Away strip

vladsmad

If the official site is to be believed sales of the new away strip are up on last season by 90% at this stage. As well as 10,000+ season tickets sold......... so if he doesn't read JKB Vlad will have no idea that anything is wrong. Is it only on JKB that we have a bunch of discontented potential boycotters???

the voice from above
It is a good question, how many members does KB have?

Good question, as far as I can tell 90% are ****ed of at the moment 5% don't give a **** and the rest are Hobos...:hobofish:

siegementality
If the official site is to be believed sales of the new away strip are up on last season by 90% at this stage. As well as 10,000+ season tickets sold......... so if he doesn't read JKB Vlad will have no idea that anything is wrong. Is it only on JKB that we have a bunch of discontented potential boycotters???

Aye that's right, if you're not on KB you just wander about thinking everything in the Hearts garden is A OK. Do you think we should tell the non KBers we haven't got a manager and are 30 odd million in debt?.

P.S. I know lots of Hearts supporters who never come near JKB yet all of them know the club is a fecking shambles.

Gigolo-Aunt
Last years' was worse

Was not too keen on the seasons before that either.

IIRC Last year was 'reported' to be a record breaker in terms of away shirt sales......the latest statement from the club, now claims that we have eclipsed this figure by a further 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is fair enough, all i can say is i distinctly remember seeing a number of people walking round with that away shirt on last year within days of its release, so far i have yet to see a single 'soul' wearing their new away shirt! Now granted there are so many variables involved that its perhaps not a fair comparison (ie Supporter Apathy, holidays, weather etc) but if sales are as good as they claim.....i'd have expected to see at least one new shirt outwith the confines of the club shop by now?!?!?!?

[Caveat; Personal Observation only]

south morocco
I havent seen one person wearing it yet

I've seen one guy wearing one ,I mean who in their right mind would buy one of these the way Romanov has been going on,lining his pocket,it's a horrible strip anyway,only a feckin hobo would buy one surely;)

I've seen one guy wearing one ,I mean who in their right mind would buy one of these the way Romanov has been going on,lining his pocket,it's a horrible strip anyway,only a feckin hobo would buy one surely;)

They should bring out an "I feckin hate the mad Lith" tshirt

I'm pretty sure we would all buy one

The Future's Maroon
I havent seen one person wearing it yet
Thats a good point, I play at the Corn exchange twice a week and I have still to see someone wearing it?!

The Future's Maroon
They should bring out an "I feckin hate the mad Lith" tshirt

I'm pretty sure we would all buy one

Maybe better saying "I feckin hate the mad Ruski" ? ;)

Thats a good point, I play at the Corn exchange twice a week and I have still to see someone wearing it?!

In fairness tho I have only seen a handfull of Hobos wear the Hibs Lithuianian away top

but usually by this time everyone on the street is proudly wearing the Hearts top

Rememeber the days when you would want to buy it first to be seen as the first person wearing it?

ah the days:sad::sad:

Maybe better saying "I feckin hate the mad Ruski" ? ;)

To have my customised one you would have to be as tall as Peter Crouch to fit it all in

I hate Vlad

I hate Nade

I hate Pinnila

I hate .....

sod it I hate Hearts right now!

lost in leith

If the official site is to be believed :wacko:

Not a representative sample, but I had a few beers with a couple of Jambos in their 20s, another couple like me in their 40s, and a few slightly older lads. Every single one depressed, and nobody with much faith left in Vlad, if any. Interestingly it was the oldest guys who were most militant. They'd refused to renew despite being regulars since the 60s in some cases, and were most vocal about how bad things are.

Archived