Zero room for error now.

Gambo

13 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

But I was told they are all drug dealing gangsters! 🤔

Only one of them Mr Martindale, i believe.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambof3tornado

• redjambo

• gashauskis9

• Hearts_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Hibs fail to make the top 6 we will beat them, can't see another win though maybe Ross County at Tynecastle.

N Lincs Jambo

In the last 4 games we have had 2 excellent performances (v Rangers and Hibs), one ok performance and a total shocker last night.

The point is we are as capable of the excellent performance as we are the shocker. A week ago on here everyone was very optimistic about us staying up. After last night it’s doom and gloom again. It’s almost like we’re forgetting that St Midden are fighting for their lives too and have every right to turn up for their fans.

I have no idea if we’ll stay up but it is still mathematically in our own hands.

Hectormasson
11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Buckle up folks we are entering our unbeaten run to safety and feck the rest and the hubz

Absolutely must beat livi ,,, that hearts squad should be running up the sand dunes at gullane,   then forced to watch videos of hearts teams that have won games in the past, give them an idea of what it's all about ?    Too many barely going through the motions !!!!!

Take the normal home support of Hamilton and Livingston combine them and there would still be spare seats behind Gorgie or Roseburn stands. 2 teams we struggle with, along with the rest.

6 hours ago, merrymac said:

How many wins have we had this season so far?

Why ask me that? I was just stating what we probably need to do to avoid relegation, I wasn't predicting what we can expect to achieve. 

Fourcandles

DOUBLE whammy is that not only are we Sh1t but that not ONE of our rival relegation candidates is anywhere near free fall......... thats a fatal combination of factors I’m afraid.........