Great feeling.

Selkirkhmfc1874

" If you're a Hoboe, you're vermin, you're a rat". 

I am rather of that sentiment, but then, I had to attend my sister in law's man's funeral a right hobboe

recently, and the  do afterwards,was at some big old pub near the Shore.  To be honest, 90% of the mourners were Hoboes. I had to sit for two hours drinking with a large table of them.   They found out I was a jambo after five minutes, but the drink still flowed my way. But I suppose  a funeral is "neutral ground"  eh!  

Some may have said, ye canny attend  but my partner, she of the forceful mouth, was insistent.

On 18/01/2020 at 23:24, TheTrumpet said:

As an unofficial fan, not a phm tbh, can I just say it's good to see people happy. Great result (Airdrie obvs not the greatest but you can only beat what's in front of you) and excellent to see a few goals rattled in and Stendel getting his first win. Top notch and happy Saturday night to all. 👍👍👍

The football has been enjoyable last few games every time we attack there are 4-5 players in the box

So glad levein is gone can’t believe how negative we were it’s like a curse has been lifted 

On 19/01/2020 at 00:28, Pans Jambo said:

The ugly shadow of Levein is (almost) gone. 

Hearts players actually fighting and playing for each other. 

I Love It!!

It will only be gone when the same mind numbingly tedious posters, stop mentioning him, in 90% of their posts ...

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It will only be gone when the same mind numbingly tedious posters, stop mentioning him, in 90% of their posts ...

No. Be gone when he is gone.

9 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

No. Be gone when he is gone.

No it won’t. The same folk will still be bringing him up in every thread next season and probably the one after that.