Jump to content
maroonlegions

Vermin v Caley.

Recommended Posts

Rudolf
11 minutes ago, Billybuffjaw said:

If the Hibs way of playing has seen them win 10 major trophies in their history to our 16 I'll take the Hearts way tyvm. The Hibs way isnae that effective in Derby's either 😂.

It’s 9 major trophies. The first Scottish Cup they claim was won by Hibernians who folded soon afterwards. The current Hibs didn’t start until a couple of years later. God knows how they can claim they were founded in 1875

Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Billybuffjaw
3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

It’s 9 major trophies. The first Scottish Cup they claim was won by Hibernians who folded soon afterwards. The current Hibs didn’t start until a couple of years later. God knows how they can claim they were founded in 1875

  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Never knew that mate, even better lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyCant
27 minutes ago, Boab said:


Tremendous, wee man !

At 5-1 they were singing ‘Robbo Robbo what’s the score !! The wee man doesn’t miss open goals like that !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hibs will probably win the Champions league next season. 

FTFY. Terrifying how good they are. No wonder the old firm want to go to England 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

At 5-1 they were singing ‘Robbo Robbo what’s the score !! The wee man doesn’t miss open goals like that !!

Yip and Robbo respond.

 

But they are over it right..  FTH,

 

 

When you go 5 - 1 up and chant to the visiting manager, what's the score.

 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions
14 hours ago, Uche said:

Hibs looked very dangerous tonight against a decent ICT side. Worried about Tuesday and wish I wasn’t going.

Reeking.. FTH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaggy2
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

At 5-1 they were singing ‘Robbo Robbo what’s the score !! The wee man doesn’t miss open goals like that !!

No way. Were they really stupid enough to sing that? That goes way past them adopting Carnival de Paris as an anthem, with all its connections to the glorious summer of 1998.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
south morocco
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Yip and Robbo respond.

 

But they are over it right..  FTH,

 

 

When you go 5 - 1 up and chant to the visiting manager, what's the score.

 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor 

Hibsed  their own chant 

Edited by south morocco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamesM48
On 28/02/2020 at 22:08, Smith's right boot said:

 

To a point, yes. 

 

Right arm means, I cannae ehhh, ergh, write n' stuff. 🙄

 

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...