Jump to content
kila

Stendel Q&A tonight

Recommended Posts

kila

 

 

 

 

Is anyone going to this tonight? Would be good to get some updates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing

What's with not playing Bobby? Please someone ask for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Pirate

"Why are we so shite?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac

Does it bug you that CL is still around the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

Is this preplanned or an out of the blue gig? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut

How does the Christmas market REALLY compare to German markets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy

Can you save us? ...please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo

What is the deal with Avdijaj? Signed on a 6 month contract to help save us from relegation. Has played 70minutes total in 6 games since joining and seems to be on and off the bench, so not clear he is injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gordiegords

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila
4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Does it bug you that CL is still around the club?

 

 

:sweeet:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Is this preplanned or an out of the blue gig? 

Pre planned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo

If you thrust a big german sausage at Perriera, how confident are you he could hold it, or would he fist it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hearts007

"If Levein still in charge" would he do better or worse

and ""IF"" we go down don't blame Stendel.    🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Lambretta

Do you think anyone will ask the womens team coach a question? I think they maybe sidelined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarthVodka
10 minutes ago, kila said:

 

 

 

 

Is anyone going to this tonight? Would be good to get some updates!


I seen this on LinkedIn of all places earlier, not the best timing after last nights result.

 

surprised it hasn’t been mention on here before now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

If you thrust a big german sausage at Perriera, how confident are you he could hold it, or would he fist it? 


Hoping sausage thrusting doesn’t intrude your thoughts too often 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to 2005

Why are you playing kids who are nowhere near good enough? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uche

This seems like a terrible, terrible idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Pre planned. 

Timing couldn't have been better, could be a rough sesion for our Daniel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to 2005

Who is the woman sitting next to you?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, Uche said:

This seems like a terrible, terrible idea.

I completely disagree. Any open line of discussion between the club and supporters should be applauded and even more so in difficult times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Busby8

Will someone PLEASE ask...........why are we operating a zonal defence at set pieces when it is clearly costing us goals  ?

 

Thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I completely disagree. Any open line of discussion between the club and supporters should be applauded and even more so in difficult times. 

Correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874

I was meant to go but can’t now. Can email someone the e-ticket if anyone plans on going last minute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ramrod

Hopefully it will be decent fans there with some decent questions. Mine would be in light of the last 3 league games have you any plans to alter tactics and be more defensive at times . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac
4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

If you thrust a big german sausage at Perriera, how confident are you he could hold it, or would he fist it? 

default_ooh_matron2.png.e360c54c50843e80535f32a9da9800e6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

 

This. Disappointing if its not asked!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Mariel? Her from the wedding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Busby8 said:

Will someone PLEASE ask...........why are we operating a zonal defence at set pieces when it is clearly costing us goals  ?

 

Thanks .

Good question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874

Also I don’t think it is really a proper Q&A. It’s more about the women’s integration to the club, manager philosophy and what it is like being a captain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel

If he's asked some of these questions, he'll be sitting there like a rabbit caught in the headlights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason Dufner
1 minute ago, Busby8 said:

Will someone PLEASE ask...........why are we operating a zonal defence at set pieces when it is clearly costing us goals  ?

 

Thanks .

Great shout.

 

Said this at the game yesterday, we are conceding an insane amount of set piece goals.

 

The team don’t even know how to play it, nobody blocks runs, instead we just let 6ft 6 CB’s have a running jump against ours standing still.

 

Absolutely terrible coaching and needs corrected ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
5 minutes ago, DarthVodka said:


I seen this on LinkedIn of all places earlier, not the best timing after last nights result.

 

surprised it hasn’t been mention on here before now.

 

I think it was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila
1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Also I don’t think it is really a proper Q&A. It’s more about the women’s integration to the club, manager philosophy and what it is like being a captain

 

You're right, but even if only a handful of questions go Stendel's way guaranteed someone will ask about the goalkeeper situation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angry Haggis
14 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

 


offt. 

:awful:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rick witter

A few updates of what was asked would be great. 
Hopefully he gets asked the questions we want to hear answers to. 
Why we still can’t keep players fit would be one of my questions. 
The goalkeeper, zonal marking, inability to take or defend set plays properly should also be asked. 
 

Edited by rick witter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboiain13
19 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

 

this is the MUST ASK question

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vegas-voss

Sounding more like it will be a berate the manager.We criticise that fat bloke from the BBC for the line of questioning 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunks
19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I completely disagree. Any open line of discussion between the club and supporters should be applauded and even more so in difficult times. 

 

:spoton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Sounding more like it will be a berate the manager.We criticise that fat bloke from the BBC for the line of questioning 😂

It won’t. He might get one or two awkward questions but the kind of folk who go to these things are commited hearts guys who won’t behave like a bunch of radges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

"Daniel. Can you tell everyone here tonight, if you're dropping the goalie?"

 

 

Yeah, manager's admit this all the time.👍🏻

 

If everyone hangs back afterwards, you might get the starting 11 for Saturday. Off the record of course.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Laff
17 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

If he's asked some of these questions, he'll be sitting there like a rabbit caught in the headlights. 


It will be pre planned questions.

 

Daniel, if we go down do you plan to stick around?  If so have you ever visited Arbroath on a Tuesday in January? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
1 minute ago, Barack said:

"Daniel. Can you tell everyone here tonight, if you're dropping the goalie?"

 

 

Yeah, manager's admit this all the time.👍🏻

 

If everyone hangs back afterwards, you might get the starting 11 for Saturday. Off the record of course.

 

 

😂 actually laughed. The wife’s watching a thing on iPlayer about the holocaust and looked at me as if I’m wrong in the head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Famous 1874
21 minutes ago, kila said:

 

You're right, but even if only a handful of questions go Stendel's way guaranteed someone will ask about the goalkeeper situation

Fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brux
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂 actually laughed. The wife’s watching a thing on iPlayer about the holocaust and looked at me as if I’m wrong in the head. 

What a fun family home picture you paint!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
Just now, brux said:

What a fun family home picture you paint!

😂 it’s normally no as bad as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo

Why is our current goalie ****** terrified of that round thing called a football. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Only want answers on the pitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Only want answers on the pitch 

And off it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

 

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

 

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

 

 

 

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...