• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

• Suso Santana

• pettigrewsstylist

jack D and coke

The talk of top 6 after beating rangers looking hideous now. I never felt it myself and was always happy with 10th. I have my doubts we can even do that I’ll be honest we’re weak as piss at the back with Perriera possibly being the worst keeper I’ve seen play for Hearts, just saves nothing. 
A seriously bad evening. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Surely Pereira’s last game for Hearts. I will be astonished if that’s not the case. 

Garrucio/Hickey needs to replace White. Dickamona should be on for Souttar who has been rank. 
Moore and Henderson should be subs at best, I refuse to accept that AVdijaj, Meshino and Washington don’t offer more. 
Irving needs a break. He’s been one of our worst players over the last two games. 

Stendel’s had some grace from fans due to the absolute cluster**** he inherited. But some of these decisions are really poor. He’s not learning and it’s costing us precious points we can’t afford to lose. 

The warning was there against St Johnstone,they could have easily taking 6 off us.

53 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Two passengers tonight. Two goals down by half time. Funny that, eh?

Eh? You had called for Washington to start before this game began. I asked what he had done to merit it?

Moore and Henderson, in particular, were decent (and we didn't deserve to be 2 nil down). Second half everyone was rubbish.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Suso Santana said:

Irvine has been murder tonight. 

He doesn't have the mentality to make it in my opinion. 

He has the quality, but I think he'd be a better player down south than he will be up here, where the game is a bit slower.

Expects too much time on the ball.

weve all been guilty of feeling optimistic after recent performances but sadly we don't have the defence to play Stendells style. New keeper and back 4 needed now!

2 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

Irvine has been murder tonight. 

He doesn't have the mentality to make it in my opinion. 

So you've said about ten times

Captain Sausage
1 minute ago, saxondale said:

Eh? You had called for Washington to start before this game began. I asked what he had done to merit it?

Moore and Henderson, in particular, were decent (and we didn't deserve to be 2 nil down). Second half everyone was rubbish.

Washingston’s won a penalty and got a keeper sent off in about 15 minutes. In the 130 minutes Henderson and Moore had they did nothing. 

An NI international or two uncapped youth players who have done nothing of note in their careers - aye...what’s Washington done. Madness. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Don’t understand when keepers make such an effort to grab the ball when conceding late on , it’s their team who kicks off so it doesn’t matter how quickly the opposition gets the ball back to the centre circle 

I know he was only book initially because he was going for the ball but surely a double fisting (oerr) into somebody's head/ neck is worth a red?

1 minute ago, Captain Sausage said:

Washingston’s won a penalty and got a keeper sent off in about 15 minutes. In the 130 minutes Henderson and Moore had they did nothing. 

An NI international or two uncapped youth players who have done nothing of note in their careers - aye...what’s Washington done. Madness. 

This. 

Shocked by this tbh. I know I shouldn't be but I really thought we had turned a corner and I know it's not going to happen overnight. But that is 6 goals conceded in 2 games now. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Daniel has made a big call here and got it wrong dies concern me that Washington is on the bench 

Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Shocked by this tbh. I know I shouldn't be but I really thought we had turned a corner and I know it's not going to happen overnight. But that is 6 goals conceded in 2 games now. 

And against two pretty poor sides. 

Captain Sausage
Just now, NB GIN said:

Daniel has made a big call here and got it wrong dies concern me that Washington is on the bench 

Pretty certain he won’t be on Saturday...

Captain Sausage

I know I’ve said it before on this thread. But Irving can **** off. Worst outfield player left on the field. 

Just now, pointon said:

I ****in hate Levien but I reckon he his stats would look better than this shit show 

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better. I'm sure Stendel could improve our current stats by sitting 11 men behind the ball too.