.net

jock _turd

RustyRightPeg

Said to a Hibs fan my work yesterday morning that Kamberi seemed the type to down tools to get his move and he was giving it nope no way, he's one of ours, he's rejected a move to Poland to stay with us. 

4 hours later he's on the M8. Absolutely brilliant. 

Clever way of getting a move out of it at the end of the season mind. Puts his self in the shop window at Rangers, particularly if he plays in Europe for them. Personally I think he flatters to deceive, whole lot of "flair" with not a lot of end product.

Hibs got the better deal out of the swap IMO.

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I remember us going nuts when Paul Ritchie did an interview, with Rangers News, before he left us. That was bad enough. 
What Kamberi has done is beyond stupid, unless he is deliberately trying to force Hibs to let him go in the summer, to whichever club.

It having happened to Hibs makes it great comedy value though. We were being told by them how brilliant he is. Now he’ll be rubbish.

I think he has wilfully burnt his bridge (of doom). Although would be quite amusing if he had to go back there in the summer with his tail between his legs, imagine the spin we'd hear!

3 hours ago, ramrod said:

And some of our fans say Budge had gone soft with the Vermin . 

The only positive from that mob is that they absolutely detest us and never have a good word to say about us . Unlike some of the fandans on here . 

**** them I say and every arsehole that plays for them . 

That's the spirit.  :thumb:

andsoitbegins

Honestly it's just following a long-established trend of ex-players who basically deny they ever had anything to do with Hibs.  It's just a new one for the player to start whilst still signed to them.

:jjyay:

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

as will McNulty.  ☹️

I thought McNulty was a bit overrated when he was last their. Similarly I think Kamberi is overrated TBH. 

5 minutes ago, andsoitbegins said:

Honestly it's just following a long-established trend of ex-players who basically deny they ever had anything to do with Hibs.  It's just a new one for the player to start whilst still signed to them.

:jjyay:

It’s great to see when time and time again, Hibs “fans favourites” basically forget about the club as soon as they leave. 

WorldChampions1902
6 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

It’s great to see when time and time again, Hibs “fans favourites” basically forget about the club as soon as they leave. 

No Crystal Decanter set being presented as a farewell gift I presume?

2 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

No Crystal Decanter set being presented as a farewell gift I presume?

I think the HSL tried to club together to get a golden spoon and lighter. 

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Mikey what makes you think that Hibs fans will be " unhappy with squad", am interested please explain as Kamberi/Shaw leaving is no loss as such plus McNulty is decent. Throw in Docherty and McGinn means to me they are stronger.

They also re-signed Omeonga. He looked good for them last season.

I don’t think many of their fans will be disappointed with their window.

41 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

The thing is.  He hasn’t actually left. 

coatbridgejambo
7 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Just thought I would pay a visit to see what they have to moan about and its on lock down has something terrible happened ?

Never takes much for them to go on lockdown.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Never takes much for them to go on lockdown.

Ain't that the truth.

Just reading his apology piece in the Daily Ranger, seemed to be going fine till the last sentence...

"Kamberi is gutted that he won’t be able to feature against his parent club at Ibrox on Wednesday with Greg Docherty also ineligible after going in the opposite direction.

And the striker is also Cup-tied for the weekend Scottish Cup clash against Hamilton Accies after playing for Hibs against Dundee United in the last round. He said: “I would like to play on Wednesday night as it’s a special game being against Hibs but I’m ineligible so I hope Rangers get the three points."

😭

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Have they turned of Jack Draws yet? 

Give them time.

33135178-bigheartedscotland-jack-official.thumb.jpg.9168458e2cda6cc037e289f805d716b9.jpg