home strip on site now

jamboscott

jamboscott

dont know if posted already maybe i'm hving a peebles moment but the home strip all maroon is on the website now

jamboscott

sorry guys its on the welcome page may have to try a couple of time to c it as this page changes. one of the player think berra and the wee fair haired girl. no its eggy this time and young lad must keep changing

sorry guys its on the welcome page may have to try a couple of time to c it as this page changes. one of the player think berra and the wee fair haired girl. no its eggy this time and young lad must keep changing

Ye, i got kingston and stewart:eek:

Its ok, may well save my cash however.

jamboscott

what do you think guys i really like it very simple didnt get the away top as i'm still not sure about it and vlad is doing my nut in not sure if i will hold back from getting this one

Francis Albert

Hearts colours are maroon and white. Can't understand why people get their knickers in a twist over minor cosmetic changes to the badge but are happy to accept a radical change to the traditional colours.

Mr Quagmire

"Now i am a Hearts player" = Bring It On !

"Maroon is my colour" = Bring It On !

Feck Off.

Ok, only hearts could feck up the unveiling of the new home strip!!!!

I recieved an email earlier today saying that the new kit would be unveiled for the first time tomorrow exclusively on hearts tv at 9.30 and that we had to subscribe to see it

and now here it is on the welcome page 9 hours early!!!!!!!!!!

jamboscott
Hearts colours are maroon and white. Can't understand why people get their knickers in a twist over minor cosmetic changes to the badge but are happy to accept a radical change to the traditional colours.

so you hate the whole maroon(with whtie trims) strip. how about the style of top and shade of maroon is there any positives?

Francis Albert
so you hate the whole maroon(with whtie trims) strip. how about the style of top and shade of maroon is there any positives?

Don't like the round T shirt/vest type neck and can't judge the shade of maroon from the picture (but looks on the light side) (and the white trim seems minimal verging on the invisible)

Have to say top looks great -- good deep colour and white trim not overpowering -- not sure about shorts though -- socks maroon also.

All n all short sleeve top gets 8/10 for me (one off for sponsor)

Best colour (from picture) that we have seen in a while.

jamboscott

cheers mate, so not a hit at all for you? well i'm gonna say i like it as i cant stand anymore negativity. i like the whole maroon thing but i must admit thats only really for european games.

oh wait FA at least there is no yellow that must be a positive!

Francis Albert
oh wait FA at least there is no yellow that must be a positive!

Yes I'd accept that!

I was hoping to hate the new top but i don't, I think it's better than alot we've had in the last few years. Still won't be buying it, aint giving him anymore of my money

The Future's Maroon

I like it myself.

Got to laugh at Hearts trying to get folk to pay to suscribe to the Hearts TV thing to see it early? (If I were one of them, I'd be demanding a refund - and a courtesy top)

I see Mikey Stewart is still alive?!

jamboscott
I like it myself.

I see Mikey Stewart is still alive?!

o how laughed, must agree if i had spent 99p so i could see the top before others i'd be raging! i would go as far as saying i wouldn't even ask for my money back!

il be getting it! pure maroon, great top! and none of the funky **** that was on last seasons! (although i bought that too, need ma head checked) and after enitially hating the away top it has grown on me and il be buying that one towards the end of the season(you know when its half price, il only sleep in it anyway!)

i could never boycott hearts in anyway unless romanov ran over ma granny in his merc after being steamin at a hobos supporters club! but i may boycot the hearts garden gnome just to show a bit of sollidarity!

Arthur Axident

oooh it's a beauty i really lurv it i really do

but you can go and stick it up yer erse ya Lithumaniac phudd

Arf

Don't like the round T shirt/vest type neck and can't judge the shade of maroon from the picture (but looks on the light side) (and the white trim seems minimal verging on the invisible)

Agree with you on the round neck and the maroon does look light in shade.

But what does it really matter.

Not sure that the slim fit style will be very flattering for Nade though.:eek:

Buffalo Bill

Looks quite nice. I prefer the strip to be nice and simple.

Last season and the one before was too 'busy' for my liking.

Buffalo Bill

200milesfromgorgie

nice and simple (like CLum) but it should be white shorts.

Still won't be buying it. Boo Hiss to Vlad.

BigCGilmour

No one has mentioned that the wee girl next to MS is called Kitty Carr - sh'e bound to get loads of abuse - some parents need to lay off the cigs and alcohol and perhaps some stronger medications!!!!

I think its actually very good. Shame I won't be buying it.

Until things change I ain't parting with a penny.

The Old Tolbooth

For me it looks like the closest top we've had since the league cup final against the huns, very smart top.

Dr. Bapswent
"Now i am a Hearts player" = Bring It On !

"Maroon is my colour" = Bring It On !

Feck Off.

With support like that, how can the team lose this season.

Its only the strip for feck sake.

The kits are still maroon and white. Sure there's more maroon than usual, but don't see why that is a big deal. Plenty teams change their shorts colours from time to time.

WagonWheel

Shirts looks pretty good, would have preferred white shorts but hey-ho. After decades of getting both home and away tops, have only bought them sporadically over the last few years (must be my age) so not sure yet if I'll splash the cash.

Genuinue question for those advocating a boycott though (and I fully appreciate their reasons why) - would you abuse someone who DID buy the shirt if you saw them on the street/at the ground?

I'd like to hope we're not THAT divided yet.

troonjambo

the x large xx large xxx large sizes are sold out already you could not make this up will someone for the love of god start writeing a hearts fanzine again the comic material avalable at the moment is awsome ..

Very smart but why is it that the maroon shorts are a shade lighter than the top

They aren't. :wacko:

scottish_chicP

I think the strip is actually quite smart. Will not be buying for the moment though!

Very nice. 1000 times better than the botched away effort. I like it and will probably buy it at some point, despite not wanting to hand over any more cash to the current corrupt regime

Sooperstar

I think it's quite good. Similar to the 2006 top.

I don't mind that it's all maroon. In fact I find it quite amusing that folk get so worked up about it!

PsychocAndy

I like both strips, I usually buy both for the wee fella and get one for myself. Normally would have it by now but , I don't know which one not to buy and which one to boycott.

I think I'll boycott the home and not buy the away, for a wee while yet anyway.

jamboscott

thats the first ive seen the goalkeeping top, very smart wonder if craig gordon is thinking how unfair it is he has to wear green this season

Happy Hearts

Nice top, but the shorts should be white.

The advertising agency should be shot for the Bring it on campaign. Very poor.

Carl Weathers

Bring it on is an Umbro tagline.

Agree, but after a while looking at it , it actually looks nice in all maroon too.

Still prefer white shorts though.

whitedevries

Think the all maroon is good!

The traditionalist in me says - go back to white shorts, sh*t playing surface, no trophies in forty years, wagonwheels, conservative government.......

jamboscott

just been looking at the strip close up, using the zoom option and have noticed the top is two toned/maroon strips the back has same pattern as the away shirt. its all very suttle and i think its the best home top we have done for sometime.

now here is my problem, for along time i have bought home and away, but this season i decided not to buy away shirt. well vlad is doing my nut in and i'm still not sure about our blue ajax shirt. i would have like to have done the same with the home top but i like it too much. but i do feel we have to do something so vlad doesn't get everything so easy.

it be great if we could remove the u bankas from the front of the shirt in protest

Archived