What now?

Sertse

We donate through the foundation. Show up in our thousands for every game. Constantly and consistently cheer the team. Pay a fortune for tickets. Buy the merchandise.

And for what? What are we getting back? We're the third biggest team in Scotland and our biggest aim is to not get relegated. I remember when we were always fighting for third or second and now look at us.

Do any of the players even care? Can they even recite the Hearts song? Do they not know about the history that the jersey represents?

If we go down then the problem definitely wasn't us, the fans, we've been extremely patient. I've had enough.

Edited by Sertse

gashauskis9

Sadly we thought we were inheriting ownership of a top 6 club, but we’ve just paid £10m for a championship club with a massive stadium. 

Start planning for the Championship now. That has to be done with someone in charge at the club who actually prioritises what goes on with the team instead of spending time and money on peripheral matters. The last two years have been a disaster.

10 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Sadly we thought we were inheriting ownership of a top 6 club, but we’ve just paid £10m for a championship club with a massive stadium. 

I wonder what Ann Budge feels about that.

coatbridgejambo
2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Shes got a top flight team for the coming season. The ladies one.

The womens team on the up the mens on the way down.🤔

Gordon Ramsay
25 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Shocking situation to be in. 

53 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Shocking situation to be in. 

Completely. We, the fans, are getting treated like absolute mugs.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Shes got a top flight team for the coming season. The ladies one.

Right now I don’t give a FF about the Ladies team - there I said it!

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

A big ZILCH      👋👋👋👋👋     👱‍♀️👈🥀

Italian Lambretta

Just play all the league games from now to the end of the season behind closed doors and nd let that bunch of losers play themselves into oblivion with no one there. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Beyond embarrassment this. 

17500 people on Saturday. 

Treated like shit again tonight 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Just play all the league games from now to the end of the season behind closed doors and nd let that bunch of losers play themselves into oblivion with no one there. 

You know,  might be the best thing I've read in a while 

Jambof3tornado

I dont care for any one of those players,not a single one of them deserves to play in the colours of my club(smith maybe,just).

I'm ready to embrace relegation if it finally rids us of ****in Budge and Levein and Macphee. We have an academy producing **** all and a 1st team full of shitebags.every season for 5 years has been a rebuild. We are no further forward now than when we gained promotion.

Those frauds running our club and the ones on the pitch do not deserve us, not one bit.

We start again in the championship and try to get promoted or if by some slim chance we survive we clear the heartless pricks out of the squad and build for next season. 

tbh I don’t see the point in the OP.

SectionDJambo

First thing we need to drop, after relegation, is trying to be fluffy and nice to everyone, especially Hibs.
We get nothing back in positivity from the Scottish sports media, so stop trying to get their favour by any hospitality we provide them. They seem to still think Romanov is here, so stop being nice to them.

Get somebody to run the club who doesn’t give a hoot about any other club in the league, and who will do anything it takes to win.

In short, stop being saps and do whatever it takes to get Hearts back into the top league and hard to beat.

NaturalOrder74

She was defended from criticism last year when the signs were there we were becoming less and less of a football team every week. Defendable sticking with levein for the cup final although very difficult, her final mistake was giving him another ****ing year, back exactly where she picked us up with nothing to show for it, she’s been a massive failure lead the third biggest team in Scotland to arguably the worst season in our history. Levein still sitting there picking up a wage too. 

cant have asked for a better support though this season, can’t think of any other club who would still turn up in the numbers we do bottom of the spl, but the penny has dropped tonight I’m afraid 

Robinson and the Motherwell ceo Burrows.  Do it now to keep the support on side for next season.  Get the mystery benefactors to help otherwise we’re going to lose a lot of money. 

2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

It all started with the Cathro experiment .and been downward spiral ever since

But everyone backed Cathro (getting it in there before someone else says so). Good job we have professionals recruiting our management and have an important sporting director in place.

Its a ****in shambles.

Scottie Wanshot.
37 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I dont care for any one of those players,not a single one of them deserves to play in the colours of my club(smith maybe,just).

I'm ready to embrace relegation if it finally rids us of ****in Budge and Levein and Macphee. We have an academy producing **** all and a 1st team full of shitebags.every season for 5 years has been a rebuild. We are no further forward now than when we gained promotion.

Those frauds running our club and the ones on the pitch do not deserve us, not one bit.

3 players, Bobby,  Smith , Hickey. the rest of them tonight should be ashamed of themself.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

But everyone backed Cathro (getting it in there before someone else says so). Good job we have professionals recruiting our management and have an important sporting director in place.

Its a ****in shambles.

Not me anyway.

1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

3 players, Bobby,  Smith , Hickey. the rest of them tonight should be ashamed of themself.

Agreed

7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Not me anyway.

Hens love roosters, goose love ganders :lol:

Cathro was a fraud too.  Yet some of our support knew better and it was a media ploy for him to fail for some unknown reason. 

Everything Levein then budge touches turns to shit.  They got Neilson right then turned him into a negative shell when promoted.  

Edited by Last Laff

13 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Correct 

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Yep total negligence putting him in charge

And when that ended in disaster Budge allows herself to be persuaded to blank any applicants and allow a Levein to take over as head coach!

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hens love roosters, goose love ganders :lol:

Cathro was a fraud too.  Yet some of our support knew better and it was a media ploy for him to fail for some unknown reason. 

Everything Levein then budge touches turns to shit.  They got Neilson right then turned him into a negative shell when promoted.  

Spot on Laff

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And when that ended in disaster Budge allows herself to be persuaded to blank any applicants and allow a Levein to take over as head coach!

yep.brutal how its all turned out

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

And just ignore a desire from Paolo Sergio to get the job. Don’t even acknowledge his application. No failed interview, which would have been fair enough, just ignore him and make out that somebody in the board room suggested Levein, when we are eventually told he touted himself for the job.

It's difficult to say what's next when the season still hasn't finished yet? In all likelihood we look as if we are going down at the moment but it just takes a couple of positive results in a row and things could turn around quickly (see kilmarnock just a few weeks a go) Are we really man for man worse than kilmarnock ? It sounds a bit arrogant given our league position but I geniunely still think we have the better players ? The players absolutely have to have a long hard look at themselves, They are vastly underperforming and 100% have let the club and themselves down so far this season, that being said it's still not over yet and players have to rise to the occasion now or fall on their own swords, As dificult as it is to see positives after tonight It's still possible to stay up and I won't be giving up until it's mathematically impossible,  I'm as gutted and annoyed as anyone else tonight and absolutely dread the thought of us going down again. Everyone is entitled to see things as they please regarding how the club is being run, However I must stress that i love this club and only want the best for it as I am a hearts supporter and will support hearts no matter what division we are playing in. Call it irrational or whatever else but that's how I feel. I am hurting tonight along with hopefully everyone else connected to the club, I really hope the players feel the hurt and want to make amends ?

Let's just hope hearts can bounce back and avoid relegation and make us all proud again. 

A cup win would be a nice surprise too..

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Robinson and the Motherwell ceo Burrows.  Do it now to keep the support on side for next season.  Get the mystery benefactors to help otherwise we’re going to lose a lot of money. 

If we go down and Motherwell finish third, Robinson will have a shit load better offers than us in the championship.

We need to try something, if that means changing manager, so be it. Robbo,  or/and JJ. Something Hearts, do fecking something! 

Leveins Battalion

New chairperson,new management,new players.

This is the only way forward.

Budge is toxic ,utterly pollution to our club.

**** knows what' we

do , Pray i expect . 

The board is an embarrassing shambles. 

Management and coaching side is an embarrassing shambles . 

The playing side is an embarrassing shambles 

Recruitment is an embarrassing shambles .

The only bright side is we are financially  sound at the moment, but that good change  . 

RustyRightPeg
9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

she’ll probably feel a smug sense of maybe CL was right, moving a manager on isn’t always the best thing to do

5 minutes ago, WADZ said:

That's what happens when we are on a level playing field. We will be up and down just like the rest..

Wtf does even mean ? Lol

Randy Marsh
11 minutes ago, WADZ said:

That's what happens when we are on a level playing field. We will be up and down just like the rest..

0/10.  Away back to Hibsnet you tramp.

8 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

And just ignore a desire from Paolo Sergio to get the job. Don’t even acknowledge his application. No failed interview, which would have been fair enough, just ignore him and make out that somebody in the board room suggested Levein, when we are eventually told he touted himself for the job.

Disgusting way to treat a cup winning manager who loves Hearts - but so typical of Levein!

2 hours ago, Voxpop said:

People here acting like we have a divine right to be in the premier league.  

What we are being unreasonable to be totally pissed of that a Club with our support and finances look certain to be relegated? Really?

Ex member of the SaS

Time for a change of tack, Pay the players peanuts with big win bonuses. If they don't play they don't get paid. IF they want a good standard of living they have to work for it like everyone else.

Ok may not work but something has to change to encourage the best from the squad.

13 hours ago, Sertse said:

We donate through the foundation. Show up in our thousands for every game. Constantly and consistently cheer the team. Pay a fortune for tickets. Buy the merchandise.

And for what? What are we getting back? We're the third biggest team in Scotland and our biggest aim is to not get relegated. I remember when we were always fighting for third or second and now look at us.

Do any of the players even care? Can they even recite the Hearts song? Do they not know about the history that the jersey represents?

If we go down then the problem definitely wasn't us, the fans, we've been extremely patient. I've had enough.

The Romanian taxi driver I had on Saturday knows more about our involvement in WW1 than those impostors. 

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

No.

It started when a bunch of clueless halfwits hounded Neilson out the door.

Yes I know he left to join MK Dons but do you really think that would have been his preferred option

11 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I have been saying this for a while. We have much more important priorities.

11 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ladies team is a vanity project. They are forgetting that the club is all about the actual team and everything else is in addition, that's it.

Regardless of where we finish up next season, AB should move away from operational control at the club.  It may also be time for some of the other Directors to move  on. They all share some of the blame for where we are now.