Easter Road - tickets on sale wed 19/2

willie wallace

willie wallace

Just realised that the next league game after Paisley is  Hibs at Easter Rd.

We have to get a win on Friday and hopefully the cup tie as well just to give the team a bit of a confidence boost before going down there.

Also the fans need a lift for a huge game on a freezing Tues.night(great decision that by the way😬)

Can't miss a game at ER so will be looking forward to a repeat of the last visit there.

6 points from 6.Can you imagine that😀

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Ethan Hunt

• Mr Elwood P

• jamboman9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we continue to play that high backline against Hibs we will get severely punished.Any individual mistake slight richocet or anything and we are badly exposed.

Edited by vegas-voss

If we lose there the pressure will be ramped up on Stendel . 

Nothing like a Derby loss to antagonise fans, especially after losing  the last one at home . 

been here before
9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

If we continue to play that high backline against Hibs we will get severely punished.Any individual mistake slight richocet or anything and we are badly exposed.

Ive a feeling Scott Alan will rip us a new one.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

I’d be more concerned about Boyle’s pace and the massive gaping chasm that he will be getting balls punted in to to chase down.

willie wallace
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I’d be more concerned about Boyle’s pace and the massive gaping chasm that he will be getting balls punted in to to chase down.

That's a big worry and hopefully the manager has learned a lesson from the from the last time we played them.

Edited by willie wallace
Error

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

That's a big worry and hopefully the manager has learned a lesson from the from the last time we played them.

Hope so, but we are seeing exactly the same errors over and over again, and no sign of correcting them.

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
8 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

We create loads of chances and someone is due a doing.  

Make it so, Daniel

I agree. I do feel we are due a day where we do score a good few goals. I just hope we concede less. 

16 minutes ago, been here before said:

He's like a pizza. Good when hot and sort of not bad when cold. 

Austin MacGlee

Absolutely dreading it tbh. I'm dreading Paisley so the thought of a derby away when we're in such bad form is not appealing at all. 

That said, Hibs love to Hibs it against us so hopefully they're planning another relegation party only to get it rammed right up their shitters again. Scum. 

willie wallace
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hope so, but we are seeing exactly the same errors over and over again, and no sign of correcting them

Surely by now he has realised it is not working and a new approach to Fridays game is needed

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Surely by now he has realised it is not working and a new approach to Fridays game is needed

This is us:

AEA6CE96-57AA-41CB-9BF4-5521416379B4.jpeg

I'm sorry, but it's pretty clear that it'll be a Jambo win. Even if we lose every other game in the season. 

It is the way of the things. 

49 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

We have to get a win on Friday and hopefully the cup tie as well just to give the team a bit of a confidence boost before going down there.

Also the fans need a lift for a huge game on a freezing Tues.night(great decision that by the way😬)

Can't miss a game at ER so will be looking forward to a repeat of the last visit there.

Felt the high

48 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Less and less with each passing week.

And then the comedown

1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Stay off the glue. 

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

We create loads of chances and someone is due a doing.  

Make it so, Daniel

Again. Stay off the Evo. Nonsense. Falkirk should’ve pumped us. 

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Less and less with each passing week.

We should probably get Levein back for the one game.

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Again. Stay off the Evo. Nonsense. Falkirk should’ve pumped us. 

But they didn't 

10 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

2 points from the next 6 available 

Would be a very good return.  After Friday the run of fixtures are shocking until the split.  

46 minutes ago, HoChiMinter said:

I'm sorry, but it's pretty clear that it'll be a Jambo win. Even if we lose every other game in the season. 

It is the way of the things. 

First post I’ve seen of yours sorry , if this is your normal ? Bring it on , loving HoChiMinter ❤️

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

But they didn't 

They’re obviously due someone a pumping more than us then.  We fluked Falkirk and Perth, nearly fluked a draw against Killie and got lucky yesterday.  In what way are we due someone a pumping?  

9 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

We should probably get Levein back for the one game.

Good record against them tbf. 

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Good record against them tbf. 

What I’m thinking. Still on the payroll. Easy hand-off after the game. Usual 3 points in the bag.

6 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

What I’m thinking. Still on the payroll. Easy hand-off after the game. Usual 3 points in the bag.

We should just make them joint managers. Levein can handle the defence and Stendel the attack... seeing as neither of them seem to believe defending and attacking are both important. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

They’re obviously due someone a pumping more than us then.  We fluked Falkirk and Perth, nearly fluked a draw against Killie and got lucky yesterday.  In what way are we due someone a pumping?  

Finlay James doesn’t watch Hearts. 

I will be there and will take the pumping if that’s what’s coming. Can’t miss Hibs away. Our best moment of the season was there after all and was one of only 3 Craig Levein games I went to this season. 

2 hours ago, willie wallace said:

Be lucky to pick up six points from our remaining twelve matches. Increasingly likely to be the last Edinburgh derby for the foreseeable ... 

It's impossible to predict any Derby.

At one time or another the big underdog has won the game.

Today's result has more or less ensured that this will be the last Derby of the season.

The reptiles will be rubbing their hands with glee waiting for this.