All is not well in the HSL!!!!

avhudtheteeshirt

1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Im sure Ronald Gordon has some grand plans for the Leith Hibernians  franchise .

Screen-Shot-2017-05-01-at-11.17.09-AM..jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Rudy T

• John Findlay

• BelgeJambo

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

The names will certainly be in a larger font than the FOH equivalent.

Would it make a difference given as none of them can read anything other than methadone & spoon

If the hibs fans aren't suspicious of this then they're beyond help. This boy has basically helped himself to a big chunk of Edinburgh real estate under the guise of owning Hibs. He's yet again asking them to pay for the players, its no wonder Paul McGinn is to be their marque signing of this window... here's what Ron the Con has told them regarding the end of HSL :-

Ron said: “I will continue to invest in taking the club forward, but I want to do this alongside supporters.

“I believe we all have a role to play in making our club the best that it can be, and supporters who have given generously do so because they want to contribute to their club.

“I thank them all, and hope that we can build still further on that.

“Everyone who supports Hibernian Supporters can rest assured that the money they provide in the future will be used to help our Head Coach improve our team.”

In other words pony up !!!

I hope they are ****ed and everyone one of them lose their jobs.  They must have the shitest most boring new owner ever. :lol: 

Edited by Last Laff

jack D and coke

I really in all honestly havent got the same obsession for them as the stauners they have for everything Hearts but this all sounds rather pleasing. 
 :fth:

Edited by jack D and coke

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

AB admitted having received an approach prior to the RG takeover at Hibs. She said that she didn't know if it had come from RG before he switched his interest to Hibs.

I think on that occasion Ms Budge was being a little economical with the truth.

wentworth jambo
38 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Whilst I would never wish a club to die ( other than Sevco ) it's fun watching them try to imitate us and fail ( as usual ). It's nearly 50/50 on whether to stop HSL donations.

They put money into the club ( for players ) yet are still struggling. Once FoH owns the club, donations will be going into our own club while theirs will be lining Ron pockets.

Prior to our admin, I would have said the same...however, their behaviour (to a man) during and since means I would gladly drag my nuts over broken glass to see them die as a club....go on Ron, you know it makes sense !!

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I hope all their problems are nothing trivial.

I'm guessing most of your problems are quite serious.

luckyBatistuta

Hope they suffer big time, but not that they die, unlike they did with us. Let’s face it, they hate us more than we hate them. They’ve spent their whole lives in misery because of us and whilst they have spent all their days suffering, we have rejoiced in the gift that is hibs. Has any club and fans given more happiness to their rival than that joke of a club, I don’t think so. There will be many more happy years to come too.

cheers hibs🍻

Ex member of the SaS
3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Hope they suffer big time, but not that they die, unlike they did with us. Let’s face it, they hate us more than we hate them. They’ve spent their whole lives in misery because of us and whilst they have spent all their days suffering, we have rejoiced in the gift that is hibs. Has any club and fans given more happiness to their rival than that joke of a club, I don’t think so. There will be many more happy years to come too.

cheers hibs🍻

It's almost pleasing when they beat us or are above us in the league, as it gives them a false hope of being the big club and it's even sweeter when wee put them back in their box.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

It's almost pleasing when they beat us or are above us in the league, as it gives them a false hope of being the big club and it's even sweeter when wee put them back in their box.

They’ve definitely got a wee bit more bravado about them in the last couple of years, but fek knows why, they’re still shit. I just don’t take them seriously. Deep down, they know and I know😁🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

They’ve definitely got a wee bit more bravado about them in the last couple of years, but fek knows why, they’re still shit. I just don’t take them seriously. Deep down, they know and I know😁🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

The Scottish Cup win will wear off in time. 

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

cheers hibs🍻

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a58a06599df51fdc6b4

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If they try and bring up the Scottish Cup in an argument, then :rofl:

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Maybe, but they cannot raise it when trying to goad a Jambo.

1973 was nearly 50 years ago.   How many of the 100,000 vermin who say they were at Tynie are still alive.  (Sheesh! the highlights on Scotsport were in black + white)

2 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

the Hibernian self-appointed, financial analysts will come to the rescue for them I'm sure

:jjyay:

Proclaimers on tour again then :)

5 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

the Hibernian self-appointed, financial analysts will come to the rescue for them I'm sure

:jjyay:

Took 10 years to destroy Hearts, end us completely and all evidenced on excel spreadsheets, they'll have their own house in order in no time :jj_facepalm:

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

1973 was nearly 50 years ago.   How many of the 100,000 vermin who say they were at Tynie are still alive.  (Sheesh! the highlights on Scotsport were in black + white)

Black and white?  I didnt know that.  😂😂😂😂❤❤❤

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

I've had one tell me its the same as the 5-1 as they beat us on the way to winning the cup :wallbash:

Glamorgan Jambo

Excellent news that not only has Ron, sorry the Hibs board, said that there will be no new shares he has also banned the registration (and hence the point) of share sales between existing shareholders (a power that all boards have but rarely use). I would guess this is to stop HSL getting over 25%.

Nice work by our Peruvian mole.

avhudtheteeshirt

Maybe the wee printing shop in Dalmally Street is still open, they can get some shares printed up to foil Ron's dastardly plan?

I'm sure their Glasgow big brothers will show them how its done!!!!

Ron pony'd up a good few million for them. Of course he will nip fan ownership in the bud. 

Imagine those dafties having a major say over your real estate investment... umm football club investment

brog 10:48 AM Today 
I woke up this morning feeling a little downcast that laughing at Hawrts & the fun on this thread was probably over for a while. Then I thought, if that's how I'm feeling today, how must they have been feeling every day since 21/5/16!! Fair cheered me up!

:rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

They think they’re the only Scottish team to win the Scottish cup. 

We ****ed you 5-1 you bunch of mutants. 

queensferryjambo

There is something really funny about a club who tried for years to offload the club on the fans under the false promise of fan ownership, then after that failed miserably decided to stab all the fans who cared less in the back and sell them off to a Peruvian millionaire.

Well played gang..................Laughing all the way to the bank............

archive-1438949-hibs-taken-over-by-ameri

21 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:
I woke up this morning feeling a little downcast that laughing at Hawrts & the fun on this thread was probably over for a while. Then I thought, if that's how I'm feeling today, how must they have been feeling every day since 21/5/16!! Fair cheered me up!

I can assure that Hibs supporter that what he felt in 2016 came nowhere close to how I was feeling in 1998, 2006 and 2012, not even close.

Guest ToqueJambo

Dempster's position there has to be untenable. She was instrumental in HSL and has been silent on this. There's a story there if some journalists weren't so obsessed with Stendel's unkempt hair.

22 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Madness..  They think we give a single monkey's cuss about their one win in a century? 

Ideally they get to the level of a part time team, playing Edinburgh City in the same league , with the odd cup tie against us just so we can patronise them . 

8F4D2216-8851-416D-9185-B75DC8951E51.jpeg

54 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

There is something really funny about a club who tried for years to offload the club on the fans under the false promise of fan ownership, then after that failed miserably decided to stab all the fans who cared less in the back and sell them off to a Peruvian millionaire.

Well played gang..................Laughing all the way to the bank............

archive-1438949-hibs-taken-over-by-ameri

Void of any ideas 

Dumspter looks  the manliest of the lot

2 hours ago, The Natural Order said:

Wait, Wait, Wait...... £770,000 since 2015....£770,000? FoH does that in what? Six or Seven months.

It’s hilarious isn’t it.  Forever in our shadow

Dagger Is Back
6 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Is it feck! Almost pleasing?

I want them trampled every time we play them

Nelly Terraces

Good old RonCon has done them up like a kipper. They splash out for shares, he swims in & trousers the dough. Nice work!

Time for Fat Paul Kane to get on the back of a flatbed lorry to shout shite into a ropey PA system to a gathering of inbreeds outside the Nou Tramp methinks! 

GUFFAW.

Horatio Caine
2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Void of any ideas 

Dumspter looks  the manliest of the lot

Why is she not also wearing a tie?

770k in 5 years from 2400 subscribers, so each subscriber averaging £4.46 per month, Or £53.52 per year. 

The Hibs fans haven’t really bought into HSL. 

There is is no doubt that the FOH has been a huge success as necessity is the mother of invention, but that is a piss poor response from the Hibs fans. 

My £51 per month Is the only DD that makes me smile when it leaves my bank account, I’ll smile even more now knowing that I put about the same amount into my club every 5 months that they put into theirs in every 5 years. 

pettigrewsstylist
9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

i wonder if their new owner is vlad in a mask

Vlads mate, vlads money. Watch this space 😉😉😆

pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Good old RonCon has done them up like a kipper. They splash out for shares, he swims in & trousers the dough. Nice work!

Time for Fat Paul Kane to get on the back of a flatbed lorry to shout shite into a ropey PA system to a gathering of inbreeds outside the Nou Tramp methinks! 

GUFFAW.

😂😂😂😂😂

queensferryjambo
20 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Has Ron even been to Easter Road after the initial week 😂

Budget version of the Glazers

He has visited Tynecastle in the last few months.

He was there to see how to successfully run a club using function suites etc on non match days. His visit was the same day Craig Levein was sacked he came with Dempster.

Source - Ann Budge at the monthly shareholders meeting that day.

queensferryjambo
On 27/01/2020 at 15:02, Ex member of the SaS said:

Hibs bashing thread.................

Poster reminds us Hibs have just beaten us and are above in league...............

Subtle?

Suspect? 

:kirk:

:fth: