Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fozzyonthefence

If he doesn’t get a 3 game ban (it is 3 for violent conduct isn’t it?) we might as well give up with this Compliance Officer malarkey.

stirlingshirejambo
49 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Irony is he’ll get banned against a team we need Hibs to beat.  Retrospective bans are a waste of time imo.  The team that suffered as a result don’t get the benefit of it.  

We don’t need Hibs to beat anybody for us. It’s in our own hands

50 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

McNulty has always been a bit of a thug - more so on a Hibs shirt!  Thought the lines man had a clear view of the stamp!

No he was looking at the penalty box for some reason.

Even .net says he is getting a ban

19 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

If he doesn’t get a 3 game ban (it is 3 for violent conduct isn’t it?) we might as well give up with this Compliance Officer malarkey.

2 games in Scotland (it's 3 in England) 

Frank Sidebottom

Maybe he can use his upcoming free weekends to lose some of the timber he is carrying, little rat. 

He's ment to be Hibs daft, if I was his age and Hibs daft I'd want to kill hearts for what they've done to my short shit life 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Wee hibs dick. He’ll be hurting more than most tonight. Enjoy the ban . 

Absolutely. His motivation was that it was a hertz cant he would stamp on. His schemie tramp mates would have helped him dine out on it forever.

Instead he got fecked tonight. Did next to nothing, and looked every bit the hibs loser in life that he is. Skinny fat with a ten pound haircut. 

Probably not a bad thing as they’d have just sat in so would’ve only taken several inches of the Jambo boaby rather than the full length. Allan on the other hand...

44 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Such a misleading headline , he never once says he stamped on him. He makes it clear his opinion without saying it though. Whats the inference? 

29 minutes ago, sadj said:

Such a misleading headline , he never once says he stamped on him. He makes it clear his opinion without saying it though. Whats the inference? 

"I felt like it was a stamp at the time" 

Also

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-sean-clare-told-referee-he-felt-stamp-hibs-marc-mcnulty-2057188%3famp

alicante jambo

Red card 100% but come on. How have the officials no seen this? Blatant as can be ffs.  Mcnulty will get a 3 game ban hopefully.

Nookie Bear
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

He’s absolutely shit

Spot on. 

Commentators were pushing him for a Scotland place when he was scoring 3 past an amateur team in the Cup. It’s like us calling for Zeefuik to get a game for Holland after his hat trick against Cowdenbeath. 

It should have been ten

Was like they were playing with 10 men anyway, the dirty wee prick was non existent!

The Internet

His right foot touched Clare's back more often than it touched the baw. If this hadn't happened and someone told me he wasn't playing I'd believe it. 

8 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

We don’t need Hibs to beat anybody for us. It’s in our own hands

True if you think we will win 6 or 7 games between now and the end. Personally I’d rather have the insurance of our relegation rivals getting beat whoever they are playing, and that includes Hibs

Edited by JimmyCant

A sending off early in a game can sometimes go against you. Hibs were rubbish and had no spirit so a red may have triggered them a wee bit. On this, happy for him to get a ban after we’d smashed them on the pitch!!! 

10 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Irony is he’ll get banned against a team we need Hibs to beat.  Retrospective bans are a waste of time imo.  The team that suffered as a result don’t get the benefit of it.  

Unless of course the ban is in force for the semi!

But I agree, perhaps it should be sending offs ban you from playing against the team you were sent off against, or that team gets to choose which games you are banned for.

ford donald
10 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Retrospective ban or blanked?

Should have been a straight red,intentional stamp,shocking.

Brick Tamland

Such a cowardly thing to do and sums the odious fat prick up. 
How Clancy didn’t red card him or even yellow card him is a complete mystery as he knows the cameras are at the game and that it will be looked at from all angles and every pundit will have an opinion, he just makes himself out to be either a cheat or grossly incompetent. What can his excuse be for not giving it, given he was staring at it and was close enough to see it for exactly what it was? 

Brick Tamland
Just now, Calebs Grandad said:

Riordan Stokes O’Connor McNulty 

Hibs Hall of Greats candidate? 

FTFY - it is Hibs after all. 

Calebs Grandad
5 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

FTFY - it is Hibs after all. 

😂👍 hero worshipped by the methadone crew 

Calebs Grandad
7 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Such a cowardly thing to do and sums the odious fat prick up. 
How Clancy didn’t red card him or even yellow card him is a complete mystery as he knows the cameras are at the game and that it will be looked at from all angles and every pundit will have an opinion, he just makes himself out to be either a cheat or grossly incompetent. What can his excuse be for not giving it, given he was staring at it and was close enough to see it for exactly what it was? 

An extremely well worded summing up that becomes a work of art with the ‘odious fat prick’ addition! 

He should receive more than a 2 game ban for that.

That was an act of a coward.

What pocesses a human being (yes I know), to deliberately stamp on another's spine??

Seems to be plenty of media attention given to this. I would be amazed if the compliance officer doesn't take a look at this.

2 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

Red card 100% but come on. How have the officials no seen this? Blatant as can be ffs.  Mcnulty will get a 3 game ban hopefully.

What ban will Clancy get ?

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, johnthomas said:

What ban will Clancy get ?

Mate no got a clue. But i would ban all the top refs they are getting worse. 1000 plus pound per game ffs.

As we have seen several times previously,  the extent of the retrospective action is dictated not by the action itself but by the media attention and reaction it receives. This has already become too high a profile incident to be ignored and will be punished accordingly. The fact a top flight referee watched a professional player stand on the back of another and did nothing will be swept under the carpet as it will the next time and the next and the next.

Edited by haj

11 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ref should get banned for not seeing it at the time & whilst we are at it, why was Scott Allan’s blatant hand ball in the box for the penalty not a 2nd yellow???

That's what I though then I heard the BT Ref saying that giving away the penalty was sufficient and no need for a second yellow.

That is a stupid rule. So if he deliberately handles the ball outside the box it's a booking but because he gives away the penalty that is seen as sufficient punishment.

So that actually encourages players to commit fouls in the box without fear of being sent of.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Not even shown on the BBC highlights :facepalm:

In fact, their "highlights" are literally just the goals... it might be that they just wanted to upload the goals soon and will upload extended highlights once they have had chance to edit, but I am sceptical! meanwhile the highlights of gerrard's win at CP were about 10 minutes long

OmiyaHearts
42 minutes ago, H2 said:

Unless of course the ban is in force for the semi!

But I agree, perhaps it should be sending offs ban you from playing against the team you were sent off against, or that team gets to choose which games you are banned for.

More than happy for this waste of skin to be available for the semi final. The stamp was the only thing he done last night, and it wasn't even on the pitch.

Midloth_Iain
6 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Not even shown on the BBC highlights :facepalm:

In fact, their "highlights" are literally just the goals... it might be that they just wanted to upload the goals soon and will upload extended highlights once they have had chance to edit, but I am sceptical! meanwhile the highlights of gerrard's win at CP were about 10 minutes long

the 'extended' highlights appear after Sportscene is aired .....

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

True if you think we will win 6 or 7 games between now and the end. Personally I’d rather have the insurance of our relegation rivals getting beat whoever they are playing, and that includes Hibs

True if you think our relegation rivals will win 6 or 7 games before the end of the season.

Personally I doubt it.

7 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

the 'extended' highlights appear after Sportscene is aired .....

Without commentary - Stamp is 36 seconds in..

Edited by sandyk

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

That's what I though then I heard the BT Ref saying that giving away the penalty was sufficient and no need for a second yellow.

That is a stupid rule. So if he deliberately handles the ball outside the box it's a booking but because he gives away the penalty that is seen as sufficient punishment.

So that actually encourages players to commit fouls in the box without fear of being sent of.

I didn't think it was deliberate, just really stupid. I agree with the ref on this one, it was a foul in the box, but not all fouls are yellow, and a handball doesnt need to be deliberate to be a handball.

This is why, on balance, VAR needs Introduced to Scotland - we’d have had two pens against Rangers and a sending off last night with VAR.

Its not perfect but it’s better than what we have

This is why, on balance, VAR needs Introduced to Scotland - we’d have had two pens against Rangers and a sending off last night with VAR.

Its not perfect but it’s better than what we have

FERRY HEARTS
10 hours ago, Nikoliunas said:

He's ment to be Hibs daft, if I was his age and Hibs daft I'd want to kill hearts for what they've done to my short shit life 

He s from a smeltic strong family background .And I heard a comment from his own mouth He hates us   **** him Gorgie Rules