.net

jock _turd

10 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Just thought I would pay a visit to see what they have to moan about and its on lock down has something terrible happened ?

I have no problem with access, maybe just drama queens.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

I have no problem with access, maybe just drama queens.

Or are you on the members list? Or is it because I use a VPN ?

Edited by jock _turd

Joining a team who play on a minefield pitch in war torn Sierra Leone in a team full of chronic diarrhoea sufferers managed by James Corden would still be a dream move if it starts with leaving Hibs.....

been here before

Been down since we finally left the EU last night. Ive just presumed its a meltdown due to their now restricted access to the Methadone Lake.

HillmanHearts
15 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

disappointed they got Docherty.

think he will be decent.

Yeah. Was also thinking that unfortunately.

Not fussed about McNulty.

McGinn will be solid if uninspiring.

But Docherty could be decent ( if he can get over the fact that he's landed there ).

Hate to say it but hopefully they scrape a shitty miserable win v StMirren today.

31 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

think he will be decent.

as will McNulty.  ☹️

Captain Lithuania

Aye been down since last night. They’ve got to be furious with the Kamberi situation. Was only going on out of genuine curiosity. I can’t imagine they’d be happy. If a similar situation happened at Hearts I don’t think we’d be happy. 

3 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

Yeah. Was also thinking that unfortunately.

Not fussed about McNulty.

McGinn will be solid if uninspiring.

But Docherty could be decent ( if he can get over the fact that he's landed there ).

Hate to say it but hopefully they scrape a shitty miserable win v StMirren today.

Na, the shite are in my sights. Draw v St m please. 2 points on both of them if we do our job

Just now, TheBigO said:

Na, the shite are in my sights. Draw v St m please. 2 points on both of them if we do our job

This.

The vermin v. the others in and around us, a draw is the desired outcome.

We start performing on a regular basis and we will slowly, but surely, reel them in.

Wanting the wee team to win at this stage is defeatist in the extreme.

5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Absolutely 

5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

The correct answer.

Just now, Coolio said:

This.

The vermin v. the others in and around us, a draw is the desired outcome.

We start performing on a regular basis and we will slowly, but surely, reel them in.

Wanting the wee team to win at this stage is defeatist in the extreme.

Yup. Maybe arrogant, maybe delusional, but I'm not bothered about St M and Hamilton. We'll be out their sights in 5 games time I reckon

Unfortunately, comments aside it's a pretty good result for Hibs- disruptive influence punted from the dressing room and a decent player in. 

Jambof3tornado
13 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

This is the attitude to have.

1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Yup. Maybe arrogant, maybe delusional, but I'm not bothered about St M and Hamilton. We'll be out their sights in 5 games time I reckon

Exactly.

The vermin are never a good yardstick for us as we should be aiming much higher. This season is an exception however due to our poor results so far and as such to finish above them would be a fantastic achievement given their head start.

NOT arrogant. NOT delusional. We've turned the corner and massively improved our first team/bench.

In a months time we will only be talking about the "what ifs" re Stengel arriving at the beginning of the season and all chat of relegation will be forgotten. 

Italian Lambretta
27 minutes ago, chubby1973 said:

They've already nicknamed him hunberi. If carlsberg did bitter!! 

Strange how they never complain when there players go to their big pals in the east side. Would they be calling him Timberi if he went there? 

I think not! 

And some of our fans say Budge had gone soft with the Vermin . 

The only positive from that mob is that they absolutely detest us and never have a good word to say about us . Unlike some of the fandans on here . 

**** them I say and every arsehole that plays for them . 

8 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Strange how they never complain when there players go to their big pals in the east side.

That's not true of any Hibs fan I know. And never mind players, ask them about Jock Stein and you'll get an earful.

2 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

think he will be decent.

I think it was Docherty who was disappointed he got Hibs.

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think it was Docherty who was disappointed he got Hibs.

Agreed, I can see Docherty getting pelters when he doesnt try a leg.

Not sure about .net but the Hibs fans I’ve spoken with are over the moon with the transfer window. They’re of the opinion they’ve strengthened the team in some key areas. 

I’m disappointed Boyle didnt leave for me he’s the real danger man with his pace.  

26 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Not sure about .net but the Hibs fans I’ve spoken with are over the moon with the transfer window. They’re of the opinion they’ve strengthened the team in some key areas. 

I’m disappointed Boyle didnt leave for me he’s the real danger man with his pace.  

McNulty is a fat waster and the hun boy doesn't want to be there. McGinn a journeyman.  Not sure what they're drinking. 

2 hours ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Aye been down since last night. They’ve got to be furious with the Kamberi situation. Was only going on out of genuine curiosity. I can’t imagine they’d be happy. If a similar situation happened at Hearts I don’t think we’d be happy. 

Aye so you were, just checking for a friend likesy🤗

1 minute ago, Paolo said:

To be fair to them, his comments were disrespectful, and a disgrace.   Especially given they are still his parent club. 

Absolutely, it's outrageous I'd be going mental if it was a Hearts player. As it stands though I'm laughing my head off....

1 minute ago, Jap Jambo said:

Absolutely, it's outrageous I'd be going mental if it was a Hearts player. As it stands though I'm laughing my head off....

This , although they all seem to think they had an amazing window 🤷🏻‍♂️

August Landmesser
5 minutes ago, Paolo said:

To be fair to them, his comments were disrespectful, and a disgrace.   Especially given they are still his parent club. 

Will be awkward for him if he gets injured and has to return to the Farm for treatment...

Edited by August Landmesser

Reminds me of when we signed Brian Hamilton from them in the early 90s.

"I'd rather lick stamps in my wifes post office than play for Hibs!" :laugh2:

7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Reminds me of when we signed Brian Hamilton from them in the early 90s.

"I'd rather lick stamps in my wifes post office than play for Hibs!" :laugh2:

I forgot about that.  

Mind you, I wished he licked stamps at his wife’s post office, rather than played for us. 

Edited by Paolo

4 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

If that were a hearts player saying that I’d probably cut his break (sic) cables. 

I wonder if he'll get a game for them today, won't be long before those "greatest fans in the world" are on his back booing him off the park and at his break cables. 

Mikey what makes you think that Hibs fans will be " unhappy with squad", am interested please explain as Kamberi/Shaw leaving is no loss as such plus McNulty is decent. Throw in Docherty and McGinn means to me they are stronger.

Don’t get this move. Kamberi is decent, but no better than they already have and can’t see him getting many starts. Why Hibs would let go potentially their best striker to a rival ...I can only guess Kamberi has proper threatened to chuck the toys well out the prom and be disruptive.

Together with the fact that he’s effectively totally slated the scum with his comments I find the whole thing hilarious.  Wonder if the spangle has realised when rangers go and buy someone else in the summer and dump him back at Hibs then he has to walk back in that dressing room. Maybe he’s just hoping they cancel his contract (Im presuming he has time left on his contract, I haven’t checked cos I don’t really care)

hibs will still be shite even with their 2 loans (cheeeeturrs)

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Paolo said:

It's hilarious and very short sighted by the player. 

To say that about a loan move is just stupid. 

SectionDJambo

I remember us going nuts when Paul Ritchie did an interview, with Rangers News, before he left us. That was bad enough. 
What Kamberi has done is beyond stupid, unless he is deliberately trying to force Hibs to let him go in the summer, to whichever club.

It having happened to Hibs makes it great comedy value though. We were being told by them how brilliant he is. Now he’ll be rubbish.

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Or are you on the members list? Or is it because I use a VPN ?

Nah, mate it’s not that. It’s that you’re not reeking of glue, pish and desperation.