Did they really Gordon?

...a bit disco

None of this happened - the guy is shamelessly seeking attention as his relevance (and grip on reality) diminish. You could try finding the polis that he complained to but you won’t find them because he’s making this shit up. Weird wee Hibs prick.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Bull's-eye

• Papa

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

WheatfieldWarrior

Remind me why Morelos is on the naughty step for the game tomorrow? - I'm guessing it's all the charity work that he's been doing....

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Annoying how Celtic employees use Hearts as the proxy because they don't want to start the OF tit for tat...

This is the most annoying bit, and not only Celtic but the BBC and SMSM. 

coatbridgejambo

Seems like were getting it from all angles atm.**** GS **** the bbc & **** any ^^^^ else that wants to have a go. 

Can't f****** wait for us to get back on track.

Let's hope it starts today

HHGH

So wee ginge fi mental muirhouse who went to Craigie High school can't handle some playground banter. And here was me thinking that they are made of tough stuff down that way. Poor wee soul. 

12 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

So wee ginge fi mental muirhouse who went to Craigie High school can't handle some playground banter. And here was me thinking that they are made of tough stuff down that way. Poor wee soul. 

It’s just as well he didn’t suffer any verbal abuse at old firm games. We’d probably never hear the end of that chat 😎

5 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

sandstorm by darude 

Makes sense. I remember hearts fans singing it now. Dirra dirra di, we know where your mothers house is. Dirra dirra Di. 

Lying, slimey wee prick. 

24 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Agreed, wee moaning faced ginger winger giving muirhouse a bad name. Was a welt a school and hasn't changed. Would never have gotten in the YMM. 

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Agreed, wee moaning faced ginger winger giving muirhouse a bad name. Was a welt a school and hasn't changed. Would never have gotten in the YMM. 

YMM, I knew of the YMD, the YPD and the YMR, the YMM you're having a giraffe🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Papa said:

“Guess what happens six years later? Someone jumps out of the same area and smacks Neil Lennon on the head.” 

Really? I must have slept thru that incident. My recollection is that a mentally challenged individual approached Lennon, slipped and fell and the said Lennon managed at least one punch into the prostrate figure. 

HMFC should challenge Strachan, BBC and the DR about this gross distortion of facts and seek a retraction and apology. 

I think Lennon kicked him when he was being held.

12 hours ago, Irufushi said:

GOOD . The sooner the hostile Tynecastle days return the better.

I do enjoy seethe against us, it means we are doing things right. 

sidjamesbottle
34 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Not forgetting the GYP !

49 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Young Mental Muirhouse we never got the naughty boys reputation we deserved, forever in the YMD and YPD shadows. 

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Young Mental Muirhouse we never got the naughty boys reputation we deserved, forever in the YMD and YPD shadows. 

The Hibs of the scheme gangs🤣🤣🤣

ScandinavianJambo
13 hours ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

It’s the classic Daily Record technique. On the eve of a game between Hearts and  NewGers2012, the Record are contractually obliged to print a negative hearts article and/or an article apparently linking their interest in one of our players. It happens every single time.

This

This coming from the guy who recently  compared being a victim of racist abuse to being a Paedofile.

Forgive me if I have doubts about anything that roaster comes out with.

Ricardo Shillyshally

The bigger picture here of course, is that it's yet another attack on us in the media.

We need to get our PR management sorted out.

33 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

The bigger picture here of course, is that it's yet another attack on us in the media.

We need to get our PR management sorted out.

Yep, the media hate us with CL in charge, and still hate us with CL removed. We need to speak up and defend the club

14 hours ago, EarnockJambo said:

I've mentioned this before, that when Strachan and McGlynn were both sent to the stand that day that it was down to the tension boiling over from Strachan popping his head in the home dressing room when the players had The Hearts Song on and shouting "i don't know why you're playing that.... half of them won't understand the words anyway!

Scrotum of the highest order!

Was that the game where Lennon set up the winner?

For Hearts

:verysmug:

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Do you remember the GYP? 

John mcCartney

https://www.list.co.uk/event/1371822-gordon-stachan-my-life-in-football/

the horrible little scrote is certainly out to milk his psycophants,40 and 25 squids for the gig at Brunton Hall this coming Thursday....we should be organising a counter to this cretin`s pomp

When that prick tried to assault Neil Lennon, I’m on record here as saying that it didn’t matter a damn exactly what happened or why. It was an utter disaster because it made Neil Lennon utterly bulletproof - he can say whatever he likes about Hearts, and we have absolutely no comeback.

It’s actually worse than that though. Someone like Strachan, who had no connection to the incident at all, can claim he was abused at Tynecastle, and the media will obligingly remind everyone about the Time Lennon Was Assaulted At Tynecastle. Never mind Sevco fans sending bullets in the post, this is the worst thing that has ever happened and we will be reminded of it until the heat death of the universe.

In terms of how to damage your own club’s image, this ranks up there with openly singing sectarian songs as a special level of stupid that can only be reached through sheer natural talent.

Edit: oddly enough, I don’t think Lennon himself has brought up the incident since its immediate aftermath.

Edited by Doc Rob

8 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

When that prick tried to assault Neil Lennon, I’m on record here as saying that it didn’t matter a damn exactly what happened or why. It was an utter disaster because it made Neil Lennon utterly bulletproof - he can say whatever he likes about Hearts, and we have absolutely no comeback.

It’s actually worse than that though. Someone like Strachan, who had no connection to the incident at all, can claim he was abused at Tynecastle, and the media will obligingly remind everyone about the Time Lennon Was Assaulted At Tynecastle. Never mind Sevco fans sending bullets in the post, this is the worst thing that has ever happened and we will be reminded of it until the heat death of the universe.

In terms of how to damage your own club’s image, this ranks up there with openly singing sectarian songs as a special level of stupid that can only be reached through sheer natural talent.

Edit: oddly enough, I don’t think Lennon himself has brought up the incident since its immediate aftermath.

I agree and I’m not convinced the would be assailant was a Hearts fan - just someone with a reduced mental capacity who was easily manipulated by unknowns. However Lennon did exaggerate when he was hit in the chest by a coin claiming that it hit his face. The media swallowed that despite all evidence to the contrary.

Governor Tarkin
16 hours ago, Irufushi said:

GOOD . The sooner the hostile Tynecastle days return the better.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Do you remember the GYP? 

I, do vaguely sering as I  use to live in Royston Mains Place

Never spoke out at the time. Speaks out now. What a strange little man. Mind when he got banned from TV for making inappropriate comments