They've started yet another thread about our finances.

Coburg Hearts

Coburg Hearts

Thread just started about our finances by Broondog.

Hearts’ Finances?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the amount of cash they are *****ing on people like Boyce and the numerous others they have bought over the past few years must be in breach of UEFA financial regulations. From the official UEFA website:

“The UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations were established to prevent professional football clubs spending more than they earn in the pursuit of success and in doing so getting into financial problems which might threaten their long-term survival. “

“More than they earn” - they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players? Naismith Boyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold.It cover the past few years so I’m sure I’m missing lots too.

It just makes no sense how they have all this money anyway.clearly gaining an unfair advantage over the at Mirren Hamilton to stay up.im
Sure those clubs would be very happy to be made aware of this breach.if they receive a financial penalty for cheating I reckon that would end then and they’d be ****ed in the championship, where they belong, next season.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• martoon

• sadj

• Bull's-eye

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a ****im muppet , is that a pre requisite over there . 

The one shining light in the shambles of the last couple of years has been the finances. 

Absolutely obsessed with us going into administration again , pathetic bunch of clowns to a man . 

Holyrood_Hearts

No offence to the OP but who gives a **** what they think. The vast majority of them know **** all about their own club never mind the financial position at ours. 

To suggest we’re in breach of FFP rules is laughable yet it’ll be lapped up by the masses on Hibs.net no doubt 

Tenaciousdandy

Hahaha that's fecking hilarious, I'm sure some of the smarter hibs fans will point out that due to the clubs business side being run professionally we are making money outwith the 90 mins of football, allowing us to out spend the giants of Hamilton and St mirren lol 

You would think it is a Hearts forum not a Hibs one other there. The obsession is unhealthy. Imagine the meltdown when we actually get good again

3 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

No offence to the OP but who gives a **** what they think. The vast majority of them know **** all about their own club never mind the financial position at ours. 

To suggest we’re in breach of FFP rules is laughable yet it’ll be lapped up by the masses on Hibs.net no doubt 

Maybe they will send an infamous email...........    :)

NaturalOrder74

All they actually talk about is our new stand and our finances 😂 or they are on here trying to get us to cancel FOH bus home from their own 0-0 draw better start a thread about hearts finances 😂

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

No offence taken. I can see where you and Barack are coming from, but some of us like to read how ridiculous and pathetic they can be be. 

Holyrood_Hearts
1 minute ago, hueyview said:

Maybe they will send an infamous email...........    :)

I’m sure Kevin is typing away furiously as we speak! 

Dear Mr Infantino......

BRAVEHEART1874

sevco splash 8 mil last year and again this year that they do not have,  but all they can moan about is a £150, 000 signing from da jambos? 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think they should be having a closer look at their own finances before looking at us. 

They have a mental block when it comes to their own finances. They must have spent way over the odds to get out of the championship, for instance.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

No offence taken. I can see where you and Barack are coming from, but some of us like to read how ridiculous and pathetic they can be be. 

Fair do’s mate. 

been here before

They have a thread about us over there that is currently 105 pages long with a staggering 3100+ replies.

That is ridiculous.

Obsessed doesnt even come close.

MarkDevriesScores4

They’re maybe a bit annoyed that they got peanuts for Shaw after stating last year that he was gonna be worth millions.

2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I’m sure Kevin is ******* away furiously as we speak! 

Dear Mr Infantino......

Fill in the missing letters imagining what Kevin is doing furiously whilst typing his letter one handed.

The .nut op has form. Very bitter. 35 years watching Hibs being funnelled in derbies has taken it's toll. 

Hibs actually in action and all that's on the poor buggers mind is the Heart of Midlothian. 

MarkDevriesScores4
1 minute ago, corryjambo said:

Fill in the missing letters imagining what Kevin is doing furiously whilst typing his letter one handed.

Frothing

They were totally creaming themselves when this new owner came in.  The guy is clearly putting very little if anything into them at all.  Also making their own fan ownership scheme totally and utterly worthless.  They have been totally shafted yet still posting about our finances.  Absolutely pathetic and laughable.  If I was them I would be genuinely worried about their new owners true intentions.  This mystery businessman who came out of nowhere and now all of a sudden has full control over their club.  Could be some very interesting and entertaining times ahead.  This will all come back to haunt them just watch.    

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'll add too, that wasn't aimed at you posting it. 

Just their complete irrelevance and ****wittery.👍🏻

I hear you. 😊🇱🇻

17 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Hearts’ Finances?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the amount of cash they are *****ing on people like Boyce and the numerous others they have bought over the past few years must be in breach of UEFA financial regulations. From the official UEFA website:

“The UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations were established to prevent professional football clubs spending more than they earn in the pursuit of success and in doing so getting into financial problems which might threaten their long-term survival. “

“More than they earn” - they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players? Naismith Boyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold.It cover the past few years so I’m sure I’m missing lots too.

It just makes no sense how they have all this money anyway.clearly gaining an unfair advantage over the at Mirren Hamilton to stay up.im
Sure those clubs would be very happy to be made aware of this breach.if they receive a financial penalty for cheating I reckon that would end then and they’d be ****ed in the championship, where they belong, next season.

"they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players?"

What a thoughtful and in depth analysis 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players?"

What a thoughtful and in depth analysis 

Quite articulate for a Hibby if you ask me.

:rofl:Just like when we went into Admin, they hoped we would die, we didn't and it wounded them greatly.

Now they are having their hopes dashed that we'll be relegated because they can see that we are united behind a new manager and have signed some good players. Where as they haven't really improved much under Ross. They know we'll be back next season and that they will return to what theyve always been.

Now they are scrambling about in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel a bit better and give themselves a bit of hope to cling to. 

Absolutely tragic.

Even when we're pish, we live in their heids rent free. 

:pleasing:

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Brown1982 said:

They were totally creaming themselves when this new owner came in.  The guy is clearly putting very little if anything into them at all.  Also making their own fan ownership scheme totally and utterly worthless.  They have been totally shafted yet still posting about our finances.  Absolutely pathetic and laughable.  If I was them I would be genuinely worried about their new owners true intentions.  This mystery businessman who came out of nowhere and now all of a sudden has full control over their club.  Could be some very interesting and entertaining times ahead.  This will all come back to haunt them just watch.    

Interesting times indeed.  The future is bright,  it's not green and white.🇱🇻

9 minutes ago, martoon said:

The .nut op has form. Very bitter. 35 years watching Hibs being funnelled in derbies has taken it's toll. 

Hibs actually in action and all that's on the poor buggers mind is the Heart of Midlothian. 

Yeah just noticed he was at that while they were actually playing in a game that was on a knife edge. Hysterical. One actually responded with this.

No really worth the discussion in the middle of a hibs game, surely?

😂

20 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Hearts’ Finances?

Yes we have signed a fair few players but we have also got rid of a fair few. For example Daniel has jettisoned 7 and signed 3

Clark Griswold
25 minutes ago, Victorian said:

He seems to suggest informing clubs about our supposed cheating.

Maniacal emails on the way.    

I’ll grab the popcorn, you grab the beer 🍺 

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Yeah just noticed he was at that while they were actually playing in a game that was on a knife edge. Hysterical. One actually responded with this.

😂

😂😂😂

I could hardly name a Hibs player or know if they have signed anyone this window, but a diehard hobo I work with can tell you everything about our signings, the length of deal, previous records at clubs etc etc, also tells us everything about our finances.

Obsessed does not cover it, this hobo was destroyed in 2012, absolutely ruined.

He is actually a decent lad for one of them, but his obsession with us is frightenly funny.

Better call Saul
34 minutes ago, Barack said:

Who gives a **** what some lonely middle-aged child bothering, sister-****ing, fungus riddled, junkie ****tard from Hibs thinks.

Or any Hibs fans.

Don't hold back mate. 👍👍👍😄😄😄

Edited by Ferris Bueller

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

😂

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

'Funnelled'. 

:yas:

It's wonderful what HMFC have done to some of them. 

Turned them into a shower of feckin heidbangers. 

So, who is going to be in here starting a thread obsessing over hubz during the game tomorrow? Any takers? Incidentally I rarely use emojis but this is priceless. 😂

Never mind the players that we’ve spunked money on. We can even afford to go massively over budget on the main stand build.

Hey, Hibs fans..

giphy.gif

Deal with it. Peasants.

Clark Griswold
Just now, Gambo said:

I could hardly name a Hibs player or know if they have signed anyone this window, but a diehard hobo I work with can tell you everything about our signings, the length of deal, previous records at clubs etc etc, also tells us everything about our finances.

Obsessed does not cover it, this hobo was destroyed in 2012, absolutely ruined.

He is actually a decent lad for one of them, but his obsession with us is frightenly funny.

That there sir, is the difference between us and them. We couldn’t give a **** about their finances or their shitey wee tinpot club. 

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

😂

They do have a very few sensible posters. Not a lot, though, not a lot.

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, The Roller said:

Never mind the players that we’ve spunked money on. We can even afford to go massively over budget on the main stand build.

Hey, Hibs fans..

giphy.gif

Deal with it. Peasants.

We are the Hearts.  We spend what we like.🇱🇻😎🇱🇻