Top Posters In This Topic

• Suso Santana

• Cruyff

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Langer is brutal. His positional sense is the same level as a Sunday amateur footballer, 

Once he settles he'll be an important player for us.   Looks neat and tidy but difficult to judge on a plastic pitch, away from home in a howling gale! 

Just now, jamboozy said:

He’s trolling you mate.

👍🏻 

Thank **** we are through that. Boyce is just something else isn’t he 😍

Thank goodness we got rid of the Fish. Absolutely horrific should have scored against us with a simple header, which was harder to put over the bar.

All roads lead to Gorgie

We played the last 10 mins well so we can take that as a plus. We should have scored a couple in that spell. Walker made a difference as he managed to take the ball for a run.

Slightly surprising how much we improved when Naismith went off. I actually thought we played pretty well last 25, possibly down to Falkirk tiring

I dont think we can ignore just how horrific the weather is but we had a fair slice of luck too.

Thats what happens in the cup.

Right lets beat Celtic on Wed 😳😳😳

Just now, everton_jambo said:

Slightly surprising how much we improved when Naismith went off. I actually thought we played pretty well last 25, possibly down to Falkirk tiring

I'm not, he's been shite other than his 2 goals as i said earlier. 

He doesn't have the legs to give enough anymore. 

We'd be as well putting him upfront as a striker and tell him not to track back. 

1 minute ago, Suso Santana said:

Make the whole squad do 50 laps of the pitch before they leave. 

Aye Falkirk, some fat bustards in that team.

Just now, deejtee said:

Good practice for next season in the championship??

Inspired manager after all.....Getting the woodwork widened for the second half.

We were lucky.

Cup match in horrendous conditions. We still have a lot of work to do, that's clear but we a through. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

👍🏻 

Thank **** we are through that. Boyce is just something else isn’t he 😍

He certainly is bud, hated him when he was with County, best compliment I can give him😍

That was shite. Will take it though. 

Into the last 8. 

Stendel should now know that Dikamona cannot be trusted to play.  Comically bad 

Lower division team plays well and gives upper division team a hard game shocker! Far too many dramatists on here! We won and we move on to the next game end of! Well done to the boys another tough game put away .

4 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Walker the real positive for me. As well as having Smith back. And of course continued form of Clare.

The rest is really really poor. 

That would be a very good summary of the comments posted on here.

1 minute ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Aye Falkirk, some fat bustards in that team.

Was listening to the motherwell match and they were made to go back out in the rain after the game. 

There's a reason they're punching well above their weight. 

BRAVEHEART1874
Spoiler

that was brutal thekeeper needs replaced next game,  god knows what other excuse we need but i will take the win.Falkirk and st johnston always the bogey team. But my prediction the bog 0

hearts 1 at least was correct. Techno time now :)

Edited by BRAVEHEART1874
oops

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

I'm not, he's been shite other than his 2 goals as i said earlier. 

He doesn't have the legs to give enough anymore. 

We'd be as well putting him upfront as a striker and tell him not to track back. 

Yeah. Let's write off our best player after his performance level drops during a punishing schedule 😂 Have you not noticed the uptick in results, goals and performances since he got back into the team? Who was behind McPhee's best result as well when he was in charge?

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Noticing that too. As someone has said previously, Naismith is currently doing a good impression of Michael Stewart on the pitch - doing lots of moaning at others but not contributing much himself.

Job done.

Well done Hearts in very testing conditions.

Surely some kind of air blower could have prevented a lot of that kaleidoscope effect.

In 1998 we played Falkirk in the semis, and they spent much of the game giving us a Kevin McAllister-inspired roasting. A couple of late goals (including a superb McCann solo effort) won it for us, but if we’d been a couple of goals down by then we’d have had no complaints. Let’s hope this is a good omen!