Has it got worse since yesterday?

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

Yes it has, if reports are true then there is a possibility that another former Kaunas puppet 'could' be appointed coach.

Pinilla has been emptied.

Nade knuckle dragger has returned.

Perma-injured Beslija returns.

Those who renewed but wish they had'nt and have now been told they cant get a refund.

Vlad still in charge.

One more day of global embarrasment.

Another 24 hours in the life of HMFC

Suggest again, STAY AWAY FROM THE HULL CITY GAME

maroonlegions

its gonna be hard staying away from the hull match as i promise my wee boy i would take him to his first ever game , mmm.:eek:

Don't believe the hype.

Who's the former Kaunas dude being talked about? The Dutchman? FFS if you read the article he hasn't been approached!

Nade returns and Beslija returns. Is that so bad? Let's get them fit for the forthcoming season.

Yes, the quest for a manager is doing everyones collective nut in but why let speculation get you down?

pennantjambo
Don't believe the hype.

Who's the former Kaunas dude being talked about? The Dutchman? FFS if you read the article he hasn't been approached!

Nade returns and Beslija returns. Is that so bad? Let's get them fit for the forthcoming season.

Yes, the quest for a manager is doing everyones collective nut in but why let speculation get you down?

What is hype and what is true these days is any ones guess.

Neither has Zyggymankonov been approached but it does not mean that he may not turn up some day soon.

Klownas, 12 or more managers in the last four to five seasons.

HMFC not too far behind.

Seeing the pattern yet?

Will it continue? nothing else seems to indicate otherwise.

Will you as an idividual support this disastrous practice?

What is hype and what is true these days is any ones guess.

That's my point. I'm not going to get my Alan's in a twist over hearsay and speculation.

Neither has Zyggymankonov been approached but it does not mean that he may not turn up some day soon.

By the same logic, neither has has Wenger...

Klownas, 12 or more managers in the last four to five seasons.

HMFC not too far behind.

Seeing the pattern yet?

This may be why VR likes it so much. After all, Kaunas consistently win their league. Not for one instance suggesting that will work with us, personally I think it has been proven that it doesn't, just trying to rationalise VR's actions.

Will it continue? nothing else seems to indicate otherwise.

Will you as an idividual support this disastrous practice?

I don't support this disasterous practice right now. If, however, people think that by renewing my ST is in someway tacit support then that's their hard cheese.

As an aside, I genuinely believe that we are trying to get a manager of a higher calibre than we have had of late. Whether we actually get one, time will tell. I guess that fortunately, one way or the other, time is running out.

Boycott the Hull match at least, and if you do go protest at Vlad:mad:

ad agree with that, but doubt he would take that much notice anyway.:107years:

ad agree with that, but doubt he would take that much notice anyway.:107years:

Yep,more than likely lopez will say"Mr Romanov sir,hardly anyone turned up at the Hull game",then Vlad will say" Hull game,What Hull game""who is this Hull you speak off".

colinmaroon

Yes!!!

I'm just on my way to the hospital just now!!!

colinmaroon
Don't believe the hype.

I shall carry the good sense of your post as my parting (temporarily) thought from JKB!!!

difficult to get any worse when the club flat lined after johnny foreigner decided to take the Slovakia job.

some people would say getting rid of jose and pinilla is a positive... now all we need to do is lure Nade to a cliff edge by laying down a trail of sirloin....

:sterb119:

marshallschunkychicken

Hunting in packs now I see.

Either that or good news is bad, or vice versa, depending how it suits.

Archived