Why is racism unfair?

Professor.Arturo

i mean you cant call "blackboards" blackboards any more

even worse...blackboards are being replaced by interactive WHITEboards - it's PC gone mad !

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
even worse...blackboards are being replaced by interactive WHITEboards - it's PC gone mad !

A challenge for you. Using Google find proof that blackboard isn't allowed to be used anymore.

The Doctor

Even worse still, black people on Big Brother have been replaced with albino black people who look WHITE!

It's PC gone mad!

A challenge for you. Using Google find proof that blackboard isn't allowed to be used anymore.

Eh ?

Think you should direct the gooogling suggestion to the poster who said you can no longer use the term "blackboard".

Captain Canada

In response to the original question on why it's unfair - I'd say it's unfair because it involves generalisations. In my idealistic view everyone should be treated on their own merits regardless of where they're from. For example I know some Scottish guys who are complete erses and Polish folk who are fantastic people. It really annoys me when I hear people in Edinburgh moaning about Polish people, they are not all the same, just like all Scottish people aren't the same. In every race there are good and bad - simple as that.

Even worse still, black people on Big Brother have been replaced with albino black people who look WHITE!

It's PC gone mad!

Exactly.The whole world's gone mad .

There'll be a black US president next - who'd have thought.

Archived