Players leaving before start of season...

haganajambo

haganajambo

Remember at the start of last season, both Bednar and Beslija were punted away on loan when both were just getting back to fitness and getting towards playing?

I wonder if that will happen again. Just seeing Beslija talk himself up in the papers today it seems to be a trend that you hear from players trying to get into the team, the EEN builds them up a bit, then they're off. Same happened to Pinilla, it happened to Makela last season and obviously Bednar and Beslija before. I'm probably missing some as well. We don't have the quality in reserve to do that anymore.

So basically who do you think will leave before the start of the season?

If your theory is correct then hopefully the press will talk up afew Lithuanians and they may get punted off somewhere to! ;)

Remember at the start of last season, both Bednar and Beslija were punted away on loan when both were just getting back to fitness and getting towards playing?

I wonder if that will happen again. Just seeing Beslija talk himself up in the papers today it seems to be a trend that you hear from players trying to get into the team, the EEN builds them up a bit, then they're off. Same happened to Pinilla, it happened to Makela last season and obviously Bednar and Beslija before. I'm probably missing some as well. We don't have the quality in reserve to do that anymore.

So basically who do you think will leave before the start of the season?

haganajambo
If your theory is correct then hopefully the press will talk up afew Lithuanians and they may get punted off somewhere to! ;)

Haha, totally. I have a fear that a few of the better/promising players might go. Copil and Kostadinov for instance. One of the main reasons neither have broken through is due to the lack of coaching and subsequent lack of motivation to play well in the reserves. At any other club if you show form in reserve/u19s you get your chance but half the time there doesn't seem to be any link between the 19s, reserves and first team.

Oh the joys.

jambohhearts2006

yeah you are spot n mate. copil and kostadinov look really good but are not getting their chance. then you have to look at the pinilla thing and wonder what went on there. You still have berra and driver who are on their way out if vlad accepts the offers. My biggest nightmare is sure to come true the way things are going... that is to have a lith captain at hearts or even worse a lith starting 11!!!!

Yes, I agree there does not seem to be any harmony between the teams at all levels which of course comes down to not having a Manager.

The Manager is the one who should be communicating with his other coaches and telling them the style of play he wants his younger players to be coached in so that the transition from one team to the next should be seamless.

Haha, totally. I have a fear that a few of the better/promising players might go. Copil and Kostadinov for instance. One of the main reasons neither have broken through is due to the lack of coaching and subsequent lack of motivation to play well in the reserves. At any other club if you show form in reserve/u19s you get your chance but half the time there doesn't seem to be any link between the 19s, reserves and first team.

Oh the joys.

Gigolo-Aunt
yeah you are spot n mate. copil and kostadinov look really good but are not getting their chance. then you have to look at the pinilla thing and wonder what went on there. You still have berra and driver who are on their way out if vlad accepts the offers. My biggest nightmare is sure to come true the way things are going... that is to have a lith captain at hearts or even worse a lith starting 11!!!!

Copil and Kostadinov looking good?

Is that from the bench?

jambohhearts2006
Copil and Kostadinov looking good?

Is that from the bench?

I have went along to watch them a couple of time. obv not copil as he has been in hiding. i know that they are only playing reserve/u19's but are looking ok and should have has their chance just like glen did

I have went along to watch them a couple of time. obv not copil as he has been in hiding. i know that they are only playing reserve/u19's but are looking ok and should have has their chance just like glen did

Sort it out mate , one minute copil and kostadinov look good the next you have only seen kostadinov because ****ed off home to mummy.

I think the truth is you haven't seen either of them. With regards to Glen he's getting a game because he is miles ahead of them in terms of his development.

Archived