Did they really Gordon?

...a bit disco

ToadKiller Dog

Only time I've seen him get real abuse from the stands was from aberdeen fans when he was celtic manager ,he ended up getting in trouble for abusing a steward 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Bull's-eye

• Papa

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Did some dafty not run on the pitch and try to punch lennon? then there was the coin thrown at him. 

Just saying..

I've not read the article but that's what he was mentioning on the radio. 

If you don't know what happened on either occasion you are 5 years old or not a Heart's supporter. 

Space Cadet more like.

13 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I didn't like him coming out with that live on air after all this time but i doubt he's making it up. 

aye  ok. Maybe he will come out with more pish in 5 years time.

all the years he was managing that club he never once said a word about the thousands that sang songs on his terraces (and other grounds)  about celebrating a murderous organisation - the IRA . 
hypocritical

35 minutes ago, Papa said:

“Guess what happens six years later? Someone jumps out of the same area and smacks Neil Lennon on the head.” 

Really? I must have slept thru that incident. My recollection is that a mentally challenged individual approached Lennon, slipped and fell and the said Lennon managed at least one punch into the prostrate figure. 

HMFC should challenge Strachan, BBC and the DR about this gross distortion of facts and seek a retraction and apology. 

Attention seeking nobody, wee erse hole

9 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

If you don't know what happened on either occasion you are 5 years old or not a Heart's supporter. 

Space Cadet more like.

So what happened Noah lot?

It looked to me like Lennon was hit in the chest by a coin but went down holding his head, Regardless, he was hit by something. 

A boy ran on the pitch to try and take lennon out, made an arse of himself, regardless, he ran on the pitch to attack lennon. 

There's arse holes in our support and you're one of them. 

15 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

because if it bothered him that much at the time that he complained to the police surely he would mention it to the media after the game ? 
nothing to do with the opponent tomorrow .

He just attention seeking because he is a forgotten man now. Look at me

Doing a really good job at Dundee 🤔

Topping up his pension I mean. 

PS  Space Pirate and GS have something in common 😏

48 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Did some dafty not run on the pitch and try to punch lennon? then there was the coin thrown at him. 

Just saying..

5 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It looked to me like Lennon was hit in the chest by a coin but went down holding his head, Regardless, he was hit by something. 

A boy ran on the pitch to try and take lennon out, made an arse of himself, regardless, he ran on the pitch to attack lennon. 

A mass of contradiction. 

Unsurprisingly really. 

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

A mass of contradiction. 

Unsurprisingly really. 

It's not a contradiction whatsoever and i see that you're not willing to tell us what you think happened. 

I don't know why you bother even trying to start a conversation. 

1 hour ago, hueyview said:

It was repeated today..

I think in was in connection to Griffith's losing itvwith the crowd.

So celtics response is to redirect to a third party which played no part in Griffiths tantrum?

Club should hit back with all the ball boys who have been spat on, coins chucked at and had to have been moved through their feral ****ing fans behaviour. Glass houses you ginger wee scroat. 

Strachan managed to set the international team back by around a decade with his arrogant manner and the total contempt he treated the fans.  Yet he thinks he did nothing wrong, I can’t stand the sneaky little weasel!

7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It's not a contradiction whatsoever and i see that you're not willing to tell us what you think happened. 

I know what happened, perfect vantage point for both incidents.

You've made an arse of yourself again and I strongly suspect your either 5 years old or only ever visited the Roseburn end, if at all. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow 😃

Just now, Noah Claypole said:

I know what happened, perfect vantage point for both incidents.

You've made an arse of yourself again and I strongly suspect your either 5 years old or only ever visited the Roseburn end, if at all. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow 😃

So yer still not telling us what happened then? haha. 

Cheerio. 

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

It’s the classic Daily Record technique. On the eve of a game between Hearts and  NewGers2012, the Record are contractually obliged to print a negative hearts article and/or an article apparently linking their interest in one of our players. It happens every single time.

Absolutely spot on!

It's just a coincidence, eh?

Just now, Space Pirate said:

So yer still not telling us what happened then? haha. 

Cheerio. 

Why would I need to, everyone at Tynecastle knows what happened. 

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

Why would I need to, everyone at Tynecastle knows what happened. 

Bog off ya weirdo. 

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin shortarsed, twat featured, turd nosed vermin runt. 

:fth:

Disappointed no reference there to Barnet colour tbh. 

Shoddy effort J.

3 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Strachan managed to set the international team back by around a decade with his arrogant manner and the total contempt he treated the fans.  Yet he thinks he did nothing wrong, I can’t stand the sneaky little weasel!

It's all about earning a shilling with him. 

Used the National team as a job on the side with perks. 

Now he's masquerading as an 'advisor' to James Mcpake. He couldn't even keep awake during last night's game. 

Any luck and that twosome will have Dundee in the play offs at the other end of the table. 

He's got to go around making sensationalist comments to gain some relevance and of course 'fees' for his expert opinion. 

The wee runt even managed to put me off supporting Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Bog off ya weirdo. 

5 years old it is then. 

Better than the other option I suppose.

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Feckin shortarsed, twat featured, turd nosed vermin runt. 

:fth:

9/10

Could do better.

:wink: 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

He was always an arrogant horrible shite when he was manager of Scotland. Treated fans and the media with utter contempt. An odious toad that is now operating at the level he deserves.. upstairs at a tin pot shitehouse club away from the media. Until now. Can’t help himself. I hate that wee tosser. Hibs all over him. He has a face I would never tire of slapping with a wet fish.

Yup, Mr funny stand up comedian when all is going well for him, but when it’s not, he’s a horrible little ####

55 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'd be amazed if Tynecastle was the only place the wee tramp has been verbally abused. I remember he had a run in with Aberdeen fans in the stand at Pittodrie when he was Celtic manager. 

He hasn't aged well saw him on TV last night he looks about eighty. 

A little ####  like that will have been abused at pretty much every ground he’s visited at as an away manager and that’s  including the fans of the clubs he thinks love him.

55 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

I've mentioned this before, that when Strachan and McGlynn were both sent to the stand that day that it was down to the tension boiling over from Strachan popping his head in the home dressing room when the players had The Hearts Song on and shouting "i don't know why you're playing that.... half of them won't understand the words anyway!

Scrotum of the highest order!

I stand corrected, a little racist #### then.

The epitome of an out of date football has-been trying desperately to cling on to a failing media career by making controversial statements. Nobody cares Gordon, your days of treating everybody who ever interviewed you with utter contempt due to your excessive small man syndrome are coming back to haunt you. Get it right up ye you wee ****.

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

5 years old it is then. 

Better than the other option I suppose.

You still typing?

somebody needs to buy you a pair of mitts. 

Ewan Murray Twitter 

In May 2019, Strachan said “When I was at Tynecastle, as Celtic manager, everybody sang about my wife, my sister and 'We know where your mother's house is.'" Total lie. He appears to be now modifying a lie 🙄

SpruceBringsteen
1 hour ago, The Merse said:

Did he not say something similar about a year ago?

Horrible wee prick of a man.

Yep he did. And it was a pack of ****ing lies then too.

Sir Alex and Gordon Strachan began their falling out whilst Ferguson was Strachan's manager at Aberdeen. Strachan had secretly signed a pre-contract with Cologne but that still did not stop him from snubbing them and ending up at Manchester United. 

Sir Alex was furious that he went behind his back and declared in his autobiography that "I decided this man could not be trusted an inch—I would not want to expose my back to him in a hurry."

Say What Again

He’s doing an evening with Gordon Strachan thing in Musselburgh on Thursday.

Probably trying to appeal to the Hibbys to boost ticket sales. 

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Just saying..

46 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

36 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

21 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Bog off ya weirdo. 

12 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You still typing?

somebody needs to buy you a pair of mitts. 

I think its bed time Space Hopper 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I think its bed time Space Hopper 🤣🤣🤣

You're a bit obsessed are you not?

Straight jacket style. 

10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Ewan Murray Twitter 

In May 2019, Strachan said “When I was at Tynecastle, as Celtic manager, everybody sang about my wife, my sister and 'We know where your mother's house is.'" Total lie. He appears to be now modifying a lie 🙄

Everybody ? I was there and didn’t sing it , I’m sure no one on here that was at the game sang it . I also have no idea where he or his family resides ,as I’m sure most on here again don’t . 
Makes him out to be nothing more than a lying ,arrogant ,trouble making tosser . 

As a previous poster mentioned , no problem at Ibrox then Gordon ? 

On a slight tangent his co-guest on the show Hartson isn’t much better , through the week he slated Morrellas(sp) for his gesture but fails to condemn any sectarian singing from the always offended but never ashamed SCUM . 

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Gambo said:

Has he spoken of what was said at Ibrox or elsewhere?

Or will the Record ever report what has been  said to visiting managers at Parkhead or Ibrox?

They don't have the guts!

SpruceBringsteen
13 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Annoying how Celtic employees use Hearts as the proxy because they don't want to start the OF tit for tat...

That's the bottom line. A mixture of cowardice and knowledge that the status quo needs to be preserved for both clubs to continue.

brunoatemyhamster

The solution to comments like these from strap on is simple. 

Don't buy the f#:%#@g Record. 

Don't buy it. Don't read your mates copy, and for god sake, NEVER click a link. 

" Two bit weegie jurno ask two bit weegie/weegie sympathiser to stick up for his pal" 

Thats 90% of current and future headlines, the other 10% will include the words " stunning" in connection with something that isn't stunning in the slightest. 

Saved you a click. 

Under the floodlight

According to Strachan somebody abused his family nobody asks for details. Strachan decries a whole section of Scottish footballers saying they're behind other countries because of their height, most of the worlds best players are small.Media hang on his every word, no one pulls him up on his comments.

Dagger Is Back

Sometimes as fans, the line is breached. That is not to be encouraged.

I’d have more sympathy/empathy if these ‘experts’ were consistent with their utterances.

Gordon, you call out the OF fans for their consistent bigotry, you call out both clubs for their tacit approval, and I’ll pat more attention to your stories 

Strachan you are irrelevant and still hurting at being thumped 5-1. Clear off. Pot kettle springs to mind. 

Edited by Class of 75

7 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Sometimes as fans, the line is breached. That is not to be encouraged.

I’d have more sympathy/empathy if these ‘experts’ were consistent with their utterances.

Gordon, you call out the OF fans for their consistent bigotry, you call out both clubs for their tacit approval, and I’ll pat more attention to your stories 

Yep. He comes over as being a tad selective.

This coming from the guy who compared and got confused over sexual assault on a minor with racism live on TV. 

Guys opinion means absolutely nothing. 

SectionDJambo

As usual for Strachan, what might have been one guy shouting at him, during a game at Tynecastle, becomes thousands for exaggerated comical value. The fawning nitwits talking to him giggle along, happy in that he hasn’t said anything to upset the real nutters of Scottish football who frequent Ibrox and Parkhead.

Similar to that other simpleton, Nicholas, who claims that he suffered sectarian abuse from Hearts fans during a Scotland match at Tynecastle. It was an international match, attended by fans of many clubs. How does he know what he heard came from a Hearts fan? It’s like saying that all the sectarian bile going back and forth at the recent League Cup final at Hampden was coming from Queens Park fans. 
It’s similar to the recent pronouncements of racial abuse from Hearts fans recently, which have never been found to be true, but also not retracted by the press who were only too keen to sensationalise the accusations as fact before investigation.

We have our nutters, but we also have a vast majority of decent people who don’t deserve to be tarnished by these unsubstantiated stories.

Dagger Is Back
21 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Yep. He comes over as being a tad selective.

Indeed he does. As a key figure in Scottish football, as a player, manager, he has had a huge platform to help mend our game

He’s failed miserably. Long for the  day when players and managers regularly and consistently call out the crap whilst they’re on that craps payroll