Jump to content
kila

Stendel Q&A tonight

Recommended Posts

Sir Gio
3 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

And off it 

 

Means nothing,  only results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

 

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

 

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

 

 

 

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

These things are PR exercises that rarely get to the point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

 

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

 

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

 

 

 

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

 

I think some tough questions will be asked that is inevitable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

Daniel, do you realise that mathematically, zeefuik, with a big pair of gloves, standing stock still in the middle of the goals, would save more shots than our goalie? Hes available and if we have Vanaceks shorts still kicking about, a cheap option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

 

I think some tough questions will be asked that is inevitable.  

Probably when people are getting a top signed after it. 

 

Don't believe it's open all mics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McCrae

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Get yer question fired intae Kev.👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
Just now, Barack said:

Probably when people are getting a top signed after it. 

 

Don't believe it's open all mics.

 

"I don't want a top from that guy"

 

2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Daniel, do you realise that mathematically, zeefuik, with a big pair of gloves, standing stock still in the middle of the goals, would save more shots than our goalie? Hes available and if we have Vanaceks shorts still kicking about, a cheap option. 

 

"Yes I know about Zeefuik, his file appears on my desk every day"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. 

 

Because it's the year 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Don’t get the correlation. What can we win tonight if the women’s team gtf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

I believe it!s happening to highlight the start of the womens season. Doubt it will impact the mens performances too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackshades

Sorry if it offends, but at this moment in time I don't give a flying **** about the women's team or what they have to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McCrae
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Because it's the year 2020.


whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, McCrae said:


whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

Our priority is the men’s game mate. Cmon eh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Do not feed the troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McCrae
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I believe it!s happening to highlight the start of the womens season. Doubt it will impact the mens performances too much. 


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DH1986
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.


Who do you think is being distracted by the women’s team ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balernojambo
1 minute ago, McCrae said:


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

Pretty harsh in my opinion.  My wee girl is involved in the Hearts Girls set up.  She loves Hearts so why cant she dream of playing for the Womens team one day?  Women's budget will be a small fraction of the Male side of things.  Maybe there should be a better focus on getting value for money there before we rip apart the club for having a Women's team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:


whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

Agreed, it may be remembered as the year we got relegated. There is no possible womens team achievement which could surpass that possible outcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SomethingAboutObua
4 minutes ago, McCrae said:


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

Not really seeing how having a women's team would distract anyone involved in the men's club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
busby1985

Any actual feedback on what’s been said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maggieb
12 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Like this question a lot 👏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer

1. When you watch Bugs Bunny cartoons and Bugs dresses up as a lady rabbit with the lipstick and all that does it arouse you? 
2. What’s the score with the goalkeeper? Has he got dirty pictures of you or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
2 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Not really seeing how having a women's team would distract anyone involved in the men's club?

They’re in the showers before we start games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
Just now, busby1985 said:

Any actual feedback on what’s been said?

The women are all falling on their swords due to their responsibility for the mens team performances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Its not womans football at Hearts that is the issue. 

 

World has gone diversity and inclusion mad, simply following the universal recognition of women 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maggieb
1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Not really seeing how having a women's team would distract anyone involved in the men's club?

Answer ..... as shown by mixing commentaries on any decent football show ,it gets dragged down , it/they have a place but please never let two mix in public, thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Any actual feedback on what’s been said?

No,nobody showed up, we just all stayed on jkb to bitch a lot!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not womans football at Hearts that is the issue. 

 

World has gone diversity and inclusion mad, simply following the universal recognition of women 

 

Indeed.

 

2 separate entities under 1 banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Good to see a lot of men on JKB know how to keep their woman in check.

 

Character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Do you think anyone will ask the womens team coach a question? I think they maybe sidelined. 

Has Craig been involved with the women's team?

Can your goalkeepers catch a football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smartinmaroon
22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

Because it's the year 2020.

Nailed it Gov

👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamhammer
Just now, Francis Albert said:

Has Craig been involved with the women's team?

Can your goalkeepers catch a football?

It’s not a laughing matter but......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balernojambo
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its not womans football at Hearts that is the issue. 

 

World has gone diversity and inclusion mad, simply following the universal recognition of women 

I actually agree with this generally.  Pretty much hate the snowflake world we live in.  I do, however, feel the women's team is a good thing.  Speaking selfishly, my daughter is football mad and loves Hearts.  Its great she now has the chance to dream of playing for them when shes older. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smartinmaroon
9 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Answer ..... as shown by mixing commentaries on any decent football show ,it gets dragged down , it/they have a place but please never let two mix in public, thank you 

🤣

omg I’ve really heard it all now 

joke surely?

hopefully? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police
20 minutes ago, McCrae said:


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

Who’s distracted by it? You think Stendel and the players are more worried by what the women are doing than them?

 

Women can’t have been nice to you in life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smartinmaroon

Anyhoo....

anyone there with info????

i don’t think I can manage this ‘debate’ again...

anyone else feel the same?

🤪🤪🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, McCrae said:


whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

 

25 minutes ago, McCrae said:


I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

 

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Who’s distracted by it? You think Stendel and the players are more worried by what the women are doing than them?

 

Women can’t have been nice to you in life.

 

woman-laughing-exhibitionist-man-young-women-isolated-white-background-35331607.thumb.jpg.462b16843d74387e40e0f2e68de4bd06.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
18 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

They’re in the showers before we start games?

Probably at half time, must be some reason why we come out and play pish the last 45.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
11 minutes ago, Balernojambo said:

I actually agree with this generally.  Pretty much hate the snowflake world we live in.  I do, however, feel the women's team is a good thing.  Speaking selfishly, my daughter is football mad and loves Hearts.  Its great she now has the chance to dream of playing for them when shes older. 

It's a good thing. Seems to be a great place to start negativity though along with the academy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

 

 

woman-laughing-exhibitionist-man-young-women-isolated-white-background-35331607.thumb.jpg.462b16843d74387e40e0f2e68de4bd06.jpg


best reply to anything iv seen on here in ages....

 

Why is it an issue if we have the mens and womens team managers and captains doing a joint event. How is it taking away from the mens team focus on avoiding relegation and cup progression a) this event And b) the womens team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, sadj said:


best reply to anything iv seen on here in ages....

 

Why is it an issue if we have the mens and womens team managers and captains doing a joint event. How is it taking away from the mens team focus on avoiding relegation and cup progression a) this event And b) the womens team 

 

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marvin

If we lose to Hamilton, do you think we'd be better off playing the ladies team until the end of the season?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

 

Indeed.

 

7 minutes ago, sadj said:


best reply to anything iv seen on here in ages....

 

Why is it an issue if we have the mens and womens team managers and captains doing a joint event. How is it taking away from the mens team focus on avoiding relegation and cup progression a) this event And b) the womens team 

Sadj knows his onions. Which is lucky, seeing as he's a farmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bighenry

Has the women’s team got a decent keeper we could borrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambojay84

Hey Mariel fancy swapping Joel for Emily or Charlotte would be my question 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTrumpet

Have I  stumbled into the 1970's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone

I'm raging women aren't in the kitchen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm raging women aren't in the kitchen. 

Its the kids i feel for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
19 minutes ago, Barack said:

 

Sadj knows his onions. Which is lucky, seeing as he's a farmer.


Its fermer mate they are all weird spikkin tuchtor types up here @Sir Gio apart....obviously....

 

Had a two big bowls of mince N tatties wi ingins (onions to us non weird tuchtor types) and peas the night too like a good fermer does...

 

Better than ootside unseared steak imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...