“An Easy Ride...”

busby1985

August Landmesser
11 hours ago, Last Laff said:

look back and quote me then.  It was I said.  I said for a club with a superior derby record, they’re our bitches over the years four years is shocking.  Look back to all my previous posts. 

That's not what you said either.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• busby1985

• August Landmesser

• Jamhammer

On 24/02/2020 at 10:47, Last Laff said:

Im not sure what point you are trying to make?  Four years is a long time with such a superior derby record. 

On 24/02/2020 at 10:08, Last Laff said:

Aye it is when is usually the norm every season and we sit bottom of the league about 15 points behind them.  

There you go. I said we have such a superior derby record than them and in general usually finish above bar the last four seasons. 

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

There you go. I said we have such a superior derby record than them and in general usually finish above bar the last four seasons. 

No, you didn't say that. It may have been what you meant, but it's really not clear from either of those quotes.

In any event, we do have a superior derby record to those chumps, but they haven't finished above us for the past four seasons.

They were only promoted in 2016-17, so it's been 17-18 and 18-19 that we've had a blip.

Mathematically, we can still catch them this year too.

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Last Laff said:

you’re off ignore.  Very under estimated poster now since Levein got punted.  Good job and I’m sorry if I ever offended you. 

😂😂

I can feel the love. 

No offence taken, hopefully I never offended you. 

I just get pissed off with posters that only post negative stuff (not you) and get personal against Hearts. 

3 hours ago, Last Laff said:

You’re an impolite, overly aggressive, old man. 

I know, tell me something I dont. Mr full of shit

Worth a bump after tonight.

They were terrible all over the park. Boyle the only one that looked like every causing us bother and even then, he barely did. Don’t forget, this is the “form” team in the country. Ross gets an easy ride cause we have been a shambles. 

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Worth a bump after tonight.

They were terrible all over the park. Boyle the only one that looked like every causing us bother and even then, he barely did. Don’t forget, this is the “form” team in the country. Ross gets an easy ride cause we have been a shambles. 

They're a team of divers. Shocking diving for fouls.

Deans Jambo

Wonder if they'll 'Hibs' it and end up in the bottom 6? Killie could sit 2pts behind them if they win tonight. 

August Landmesser
16 hours ago, John Findlay said:

They're a team of divers. Shocking diving for fouls.

Aberdeen in green shirts

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Deans Jambo said:

Wonder if they'll 'Hibs' it and end up in the bottom 6? Killie could sit 2pts behind them if they win tonight. 

Derby at Tynecastle, last game of season, we win and finish above them.

:leveinnaturalorder:

Ex member of the SaS
3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Love the quote but hate the pic. Every reminder that, that charlatan is still at our club fills me with rage.

8 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

I forgot to factor in the “hibsness” of them last night. Absolute pony from them. Should’ve and could’ve been 5 or 6 to us. Them finishing bottom 6 would be a major embarrassment for the Scottish media. Ross is doing a great job remember. 

Deans Jambo
9 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Couldn't believe the commentator saying before the game last night that it's the last derby of the season. They're as close to the bottom 6 as the euro places!

Edited by Deans Jambo

On 25/02/2020 at 15:50, John Findlay said:

I know, tell me something I dont. Mr full of shit

John ...That's the reply of the year ,for me,  so far......:yas:

julienbrellier

high chance of them hibsing it and finishing in the bottom six if Killie win tonight. That was a marquee result from us, we have worked out how to play them and they had no answer to it. If you don´t give the likes of Allan and their other lightweight CMs time in a derby and play physically they can´t cope with it. We need to do the same every time now including at Hampden. I expect them to be better in the next game but I am looking forward to facing them again and hope we get them in the bottom six too.

I watched the Peter and Roughie podcast and it is everything that is wrong with our game. Peter said that the derby was an atrocious game to watch, utterly horrendous viewing (tam McManus agreed with him, shock). A game that had 4 goals, a red card incident (Allen 2nd yellow) , a missed red card incident and loads of missed chances. If that was an old firm game this would’ve been a “cracker” of a game. I’d also be willing to argue had Jack Ross’s side won by the same score line and with the same performance, I doubt very much it would’ve been “horrendous viewing“. I then watched the right in the coupon podcast with Derek Ferguson, the man who seems to be on a one man mission to discredit Stendel. According to him, we have been on a terrible run, only one win less than Ross, and can’t get ahead of ourselves. Hamilton have been great according to him this season also. They all reckon Hibs are still the favourites because their forward line is better than ours, the same forward line that didn’t cause us any bother at home on Tuesday. 

There is 100% a narrative against Stendel from the media. When Strachan is picking up on it then you know it has to be bad. If Hibs lose on Saturday and we win, I am sure we have a better record in 2020 than them.  Jack Ross gets a very easy rise compared to Stendel. There is no argument there.