Jump to content
maroonlegions

Vermin v Caley.

Recommended Posts

Smith's right boot

Pish. 

 

ICT are murder tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RealMaroonCF

Omw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

Shite defending there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo

Balls.

 

How do you get lobbed when you're on your goal line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

You probably do little thinking tbh. 

 

Away and stare at the radio. 

 

I don't like accusing people of being hibs but you're not doing yourself any favours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

Boyle single handily trying to get every ICT player red carded by his Oscar winning diving.

horrible wee prick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
9 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

No doubt youll start a thread on it though.

Oft 🙈🙈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, Space Pirate said:

 

I don't like accusing people of being hibs but you're not doing yourself any favours. 

 

 

You clearly do, as you just brought it up for no good reason. 

 

Away and stare at the radio. 

That's what PHM do when hibs play. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saughton Jambo

Well that’s me signing out. Seen enough. ICT are murder and making the vermin look like Barcelona. This has 3/4-0 all over it. Can’t wait to get at them on Tuesday 

FTH 🇱🇻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

You clearly do, as you just brought it up for no good reason. 

 

Away and stare at the radio. 

That's what PHM do when hibs play. 

 

 

No good reason? You wanted hibs to win the cup!  How any Hearts Fan could ever want that to happen is beyond me. 

You then seemed upset about a hibs player not going down after the contact. 

Mental. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EH23-Jambo
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

Who is it?

 

Boy spraffs. 

Hoping someone on here knows. I missed start of game. He talks utter drivel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

Paul Hanlon on penalties when McNulty, Doidge, Allan and Boyle are all playing 🤣

 

If Levein or Stendel made that decision we'd never hear the end of it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, Space Pirate said:

 

No good reason? You wanted hibs to win the cup!  How any Hearts Fan could ever want that to happen is beyond me. 

You then seemed upset about a hibs player not going down after the contact. 

Mental. 

 

 

 

You've been a member for 4 months. 

How do you know what I thought about the cup?

 

I was not upset, I called it ganting play Boyle. 

 

You seem keen to talk about hibs winning the cup and argue with me. 

Start a thread on it. 

 

Until you disclose who you were before you got a ban you can **** off and go back to listening to the radio as that makes you feel like a PHM you wee ****ing weirdo. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthur Morgan

Unfortunately ICT are poor, they don't have enough quality to come back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Paul Hanlon on penalties when McNulty, Doidge, Allan and Boyle are all playing 🤣

 

If Levein or Stendel made that decision we'd never hear the end of it!

 

 

Shame they never scored with that shot straight after. 

 

ICT look murder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
1 minute ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Hoping someone on here knows. I missed start of game. He talks utter drivel. 

 

Telly sounds like Billy Dudds.

 

Radio sounds like John 'prowd Leefer fae Leef wurkin class und humble' Hughes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

You wanted hibs to win the cup!  How any Hearts Fan could ever want that to happen is beyond me. 

 

 

 

Surely not?

 

:vrface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeff
Just now, been here before said:

 

Telly sounds like Billy Dudds.

 

Radio sounds like John 'prowd Leefer fae Leef wurkin class und humble' Hughes

 

Thought it was Boyd but whoever it is seems to have a Hibs love in and Boyd hates them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

You've been a member for 4 months. 

How do you know what I thought about the cup?

 

I was not upset, I called it ganting play Boyle. 

 

You seem keen to talk about hibs winning the cup and argue with me. 

Start a thread on it. 

 

Until you disclose who you were before you got a ban you can **** off and go back to listening to the radio as that makes you feel like a PHM you wee ****ing weirdo. 

 

 

 

I've already disclosed who i was before i made a new account and the admins seem happy enough. 

Maybe take a breath and read other peoples posts instead of typing utter guff all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Surely not?

 

:vrface:

 

Yup. Do you see him denying it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

I've already disclosed who i was before i made a new account and the admins seem happy enough. 

Maybe take a breath and read other peoples posts instead of typing utter guff all the time. 

 

 

Get tae ****. 

 

Come on a match thread, start accusing folk of being hibs fans. 

 

Melt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
livi

It’s James Mcfadden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

For clarity Tosh didn't want Hibs to win the cup, just a preference over Rangers. 

 

Big difference from wanting them to win the thing.

 

For clarity I would rather eat my own shit than see Hibs win the cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

Get tae ****. 

 

Come on a match thread, start accusing folk of being hibs fans. 

 

Melt. 

 

YOU WANTED HIBS TO WIN THE CUP!

They hadn't won it in a million years and YOU WANTED THEM TO WIN IT!

If anyone needs to GTF it's you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

 

Thought it was Boyd but whoever it is seems to have a Hibs love in and Boyd hates them

 

Aye radio is John 'prowd humble Leefer fae Leef see ye behind the goals in Leef is a prowd Leef wurkin class saying fae Leef' Hughes.

 

Gave up on the telly after 30 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

 

YOU WANTED HIBS TO WIN THE CUP!

They hadn't won it in a million years and YOU WANTED THEM TO WIN IT!

If anyone needs to GTF it's you. 

Aye aye, settle down, he slightly preferred lumpy shite to runny shite, deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
4 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

YOU WANTED HIBS TO WIN THE CUP!

They hadn't won it in a million years and YOU WANTED THEM TO WIN IT!

If anyone needs to GTF it's you. 

 

 

Nope.

 

You're a creepy wee weirdo that wants to argue and talk about hibs all the time. 

 

Kind of guy that feels good about listening to the radio rather than watching TV and thinks it's a badge of honour and makes him a PHM. 

 

Likley banned several times over for being a Complete cock womble but you keep coming back. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
Just now, Smithee said:

Aye aye, settle down, he slightly preferred lumpy shite to runny shite, deal with it.

 

Naw, i get that, If it was Hibs v Rangers in the league and rangers fans were giving it WE ARE THE PEOPLE. 

But it was Hibs winning the cup after a hundred odd years.... 

Something everything proper hearts fan liked to wind them up about. 

It's unacceptable behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

YOU WANTED HIBS TO WIN THE CUP!

They hadn't won it in a million years and YOU WANTED THEM TO WIN IT!

If anyone needs to GTF it's you. 

 

 

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

For clarity Tosh didn't want Hibs to win the cup, just a preference over Rangers. 

 

Big difference from wanting them to win the thing.

 

For clarity I would rather eat my own shit than see Hibs win the cup

 

😂😂😂

 

Tbh, I didn't watch the final or see them win anything. 

 

Shite was not eaten that weekend. 😂😂

 

Hopefully ICT can knick one tonight but they look shite. 

 

On the bright side, I'd fancy us v ICT in a play off. 🤔

 

Ooh, wee chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamie86

Good chance there for ICT, keeper went down pretty early for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan_R

hoofball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

For clarity Tosh didn't want Hibs to win the cup, just a preference over Rangers. 

 

Big difference from wanting them to win the thing.

 

For clarity I would rather eat my own shit than see Hibs win the cup

 

Hahaha. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

I watched it.

It was one of the worst days of my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

All is not lost.  Replay in Inverness in attrocious conditions would be great.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

Scott Allan scores, 

Tosh dancing about the room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Supporting Robbo with all my heart tonight, 

Not enough to watch it mind you..

Radio for me. 

 

55 minutes ago, martoon said:

 

It's on the BBC Scotland channel, bud.

 

52 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Aye a know, I just refuse to watch Hibs. 

If the goals start flying in for caley thistle i might change my mind. 

 

 

On the rangers/ hibs final

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I watched it.

It was one of the worst days of my life. 

 

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 

You talk that much shite you forget what  personality you are trying to put across on here. 

 

Absolute chicken nugget. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before

Decent counter probably wraps it up but then Hubs do have a recent history of collapsing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wham Bam Austin McCann

Boy ducked :rofl:

 

Should be stacking shelves this time next week absolute shitehouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Shite, hibs through. 

 

ICT poor tho. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

That’ll be that then. Ach well, not unexpected 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

 

 

On the rangers/ hibs final

 

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

 

You talk that much shite you forget what  personality you are trying to put across on here. 

 

Absolute chicken nugget. 

 

 

 

No really, It was a cup final which i fully expected Hibs to lose. 

Cheap thrills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado

Inverness are shite. Tells you how good the championship is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
20 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

YOU WANTED HIBS TO WIN THE CUP!

They hadn't won it in a million years and YOU WANTED THEM TO WIN IT!

If anyone needs to GTF it's you. 

 

Did you WANT RANGERS TO WIN THE CUP then? Did you REALLY, REALLY WANT THEM TO WIN IT?

 

Personally I think it's hilarious that after waiting so long they didn't get to see their team lift the cup and dance about with it etc. I mean, Hibs waited 100 years for a cup, then when the day finally came their fans rioted so instead of pictures like this to remember the day by:

 

_60353097_trophy.jpg

image.jpg?crop=982:524,smart&width=640

image.jpg?&width=640

 

Those tubes have got these:

 

_89761207_e812a536-1620-4654-972d-8b1f80

5090461.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

 

 

Eejits!

 

Edited by ToqueJambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Inverness are shite. Tells you how good the championship is.

We will find out soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj

Scumbag Nick Walsh ruining games as always. He has to be up there with Dallas Jr as the most hopeless of referees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

Did you WANT RANGERS TO WIN THE CUP then? Did you REALLY, REALLY WANT THEM TO WIN IT?

 

Hibs waited 100 years for a cup, then when the day finally came their fans rioted so instead of pictures like this to remember the day by:

 

_60353097_trophy.jpg

image.jpg?crop=982:524,smart&width=640

image.jpg?&width=640

 

Those tubes have got these:

 

_89761207_e812a536-1620-4654-972d-8b1f80

5090461.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

 

 

Eejits!

 

 

Rangers winning the cup wouldn't have bothered me when it was against hibs. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

 

No really, It was a cup final which i fully expected Hibs to lose. 

Cheap thrills. 

 

 

You state, on this thread. 

 

I refuse to watch Hibs. 

You are listening to the radio instead. 

That's pretty weird in itself tbh. 

 

You then say you watched hibs in a final. 

 

Quite clearly you are just here to troll and just lie for whatever reason. 

 

Calling posters on here hibs fans should be a ban as well imo, although it gives me grounds to call you a creepy wee lieing **** nugget as my evidence proves. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

 

Rangers winning the cup wouldn't have bothered me when it was against hibs. 

 

 

Wouldn't have bothered me either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Inverness are shite. Tells you how good the championship is.

 

 

They are poor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...