busby1985

Morelos....

BangkokHearts
39 minutes ago, Boof said:

Quite frankly the game here is as bent as a dug's hind leg.

Always has been when the Bigot Brothers are involved.

DETTY29
3 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Glib and Shameless - We need a positive news story about Morelos. There's too much negative, even from brother Masons.

Traynor - Well, it's awfy hard. He's a wee dirty cheating jobbie wth nae redeeming features. How do we go positive on that?

Glib and Shameless - The nuclear option...

Traynor - Racism? Portray Morelos as a victim? That's genius, boss! If you urnae the cleverest man in Scottish fitba, I'm an Airdrie supporter...

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Do they mention that he was booked for simulation in trying to get a penalty awarded?

And subsequently failed to receive a second booking for further simulation in trying to get a penalty awarded?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51497941

22 seconds and 49 seconds - if you can be ersed to watch. Quite frankly the game here is as bent as a dug's hind leg.

If you had to put the 10 biggest Rangers haters in a room and asked them to put together a squirrel plan that would backfire so badly, they couldn't have put this $h!tfest of a plan together.

Of course all racism is wrong and whoever racism is aimed at, but racism goes beyond just skin colour so the irony of this isn't lost on the rest of us when reading statements made by people associated to the Rangers fanbase.

Rangers need Morelos, simple as that.  There is no chance of them winning the league without him.  They need him to be focused on playing football and staying on the pitch.  And despite all this chat about his improved onfield discipline he was sent off twice in December for second bookings.

1_ Motherwell in 70th minute when scoring matching winning goal and gesturing towards Motherwell fans when he had a whole end of Rangers fans to celebrate with.

2. Celtic in the 96th minute and last play of the same for diving in the box.  I mean how effing stupid?

And on Wednesday he really should have been sent off for 2 dives although Rangers could rightly be a bit peeved aobut Dicker not being sent off,  the Killie equaliser and Morelos' 'push' goal decisions could all have went the other way. 

So 5 points lost because he wasn't on the pitch and another 3 when not looking as sharp pre break whether that be due to a lack of match sharpness or the off field stuff that really Rangers and their PR should have handled oh so differently.  (Wait for facts, focus all forms of racism, not just the one indvidual, try and play games with the press and Celtic. is Morelos himself strong enough to have all the focus on him when despite all his goals it seems pretty obvious he isn't and so on....)

As with most of us on here I'm male, white, hetrosexual and while a humanist, Church of Scotland christened, so I really have no idea what it is like to be prejudiced against.  I have sympathy for Morelos for any racist abuse he receives, but he is also to an extent being used and abused by the Rangers PR machine for whatever reason.

Another self inflicted post death wound.

Edited by DETTY29

jdl2002
2 hours ago, Boof said:

Do they mention that he was booked for simulation in trying to get a penalty awarded?

And subsequently failed to receive a second booking for further simulation in trying to get a penalty awarded?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51497941

22 seconds and 49 seconds - if you can be ersed to watch. Quite frankly the game here is as bent as a dug's hind leg.

To be honest, my point, made rather badly perhaps, was that A - DR were stating a Hearts fan had been charged, i havent saw anything elsewhere to support that, and B - They were deflecting away from the scoreline and title chances disappearing. However, reports since indicate someone was racially abusing him.

Boof
44 minutes ago, jdl2002 said:

To be honest, my point, made rather badly perhaps, was that A - DR were stating a Hearts fan had been charged, i havent saw anything elsewhere to support that, and B - They were deflecting away from the scoreline and title chances disappearing. However, reports since indicate someone was racially abusing him.

No, your point was fine - I just took the DR reporting bit to show how one-sided it was likely to be. And if that gives me a free swipe at the SFA...I'm taking it! 😁

ToqueJambo

Of course the people who run the EPL will be looking at all of this and thinking, "We must get these two fine, upstanding clubs in our league as soon as possible. We don't have nearly enough petty squabbling between clubs via badly-written statements designed to appeal to the very worst of both of their supports."

Hearts007

Many goals is that out of last 10 or 11 games 1? still worth zillions? 🤣

HMFC 86
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

No probs to them, Borna Barisic is now worth £22m FFS

Edited by HMFC 86

Hearts007

John-Lennon-Wink.gif.93e551e4f34222e4baa7549e070e6f62.gif

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

milky_26
2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

and tavernier worth £4M

Hearts007
3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

and tavernier worth £4M

seems reasonable 4 minions

source.gif.277c09544da091012269185f6b8b40c9.gif

graygo
13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

and tavernier worth £4M

No, no, no. You've got that wrong.

They would be willing to accept a cut price offer of £4M.

Bozi
1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Love how he screwed the nut, got himself focused, banged in the goals and waited for the big move he was promised... ..

Then threw the toys out of the pram and went batshit mental when it never materialised 

Hearts007
2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Love how he screwed the nut, got himself focused, banged in the goals and waited for the big move he was promised... ..

Then threw the toys out of the pram and went batshit mental when it never materialised 

He just doesn't look interested and has never been a team player

Rogue Daddy

Just spoken to a blue-nose colleague of mine (that i deal with 6-7 times a year) that is a season ticket holder at Ibrox. They are telling me that there was an 'issue' when the team was in Dubai where Morelos was trying (or succeeding) to have a thing with Scott Arfield's missus. Since then, virtually the whole dressing room has turned against Morelos... and this also ties in with the private investigator story. The only thing my colleague can't believe is how THIS hasn't found it's way into the papers yet. Seems to be public knowledge at Ibrox 🤷‍♂️

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Just spoken to a blue-nose colleague of mine (that i deal with 6-7 times a year) that is a season ticket holder at Ibrox. They are telling me that there was an 'issue' when the team was in Dubai where Morelos was trying (or succeeding) to have a thing with Scott Arfield's missus. Since then, virtually the whole dressing room has turned against Morelos... and this also ties in with the private investigator story. The only thing my colleague can't believe is how THIS hasn't found it's way into the papers yet. Seems to be public knowledge at Ibrox 🤷‍♂️

Traynor.

That's how it hasn't.

busby1985
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

🙈🙈🙈🙈 amazing. Check through my posts, you’ll understand I am more clued in with this than your work college. Utter non sense. 

Edited by busby1985

Rogue Daddy
18 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

🙈🙈🙈🙈 amazing. Check through my posts, you’ll understand I am more clued in with this than your work college. Utter non sense. 

What part is nonsense? After a quick scan through this thread, I can't see any reference to Scott Arfield?

I get you're ITK at Rangers... and this may well be keek - just passing on what I heard. Y'know, adding to the discussion.

bigsuperslim1874
21 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Are you saying the story is rubbish? If so - what DID happen in Dubai?

Mysterion
11 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Morelos was travelling to Dubai separately and the story is he arrived back a day late, possibly skipped a session after joining up with the squad and people were fed up that he was being treated differently. 

Fast forward to the week leading up to the cup game and as we know Morelos did the same again leading to Gerrard having to be seen to take action against him. 

busby1985
9 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

The story is total, made up, tuned to the moon, non sense. Last week Scotty was banging prostitutes in Dubai according to gossip, this week it’s his misses with Morelos 🙈😂.

What happened in Dubai or since Dubai. Well Rangers have fallen out the title race and been pumped out the cup. The Rangers fans have two options. Face the facts that their side is miles away from where they all thought they where and have a manager that isn’t up to it or make up rumours so they can pretend next season is the season for them under Gerrard. They often choose the later. 

bigsuperslim1874
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

The story is total, made up, tuned to the moon, non sense. Last week Scotty was banging prostitutes in Dubai according to gossip, this week it’s his misses with Morelos 🙈😂.

What happened in Dubai or since Dubai. Well Rangers have fallen out the title race and been pumped out the cup. The Rangers fans have two options. Face the facts that their side is miles away from where they all thought they where and have a manager that isn’t up to it or make up rumours so they can pretend next season is the season for them under Gerrard. They often choose the later. 

Fair doos man - I hadn’t heard the other rumour! 😂

busby1985
6 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Morelos was travelling to Dubai separately and the story is he arrived back a day late, possibly skipped a session after joining up with the squad and people were fed up that he was being treated differently. 

Fast forward to the week leading up to the cup game and as we know Morelos did the same again leading to Gerrard having to be seen to take action against him. 

Morelos is often late back from his time back home. Morelos is often over weight and way above the “accepted” body fat perimeters that everyone else is held to, others are dropped for this, Morelos isn’t. When you are banging on 29 goals, these little “unfair” treatments are ignored due to that return. Add in his constant yellow and red cards, his inability to pass and the fact that he’s been here two years and hasn’t attempted to even learn the language. You are always going to get a reaction from other players. That’s what we’ve seen with Morelos. 

wavydavy
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Traynor.

That's how it hasn't.

Spot on.