Dale Tonge joins Stendel

kila

Tonge only till the end of the season ............ Barry Anderson says:  "My suspicion is he will be given a different role and title after the summer. Along with one or two others". 🧐

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redhelen

• tartofmidlothian

• The Real Maroonblood

• kila

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Ann had sacked Levein sooner we would probably have Derek Adams or Steven Pressley as manager and not Stendel.

Provided we get out of this bottom of the table mess I think we have been lucky to get the man we now have. 

Bridge of Djoum
26 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

It's because of her failure to sack levein we are in this position

Mon, eh! Launch this joker. 

Great news. Looking at his playing stats though I have not seen such a poor goals per game ratio (even for a defender) since Craigy Whighton was with us. Great to have him as part of the coaching team.

**** the Hibs.

luckyBatistuta
23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Or it's because she waited for the right candidate to become available before sacking Levein :D

You’re just too smart for this forum🤯

22 minutes ago, Tyniestemper said:

Tonge only till the end of the season ............ Barry Anderson says:  "My suspicion is he will be given a different role and title after the summer. Along with one or two others". 🧐

Dale to assistant and our current assistant (Colt, forget his real name) to DoF?

49 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Great news now can all the nutjobs get off Budge's back and just let the guy Stendel get on with his job with no distraction's as it's clear as day she is backing the man.

I honestly can’t see this getting on Budges back mate.  Genuinely feel we are all going in the same direction now. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

I honestly can’t see this getting on Budges back mate.  Genuinely feel we are all going in the same direction now. 

Hope so 

26 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Welcome Dale, things really are falling into place.

Any of our travelling Barnsley lot know if he speaks German out of interest?

Don't think he does.  Have to say Daniel sounded quite fluent after the match.

1 minute ago, E6 Inc said:

Dale to assistant and our current assistant (Colt, forget his real name) to DoF?

Yes, that's what I wondered. Sievers to DoF, Stendel, Tonge and either Stern (perhaps in Summer) with Kirk moving back to the young team or Tonge moves to young team and Kirk stays.  

32 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Guid, hoanest,  not unkempt,  English speaking,  English laddie to save the players getting confused by the inexplicable sub standard English of the Scottish job choring foreigner.

Please send that into sports sound tonight 😂😂

RalphieCifaretto
16 minutes ago, Tyniestemper said:

Interesting piece, good to hear that Haring is also of some use whilst injured:

"During his brief time at Hearts so far, Stendel has occasionally made use of midfielder Peter Haring as an interpreter during matches. The Austrian has been seen on the bench and has helped to relay messages to the team. Tonge is likely to take on this role having done similar at Barnsley."

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Oh my. This is huge. What a weekend! It was also great to see Kirk so involved with DS and Jorg in the celebrations. This weekend has been one huge buzz. 

Welcome to Hearts Dale Tonge. 

Now who's next 😉 Barnsley fans know who this man is and his favourite saying 😜

GET IN! 🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Tyniestemper said:

Aye I could see that, guessing the proper reshuffle will come once a couple of big payers end their contracts.

Welcome to Hearts DT

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

There is supposedly a reason why she hasn’t bagged him how much truth in said rumour is anyones guess.

5 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

Is Gallagher out of contract at seasons end? Possible that sievers moves to that role

He signed a 2 year deal in 2016, can't see anything for an extension

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Great news now can all the nutjobs get off Budge's back and just let the guy Stendel get on with his job with no distraction's as it's clear as day she is backing the man.

Exactly and what I was trying to say in my two-faced numpties topic. We all know and so does she that she gave Craig far too much time but she is now firmly behind DS and long may it continue.

1 hour ago, Redhelen said:

Sort of explains why Daly didn't stand out as coaching material when Daniel asked his thoughts on a training session.

DS probably couldn't understand a word he was saying for a start. I heard him on the radio yesterday and struggled to understand what he was saying.

1 hour ago, Redhelen said:

Yes if your family are situated elsewhere it makes sense to try out the distance first I suppose.

I am well seasoned to working away from home but it not to everyone's taste.  I moved my family around the world for years until it was time for my kids to go to big school.   Once settled in Edinburgh the move may become more permanent.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

DS probably couldn't understand a word he was saying for a start. I heard him on the radio yesterday and struggled to understand what he was saying.

Says more about you than him. 

1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

😁😁😁😁. Hurting much😀😀😀😀

tartofmidlothian
36 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

GET IN! 🇱🇻

Which one, Bongo? The player is Mike-Steven Bähre, he's been linked to us already - is he up next?

11 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Which one, Bongo? The player is Mike-Steven Bähre, he's been linked to us already - is he up next?

Stern will be the next coach to come in 👍🇱🇻

We have been linked with Mike-Steven Bähre along with other Barnsley players, so it remains a possibility loan being the most likely if a deal was to happen. 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We have been linked with Mike-Steven Bähre along with other Barnsley players, so it remains a possibility loan being the most likely if a deal was to happen. 

I presume that will be soon.

I would hope we still push out for a sporting director, think Stendel should be asked for advice.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 hour ago, Bauld said:

If Ann had sacked Levein sooner we would probably have Derek Adams or Steven Pressley as manager and not Stendel.

Provided we get out of this bottom of the table mess I think we have been lucky to get the man we now have. 

More or less my thoughts, though didn't have any names in mind, but we'd almost certainly have missed out on Stendel if she'd acted any earlier.

tartofmidlothian
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Cheers Bongo! Bähre sounds like the kind of player we need, at least if we can't get Mowatt.

Ann budge needs to he a given a break now. Aii, she ****ed up but is trying to rectify that now.  

People need to  stop looking back

backwards 

31 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Cheers Bongo! Bähre sounds like the kind of player we need, at least if we can't get Mowatt.

I can't see you getting the likes of Mowatt if you take any more players from us, I think as we look to bring improvements in the players they replace will drop to the bench, and lads they replace will be allowed out on loan. 
as well as the ones that can’t get in the squad already, if Stendel is willing to give Styles and Simoes game time I’d rather him take them  on loan and develop them into better players, instead of the dead wood we don’t want back. Off load them to other clubs. 

3 hours ago, Sherbet said:

If we had sacked him earlier we would have gotten someone else as manager - good things happen to those that wait 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

GET IN! 🇱🇻

Its Chris who acted as interpreter. He might well develop into a top coach, he's only young and seems very eager to learn. 

4 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

Its Chris who acted as interpreter. He might well develop into a top coach, he's only young and seems very eager to learn. 

Correct 👍🇱🇻