Hamilton Game

gov

with it being IMO the biggest game of the season, can we get a home sell out? Team needs us to get right behind them and really make tynie as hostile as possible.

next two games after Celtic are huge... lose them and its game over i think.

Best of luck with it all but if you gave the fight and the crowd behind the team then there's no reason you cant get the win. Hamilton t will be seeing this as a must win too presumably?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hamilton have 4 strikers out for tomorrow. We have made plenty of our injury problems, brutal for them at this point in the season. We need to ramp things up this week big style

Tokyo Drifter
11 minutes ago, gov said:

with it being IMO the biggest game of the season, can we get a home sell out? Team needs us to get right behind them and really make tynie as hostile as possible.

Win them both and we're probably into the 10th place unless Hamilton or St Mirren pull off something in their next two games. Unlikely. Win the rest of our home games after the split and I think we'll be OK.

I'm quietly hopeful we'll beat Motherwell and Ross County too.

2 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Really need Aberdeen to find their goal scoring touch tomorrow night .it's on TV so will be sitting with figures crossed for dons win

Ahhh, how time has changed. Remember the days where we would be hoping for Hamilton to do us a favour against Aberdeen. Not the other way around! I believe these days will return.......hopefully!! 

Samuel Camazzola
7 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Really need Aberdeen to find their goal scoring touch tomorrow night .it's on TV so will be sitting with figures crossed for dons win

Just need to get our results right and we'll be fine. No need to be relying on favours. 

19 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Just need to get our results right and we'll be fine. No need to be relying on favours. 

Your right but a little bit of help along the way won't do any harm

25 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I’d rather have both and be as far away from the shit at the bottom so happy to cheer on others if it helps us.

25 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Call in a safety net. 

Any talk of the Celtic game being at risk? Probably wouldn’t be a bad thing.

re the Hamilton game, it’s our biggest for many years so close to a sell out would help the team massively.

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Your right but a little bit of help along the way won't do any harm

3 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

I’d rather have both and be as far away from the shit at the bottom so happy to cheer on others if it helps us.

3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Call in a safety net. 

If it drags the wee team into trouble, then the other sides getting results could be interesting. 

3 hours ago, karipidis said:

re the Hamilton game, it’s our biggest for many years so close to a sell out would help the team massively.

Not heard of the game maybe being called off. Guess it depends what the weather is like between tonight and midday tomorrow! Wouldnt mind it as would give the players more time to get set up for Hamilton 

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I get what you are saying but if they beat Aberdeen tomorrow we could beat them and still be bottom. 
We definitely want an Aberdeen win tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, karipidis said:

Not heard about celtic game but I’d imagine all the games will be at risk this midweek. Just depends how bad it gets.

Hamilton game will sell out imo. 

avhudtheteeshirt
4 hours ago, karipidis said:

It would be our luck that the game is called off, and the SPFL call for the game to be played next Monday or sooner!!!!

To be honest I’d probably take a draw with Hamilton v Aberdeen the now. Aberdeen are in terrible form and them travelling to Hamilton on a cold winters night doesn’t fill me with confidence of an Aberdeen win 

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

If you are talking about other teams beating Hamilton and St Mirren you bet we need “favours”!

56 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I get what you are saying but if they beat Aberdeen tomorrow we could beat them and still be bottom. 

Exactly!!

been here before
22 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I am 

are you?

Aye.

Swing park again for halfers on a supper and splitting a can of Kestral (my treat) or are you going to bump me again?

8 hours ago, gov said:

We need 2 wins v hamilton and st liedoon,,,👏👏👏🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦mon the hearts......

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye.

Swing park again for halfers on a supper and splitting a can of Kestral (my treat) or are you going to bump me again?

When are you going to invite me BHB? I love a Gorgie chippie and a cold can of Kestrel? First dibs on the kestrel as i hate tattie floaters in my drink 🤢lol 

47 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye.

No thanks I already have plans 

I’m sure there will be plenty of others who will meet you though if you’re lonely 

4 hours ago, rick witter said:

Hamilton's lost 10 in 3 games ' albeit old farm,,and hobos, they are there for the taking,   so hopefully saturday its 3 points ,,and summit next wed at paisley.....

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Hamilton's lost 10 in 3 games ' albeit old farm,,and hobos, they are there for the taking,   so hopefully saturday its 3 points ,,and summit next wed at paisley.....

Next Friday, two wins would be fantastic.

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Aye.

KestrEl 

StendEl

This thread is like an official match thread being started before our next game has even been played.  Natural O says it should be a good game and for once he and I are on the same wavelength.  He seems to agree with me that we'll take 6 or 7 off them.

That will make it a very good game indeed.

Got Celtic before that and I'm not underestimating them, mainly due to our goalkeeping problem.  I'm not even sure we'll win.  Souttar still out and possibly Hickey.  Two top defenders and a suspect goalie.

Not ideal.

I know we say it every game now, but the Hamilton game really is a '6pointer.'

Not expecting anything tonight against septic. I think most of us are resigned to a defeat. Came away from the killie game last week absolutely gutted, but we're still very much in with a shout of getting ourselves out of this mess. Aberdeen beating Hamilton has given us a great chance of overtaking them at the weekend. Defeat to them on Saturday is quite unthinkable.

11 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Aye thank funk for the winter break!!

Thing is, February is ALWAYS the worst month for bad weather it seems. 

Edit to add it doesnt look THAT bad on Saturday

D78E1EB2-039C-4E69-B1A4-C0DAE52BB7C5.jpeg

Edited by Pans Jambo