Ticket shambles

132goals1958

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

Not as bad as the red face I got earlier this season, when I offered the guy on the turnstile my buss pass instead of my season ticket. On another occasion,  I offered my Costa Coffee card instead of season ticket, easy mistake to make given the similar colourings.

Perhaps we need an 'Old Gits' supporters club. With a Big sized season ticket with large letters on it 'OG' to denote we may need some help...

I vote Dave Maclaren for convener

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Perhaps we need an 'Old Gits' supporters club. With a Big sized season ticket with large letters on it 'OG' to denote we may need some help...

I vote Dave Maclaren for convener

Let me think about it.

Just reading the first page of responses to the OP and it's unsurprising to find out there are still some absolute morons on here.

I have to say, never in my life have I gone searching for a barcode on a ticket. To suggest that a 70+ year-old Hearts fan is at fault for not noticing there wasn't a barcode on his ticket is right up there with the most stupid comments I've ever read on here. Ever.

Other suggestions that it was the Hearts fans' own fault for only turning up 10 minutes early, are also up there in the list of most brainless comments.

This place is at times an utter cesspit. 

Calebs Grandad
6 hours ago, kila said:

For the new stand. Wheatfield still has human operators who look at it so not unreasonable to assume will be OK.

Maybe Hearts need to put a sign up in the TO saying “if we give you a ticket without a barcode tell us because we aren’t bothering to do things correctly”

🤷‍♂️

That sign is already on display but just not prominent enough 

Somehow managed to lose my ticket between the pub and the ground, into the ticket office and 2 mins later I was scanning my reprinted ticket and through the turnstiles. Excellent service from a very efficient and polite young lady. 

22 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Common sense goes out the window.

Could have been Cologne Rule Brittania Rangers SC members.

Honestly, it was 2 young students. We're struggling to sell tickets and turning people away. A couple of tourists looking to go to a Hearts game. As you say, common sense nowhere to be seen.

I do wonder about some people. Come on social media and have a pop at a 70 year old guy who quite rightly is a bit miffed at missing the start of the game because the club issued the wrong tickets. He’s bang on the money if the tickets issued don’t gain you access to the ground it’s a shambles. Those having a go are just bellends trying to be ‘controversial’ sitting at their keyboards imo 

132goals1958
11 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I do wonder about some people. Come on social media and have a pop at a 70 year old guy who quite rightly is a bit miffed at missing the start of the game because the club issued the wrong tickets. He’s bang on the money if the tickets issued don’t gain you access to the ground it’s a shambles. Those having a go are just bellends trying to be ‘controversial’ sitting at their keyboards imo 

If truth be told they are more to be pitied than anything else. Whilst I was annoyed at the time I did get an apology, and credit to the member of staff in the ticket office who acknowledged my complaint tactfully and sorted it out quickly.

10 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

If truth be told they are more to be pitied than anything else. Whilst I was annoyed at the time I did get an apology, and credit to the member of staff in the ticket office who acknowledged my complaint tactfully and sorted it out quickly.

Thats good to hear. Any dealings I’ve had with them have been good. Whatever happened with the tickets they’ve hopefully rectified for future games.

the sub goalie

When I entered the Wheatfield the steward scanned my ticket and said it was showing him a different game, despite Hearts V Rangers being printed on it.  

No issues getting in though, the steward just shook his head and waved me through. 

Jambo 4 Ever
21 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

THE TICKET STAFF TAKE THE FANS FOR GRANTED :lol: 

some of them do yes and so do the shop staff aswell

6 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

some of them do yes and so do the shop staff aswell

Always found them all helpful and courteous, maybe it's just you. 

Edited by Bull's-eye

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Always found them all helpful and courteous, maybe it's just you. 

most of them are but some can be quite grumpy and not very helpful or polite... and im not the only one who thinks this

been here before
Just now, Natural Orders said:

most of them are but some can be quite grumpy and not very helpful or polite... and im not the only one who thinks this

Ive always found them all top banana. Especiall the ticket office folk and they seem to have to deal with some throbbers.

Who else thinks the same as you?

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

No, disagree. 

All my dealings with the ticket office staff and the shop staff have been very memorable for the right reasons, very helpful and polite and I've always enjoyed the experience whether it being over the phone or face to face. 

You do mean the Heart's ticket office and shop I take it ?

been here before
10 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

most of them are but some can be quite grumpy and not very helpful or polite...

Are you like this...