.

;)

allystrachan

have to say im very disapointed with this years strip launches....

both strips could have been designed in about 20 minutes, the marketing for it is terrible! and even the female modeling the womans kit is a munter!

ffs cant we even sign a pretty girl to model our strips, what chance have we got to sign a decent footballer! lol

Archived