Avdijaj signs 6 month deal

h-e-a-r-t-s

47 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

File under vanecek I think 

What a ridiculous statement, their previous clubs couldn't be further apart in terms of standard.

Avdijaj: Schalke 04, Sturm Graz, Roda, Willem II & Trabzonspor.

Vanecek: FK Teplice and about 8 other Czech sides.

At least give him a chance before writing him off?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Greedy Jambo

• gashauskis9

Governor Tarkin
38 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Just on his general hype and then lack of performance / fitness 

There wasn't any hype you absolute slaver. :lol:

Unless you listen to the voices in your head.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

From who?

The supporters.  Not agreeing with NO’s post per se, but I think folk are welcome to be a touch cynical.

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

The supporters.  Not agreeing with NO’s post per se, but I think folk are welcome to be a touch cynical.

There’s certainly nothing stopping them but I think it's a bit early to hold that view. 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There’s certainly nothing stopping them but I think it's a bit early to hold that view. 

I agree chief.

The_razors_edge
12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

how this **** hasn’t been emptied from here for trolling is beyond me. 

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

:lol:

how this **** hasn’t been emptied from here for trolling is beyond me. 

He does quite well tbf.

:sadrobbo:

11 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

He was limping last week at the Oriam and when I asked what he had done I was told it was an injury to his toe. 

His toe, I do home shopping for a living done my ankle in, got a line for 2 weeks light duties within 3days was picking back up to speed, toe my arse poor wee lamb, get your finger out and earn your money precious

13 minutes ago, shauncl said:

His toe, I do home shopping for a living done my ankle in, got a line for 2 weeks light duties within 3days was picking back up to speed, toe my arse poor wee lamb, get your finger out and earn your money precious

Have you just compared an injury to a home shopper to an injury to a footballer?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Have you just compared an injury to a home shopper to an injury to a footballer?

Good point. Sean Clare’s wrists would never take the weight of those shopping bags.

17 minutes ago, shauncl said:

Home Shopping?

You mean you buy shit of QVC and order your groceries from Asda.🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, shauncl said:

I broke my toe playing football, I was out for several weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Good point. Sean Clare’s wrists would never take the weight of those shopping bags.

😂 Maybe get Joel a wee part time job, build him up a bit. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂 Maybe get Joel a wee part time job, build him up a bit. 

Man’s work. Real men. “Popadom hands” wouldn’t last a week.

(apologies to whomever it was came up with Popadom Hands) 

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Man’s work. Real men. “Popadom hands” wouldn’t last a week.

(apologies to whomever it was came up with Popadom Hands) 

😂 it’s a new one on me so cheers. Hopefully the big fellae has had a few sessions with PG and JS and there’s an improvement tomorrow. He could be fairly busy. 

47 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He reeks of the San Giro.

Guest ToqueJambo

Didn't we review the medical department and our processes recently in light of all the injuries and how many players broke down injured again after returning? 

It could be that we are being much more cautious these days, instead of rushing players back. So the Iikes of Washington and Walker are being eased back, Souttar probably rested tomorrow etc. Avdijaj could fall into this category.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

😂 Well said sir

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Really?  😡

Apparently. 

On an unrelated topic, are you aware of the character my pseudo/name on here refers to? “Special Officer Doofy”? 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Didn't we review the medical department and our processes recently in light of all the injuries and how many players broke down injured again after returning? 

It could be that we are being much more cautious these days, instead of rushing players back. So the Iikes of Washington and Walker are being eased back, Souttar probably rested tomorrow etc. Avdijaj could fall into this category.

Yes I believe Craig Levein was in charge of the review or at least gathering all the information from the various professionals. No idea if the review is complete yet or if it is influencing things or if Stendel is more cautious and he is more of an influence. 

Edited by GinRummy

30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂 it’s a new one on me so cheers. Hopefully the big fellae has had a few sessions with PG and JS and there’s an improvement tomorrow. He could be fairly busy. 

On the plus side: Could miss out on saturday with a repetitive strain injury from picking the ball out the park head net. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yes I believe Craig Levein was in charge of the review or at least gathering all the information from the various professionals. No idea if the review is complete yet or if it is influencing things or if Stendel is more cautious and he is more of an influence. 

I believe Stendel wasn’t enamoured with the job they’ve done in the past and changed quite a few things.
Not sure what the point of Levein doing that now though, Budge asked him to do it after saying that the sports scientists and the medical department gave the manager different opinions and the poor soul didn’t know who to believe. The last of his many excuses for his poor performance as a DoF and manager, all lapped up by Budge.

Meanwhile if anyone was paying attention Ardvidaj was in the social media posts of training today.

18D51E9B-3C9E-4375-A61F-A6781586A970.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I believe Stendel wasn’t enamoured with the job they’ve done in the past and changed quite a few things.
Not sure what the point of Levein doing that now though, Budge asked him to do it after saying that the sports scientists and the medical department gave the manager different opinions and the poor soul didn’t know who to believe. The last of his many excuses for his poor performance as a DoF and manager, all lapped up by Budge.

Meanwhile if anyone was paying attention Ardvidaj was in the social media posts of training today.

18D51E9B-3C9E-4375-A61F-A6781586A970.jpeg

Cheers for that. Good to see him training. 

35 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Agree. Stendel is much more careful nursing injuries than the have been previously. Seemed to be half a training session and they could play on saturday. Would rather we only played fit players unless no other option. 

2 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

I’m normally right about these things to be honest 

I think it will snow tomorrow!

Eat your heart out!

51 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Apparently. 

On an unrelated topic, are you aware of the character my pseudo/name on here refers to? “Special Officer Doofy”? 

I know that he’s a character in Scary Movie, though it’s not one I have actually watched.

18 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I know that he’s a character in Scary Movie, though it’s not one I have actually watched.

He’s a pretty good character. He pretends to be a simpleton throughout the movie, and so gets away with murder. At the end he reveals himself to not actually be a simpleton at all. 👍

20 minutes ago, kila said:

:oohmatron:

14 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Well he’s definitely not as tall as he used to be. Mad Dan Oot!!

😂 aye ok guys. 

6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

He’s a pretty good character. He pretends to be a simpleton throughout the movie, and so gets away with murder. At the end he reveals himself to not actually be a simpleton at all. 👍

Good guise. A bit like the Roman Emperor Claudius as in the book by Robert Graves.

2 hours ago, shauncl said:

How many parcels can you kick before it starts to hurt??

Tokyo Drifter
3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

File under vanecek I think 

Aye, I'm not sure about this one. Missed two sitters already hasn't he?

3 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Aye, I'm not sure about this one. Missed two sitters already hasn't he?

Slipped for one of them to be fair. 

I'm not sure about him either though to be honest, same with Langer. 

We needed 4 players in that could make an immediate impact and i'm not sure either of them will. 

FFS looks like you get half an hour now before you're written off. I'd actually like to see him play a bit before I decide he's a duffer

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

FFS looks like you get half an hour now before you're written off. I'd actually like to see him play a bit before I decide he's a duffer

Totally correct. He fell at the wrong time at Ross Co. 

Hagar the Horrible
55 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Totally correct. He fell at the wrong time at Ross Co. 

If we are relegated by a point. Will that slip be considered pivotal? Or from my view fell flat on his coupon at the worst possible time. I blame modern boots. To be fair it was not a good debut 

Not writing him off yet,  but on a 6 month deal he needed to hit the ground running and so far he's done nothing

looks like being another player that comes through this club, does nothing then will be moved on 

9 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Incredible. Taken part in two games and all but written off.