Jump to content
willie wallace

Easter Road - tickets on sale wed 19/2

Recommended Posts

Ribble
25 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

I am going. I don't know why but I am. We have to win some time, why not at Fester?

 

Same here, only reasons I can think for me going are that's it's a chance for me to have a few pints during the week and that'll boost my loyalty points for away games in the championship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JH-HMFC
28 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

Think we might manage a sell out, took me 15mins to get tickets and the guy was struggling to find tickets for me in lower

I've just got one now and according to etickets there were none left in lower - upper it is 😑 So with 13 days left and just upper I'm sure we'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watsbacker

Would imagine it will go to general sale eventually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874
6 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I've just got one now and according to etickets there were none left in lower - upper it is 😑 So with 13 days left and just upper I'm sure we'll be fine.

Likelihood is that the ticket office will have more lower whereas the online ticketmaster will have more upper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86

Was adamant after Saturday I wasnt going....fast forward to 9:30 this morning and tickets sorted for the upper 😂
 

I still haven’t seen us get beat of them down there so here’s hoping that continues!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin MacGlee
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

 

Same here, only reasons I can think for me going are that's it's a chance for me to have a few pints during the week and that'll boost my loyalty points for away games in the championship

Lol I didn't even consider the LP part but aye, that and just being a f***** mug and glutton for punishment will see me there hoping we pull it out of the bag like we did in the cup game against them the season we went down. Anything is possible.

Paisley is the bigger game for me. The derby takes care of itself. It's all about Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

I'm sure the EEN will have a front page headline about the fact we sold out in a few hours like they do for the wee team if they ever manage to sell all their tickets

 

..or maybe not

Edited by The Treasurer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sassenach
5 hours ago, luckydug said:

How can it be personal when you are only a username. 

Try and think of another excuse mate. 

You Sassenachs are always accusing the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 of being mean with money. 

The irony😊

I've never received abuse, but many posters have and do, some multiple times.

I'm not contributing to it because I believe it's wrong.

And I'm a Yorkshireman - you Scots are only amateurs when it comes to being tight :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Anyone else having this problem

Through etickets I'm confirming our 3 reserved seats then adding 3 tickets for East Road. The Transaction charge is coming up as £12. The FAQ says the maximum charge for 4+ tickets is £6. Tried the phone line and the boy wants to book the 2 matches separately so 2 times £4.50

Wtf?

 

Just had a call from the club, glitch in the system. Refunded the charges. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RobboM
7 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Just had a call from the club, glitch in the system. Refunded the charges. 😁


Good man G 👍

I got through to the ticket office, didn't really expect them to sort it that quickly! Just need to keep an eye on it, I can't think we've often had to order two matches worth on the same transaction .... maybe same time next year 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bean counter
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

 

Not doubting what you have been told but why have they not given us the full end as per usual.

They will never segregate that end when playing us.

Not to give us all the tickets at the start does not make any sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, bean counter said:

 

Not doubting what you have been told but why have they not given us the full end as per usual.

They will never segregate that end when playing us.

Not to give us all the tickets at the start does not make any sense

presumably to minimise stewarding costs if we don’t sell the full end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vintage1874
48 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Just had a call from the club, glitch in the system. Refunded the charges. 😁

 

Great that Hearts refunded. The Hearts Ticket Office staff are excellent unlike the ticket master system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lambo85

Was on a couple of hours ago and had to get tickets in the upper tier. Bottom sections were almost sold out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
benr0bertson
8 hours ago, Uche said:

I will be there.  I know it's a derby, but no confidence whatsoever we are getting anything from this game.  We couldn't even topple 10-man Hamilton at home, so what makes people so confident we can beat them in the LegoDome?

Of course you’ll be there. Which end though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

It’s a derby. Have to go. Hickeys goal highlight of a terrible season. Hopefully same again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, JH-HMFC said:

I've just got one now and according to etickets there were none left in lower - upper it is 😑 So with 13 days left and just upper I'm sure we'll be fine.

We only got so many in the lower to start off. Be surprised if its sold out down below already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baxfee

Tickets bought but not overly optimistic about result. Regardless will sing my tits off!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heartandsoul

After the Hamilton game, me and my mate could see it far enough. He went to ticket office today to get 2 tickets. We are all Hearts fans...its what we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter
2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Was on a couple of hours ago and had to get tickets in the upper tier. Bottom sections were almost sold out.

Exact same. 4 purchased for upper tier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lambo85
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We only got so many in the lower to start off. Be surprised if its sold out down below already.


My understanding is that the entire stand is available to purchase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uche
3 hours ago, benr0bertson said:

Of course you’ll be there. Which end though? 

 

Main stand upper of course.  Ostriches only in the away end aye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:


My understanding is that the entire stand is available to purchase. 

It wasn't to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BelgeJambo
On 18/02/2020 at 20:27, eck1874 said:

I have enough loyalty points if you want to use them I’ll be working away for this one. 

Can you PM me about a ticket please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874
15 hours ago, Lambo85 said:


My understanding is that the entire stand is available to purchase. 

Ticket office lad yesterday said that we had only been given some of the lower and were just waiting on receive the rest (Hibs are giving us the full stand as always but we simply haven’t received the rest of the lower ones)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ticket office lad yesterday said that we had only been given some of the lower and were just waiting on receive the rest (Hibs are giving us the full stand as always but we simply haven’t received the rest of the lower ones)

 

Someones talking pish as I got a ticket for the upper at 10am yesterday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874
12 minutes ago, been here before said:

 

Someones talking pish as I got a ticket for the upper at 10am yesterday morning.

Sorry I worded that terribly. The upper tickets were also for sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Treasurer
21 hours ago, bean counter said:

 

Not doubting what you have been told but why have they not given us the full end as per usual.

They will never segregate that end when playing us.

Not to give us all the tickets at the start does not make any sense

We only got half that end when they were playing with lego, sorry building the east stand, with segregation in the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swanny17

I can’t make it so if someone sensible wants to use my reference just PM me. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dryJTlaw
On 19/02/2020 at 14:25, Famous 1874 said:

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

Who makes this stuff up?  Every single ticket was delivered to Hearts a week past Tuesday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874
1 hour ago, dryJTlaw said:

Who makes this stuff up?  Every single ticket was delivered to Hearts a week past Tuesday 

You think I would randomly make that up. ***** :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dryJTlaw
8 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

You think I would randomly make that up. ***** :rofl:

Well whoever you spoke to is bullshitting as they have all the tickets but as someone else they will be waiting to see what the uptake is before selling off every block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ribble
43 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Well whoever you spoke to is bullshitting as they have all the tickets but as someone else they will be waiting to see what the uptake is before selling off every block.

 

Blocks 26-30 (lower) and 31-36 (upper) were all available to select on e-tickets when I bought mine, pretty sure that's all of the stand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 minute ago, Ribble said:

 

Blocks 26-30 (lower) and 31-36 (upper) were all available to select on e-tickets when I bought mine, pretty sure that's all of the stand?

Same with me and it is all of the stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BelgeJambo

Surely the 75+ LP holders have had long enough now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EH22-Jambo
21 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Surely the 75+ LP holders have had long enough now :(

 

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BelgeJambo
3 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

 

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂

Ditto 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
9 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

 

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂

I have enough to get mine but my mate hasn't. 🙄

 

Awaiting next phase. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I have enough to get mine but my mate hasn't. 🙄

 

Awaiting next phase. 

 

You need better mates Dave.

 

:biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
21 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

You need better mates Dave.

 

:biggrin:

 

True. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGoodLord
1 hour ago, EH22-Jambo said:

 

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂


still says 75+ on website, can you confirm its 68+ thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
5 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:


still says 75+ on website, can you confirm its 68+ thanks

It's still 75+.

He's on 68 so hoping it drops to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGoodLord
5 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

It's still 75+.

He's on 68 so hoping it drops to that.

 

ahhh I see sorry and thanks for clearing that up. On a related note I and my two boys are st holders and have attended various away games and cup games always together yet we’re al on different points 77; 74 and 73. Anyone know why that would be or is it simple admin error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
8 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

 

ahhh I see sorry and thanks for clearing that up. On a related note I and my two boys are st holders and have attended various away games and cup games always together yet we’re al on different points 77; 74 and 73. Anyone know why that would be or is it simple admin error?

Myself and the weeman always attend together and I'm on 121 points and he's on 122.

No idea how he has a point more than me so admin I guess 🤷

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
14 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

 

ahhh I see sorry and thanks for clearing that up. On a related note I and my two boys are st holders and have attended various away games and cup games always together yet we’re al on different points 77; 74 and 73. Anyone know why that would be or is it simple admin error?

Worth checking that out,may all be on 77 thus avoiding waiting.

May also work against you though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo
32 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Myself and the weeman always attend together and I'm on 121 points and he's on 122.

No idea how he has a point more than me so admin I guess 🤷

Wee man obviously a bigger jambo mate:robboyas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wee man obviously a bigger jambo mate:robboyas:

Ouch ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BelgeJambo

Bump

Any news on availability and if the LP threshold being dropped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky
43 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Bump

Any news on availability and if the LP threshold being dropped?

Reckon it'll be down to 65 points, on sale either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...