Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

😂 I bet the reality would be a bit of a let down.

True 😂

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, jonesy said:

No worries. They can retrain. Plenty jobs if they look around, someone said before. 

Maybe some jobs but obviously more folk competing for them, feel sorry for all looking for a job now.

Francis Albert
18 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I have. It's good watching the colour drain from these mass spreaders, when you tell to get themselves tae feck, before I close the 2m space in a heartbeat. 

Maybe you should take your own advice. You might get the invite accepted. 

Why would mass spreaders care about the two metre (or one meter) rule? I think you might look for another reason why the colour drains from people's faces when you threaten to get close to them.

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Maybe some jobs but obviously more folk competing for them, feel sorry for all looking for a job now.

Everything connected as well folk thinking they are safe and rosey in 6 months or so they could be having difficulties.

51 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Get yerself out there and mingle my friend, though of course I'd be careful with airing your views. That's free advice.  👍

28 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I have. It's good watching the colour drain from these mass spreaders, when you tell to get themselves tae feck, before I close the 2m space in a heartbeat. 

Maybe you should take your own advice. You might get the invite accepted. 

5682558.jpg

tenor.gif

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Why would mass spreaders care about the two metre (or one meter) rule? I think you might look for another reason why the colour drains from people's faces when you threaten to get close to them.

Ouch boom 😂😂😂👍

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Good for you mate. I’m arranging similar with my mates for tomorrow. 

B5EFA039-DACD-40A8-9580-93FB27F0E5B4.gif

Text today. Negative for Covid. 

Just a bad cough probably down to recovering from the cold last week. 

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Going to take a train to Berwick apon tweed on sunday.  Get smashed. Would say that’s essential travel. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

The names of the pubs need reported 

Did you report that pub you seen people less than 2m apart outside smoking.

And if not why not?

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Good news 👍

Good news, AO. :thumb:

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

B5EFA039-DACD-40A8-9580-93FB27F0E5B4.gif

Cmon I’m sure the mrs would be pleased if you fecked off an all :lol: 

You only have to pick up the phone pal🍻

Good news man👍🏼

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

:lol: 

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:pleasing:

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Going to take a train to Berwick apon tweed on sunday.  Get smashed. 

:pleasing:

9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Great outcome. 👍

luckyBatistuta
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Cmon I’m sure the mrs would be pleased if you fecked off an all :lol: 

You only have to pick up the phone pal🍻

Good news man👍🏼

Not just the Mrs, the mother-in-law too:lol:🍻

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

It's a nice feeling.  We celebrated with a Whopper, and that was after having taken the test.  Bevvy in Berwick seems like the perfect exponentially equivalent.  :thumbsup:

Edited by ArcticJambo

luckyBatistuta

Was just in McDonalds and everyone had a mask on, except one couple. They walked back and forward picking stuff up with their masks under their chins, but as soon as they left, they both put their masks over their faces and walked along the street🤯🤣

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sweet, enjoy your day now 😊👌

20 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

👍👍👍

7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Was just in McDonalds and everyone had a mask on, except one couple. They walked back and forward picking stuff up with their masks under their chins, but as soon as they left, they both put their masks over their faces and walked along the street🤯🤣

Probably wearing their finest cottons, normally reserved for court appearances.  I've seen similar things in Tesco, they seem to want to advertise the fact and strut about looking for a reaction. Staff should be telling them No Mask No Service 

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Don’t be spreading nonsense mate 

mods - please delete

You think the tests are accurate?  Our National Clinical Director thinks they are "a bit rubbish".  You seem to want to close down freedom of expression. A bit sinister, no?

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

As things stand, they're not getting furloughed. You can't register for furlough anymore and once taken off, you can't go back on. You have thousands of people on minimum wage now with no income at all for 2 weeks. At a minimum. 

Yes, the pandemic affects everybody but some more than others. 

I thought they could but clearly the poorest members of society will suffer the most. It's possible the restrictions have been implemented after consultation with HMG and so they will be furloughed. 

I'm not trivialising the effects on the poor but 2 weeks is a short time and good employers should also look after their employees. I might even use the phrase "one for yourself" when the pubs reopen.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Any word out yet re the proposed Riordan boozer scum-a-thon?

Had the post not been removed now?

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You think the tests are accurate?  Our National Clinical Director thinks they are "a bit rubbish".  You seem to want to close down freedom of expression. A bit sinister, no?

Where did you see the bit where he said a bit rubbish?

heartstastic
4 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Could you give a quick summary of what's stated in the article?

You would probably be better reading it yourself so you can come to your own conclusion. It's not that long of an article.

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Where did you see the bit where he said a bit rubbish?

He was quoted as using those exact words several weeks ago

heartstastic
11 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

mods - please delete

Show me the evidence that refutes it then...simple request...'Spreading nonsense' won't quite cut it.

41 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:pleasing:  Just logged in, that’s what I call great news!  

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, heartstastic said:

Show me the evidence that refutes it then...simple request...'Spreading nonsense' won't quite cut it.

Nah, it's onto you to provide evidence that the virus isn't real -which is the claim here - since it goes against the entire world. Do you know how many millions of folk would have to be in on the conspiracy if the virus was a hoax?

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Had the post not been removed now?

Posts being removed you say?

Now, there’s an idea.

heartstastic
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Imagine being gullible enough to believe this pish :rofl: c'mon to **** man, what makes you buy into this. 

So still no evidence to refute what's stated in the article. Where is the isolation of the 'virus' known as COVID 19. According to the CDC it's 'unavailable'

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Another way to put it: NO ONE HAS AN ISOLATED SPECIMEN OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

NO ONE HAS ISOLATED THE COVID-19 VIRUS.

THEREFORE, NO ONE HAS PROVED THAT IT EXISTS.

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Imagine being gullible enough to believe this pish :rofl: c'mon to **** man, what makes you buy into this. 

Thanks for the summary, it's always a bit sus when folk can't/won't back up links they post.

heartstastic
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Nah, it's onto you to provide evidence that the virus isn't real -which is the claim here - since it goes against the entire world. Do you know how many millions of folk would have to be in on the conspiracy if the virus was a hoax?

It's not on me, it's not my article...but i yet to see the evidence to refute it..pretty simple really.

heartstastic
Just now, fancy a brew said:

Thanks for the summary, it's always a bit sus when folk can't/won't back up links they post.

More hand waving dismissal without addressing the information yourself...the definiton of ignorance.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, heartstastic said:

It's not on me, it's not my article...but i yet to see the evidence to refute it..pretty simple really.

You've yet to see evidence to refute the article you've no evidence to back up?

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

So still no evidence to refute what's stated in the article. Where is the isolation of the 'virus' known as COVID 19. According to the CDC it's 'unavailable'

The CDC document is titled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.” It is dated July 13, 2020.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

Please remove this 

22 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

mods - please delete

Well can you do what he asks Refute it 

heartstastic
6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

You seem to know how many millions ( your claim)..please enlighten us?

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

:lol:

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic