Great feeling.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Feels great to be on a high after the hearts game again after feeling low for so long after the football ! Well played Heart Of Midlothian, more of the same please.

As an unofficial fan, not a phm tbh, can I just say it's good to see people happy. Great result (Airdrie obvs not the greatest but you can only beat what's in front of you) and excellent to see a few goals rattled in and Stendel getting his first win. Top notch and happy Saturday night to all. 👍👍👍

On the way out the stadium watched a 6 or 7 yr old boy scream to a steward that "we won 5-0", how good a night will his parents have with him going on an about winning 5-0 and when the next game is etc than they had to put up with the last couple of years of the kid asking why he was getting punished.

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Feels great to be on a high after the hearts game again after feeling low for so long after the football ! Well played Heart Of Midlothian, more of the same please.

had ssues but im only for hearts, god post selkirk dougstar fth

The ugly shadow of Levein is (almost) gone. 

Hearts players actually fighting and playing for each other. 

I Love It!!

12 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Good result atTannadice will round off a good weekend.

Bet their wee starfishes are twitching.

Robbie you suave mofo make it so 

SectionDJambo

A lot of young kids there today, and Hearts didn’t let them down. Not often, lately, we’ve been able to say that.

Going to the football with their dads and mums should be an enjoyable family day to look forward to. Plenty smiles around after the game.

I said to the boy next to me today I honestly couldn’t remember the last time I saw us

1. Win

2. Score more than 1

3. Not concede 

4. Go after a team

Lovely getting on the bus at Sainsbury’s looking on here at a bit positivity 

jamboinglasgow

First time I have been to Tynecastle and we have won since the Stenhousemuir match in July. First time I have seen us play well in a match (in person) since the first half of the cup final.

That was much needed, hopefully this is a regular thing. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
37 minutes ago, The Roller said:

Wasn’t just the result.

Was very Pauloesque today.

A noticeable change from the previous.

Other than the cup final and a handful of games we were generally pretty mediocre under Sergio.

Did you mean Robbieesque “Championship edition”

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

2 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

As an unofficial fan, not a phm tbh, can I just say it's good to see people happy. Great result (Airdrie obvs not the greatest but you can only beat what's in front of you) and excellent to see a few goals rattled in and Stendel getting his first win. Top notch and happy Saturday night to all. 👍👍👍

Hope your team gets ****ed tomorrow TT 🙏

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Hope your team gets ****ed tomorrow TT 🙏

Haha, give it up, Hibs are not my team. Jeezo, you're all over this place like an uber-phm, let other folk breath. I just came on to say well done to Hearts and Stendel, how does that make me a Hibby??

I think you should get out more, you appear to have no sense of perspective.

Arthur Morgan
26 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Haha, give it up, Hibs are not my team. Jeezo, you're all over this place like an uber-phm, let other folk breath. I just came on to say well done to Hearts and Stendel, how does that make me a Hibby??

I think you should get out more, you appear to have no sense of perspective.

Who do you support? 

25 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Who do you support? 

Honestly? No-one. I'm not a fan of tribalism as it leads to the moronic groupthink nonsense you see here and on other sites. Grown men trying to emphasise their phm credentials by calling folk vermin etc. It's pathetic.

But, I do like Hearts so come on here for a bit of chat. None of it puts me off my dinner if you get my drift.

19 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Honestly? No-one. I'm not a fan of tribalism as it leads to the moronic groupthink nonsense you see here and on other sites. Grown men trying to emphasise their phm credentials by calling folk vermin etc. It's pathetic.

But, I do like Hearts so come on here for a bit of chat. None of it puts me off my dinner if you get my drift.

Sorry but you couldn't be further wrong.  That tribalism you dismiss is the essence of football, whether it's Cyde or Barcelona.  

You stick to moronic groupthink if you like.

A_A wehatethehibs

2020 off to a good start, we can all rightly be happy about a convincing win last night and it feels doubly good to not be depressed, but let’s be clear, Wednesday night is the bigger game. Ross County will be a tough game, we need to go up there, come away with all 3 points and make a statement of intent in the league. 

Lots of kids there today at £3 entry to u11s (clever marketing by Hearts) and the team really needed that, there was barely a song sung today however you could sense the togetherness of the stands and team today, support isn’t only about singing songs, we were desperate for them to put on a show and they did that in parts, was far from flawless but a big step in the right direction and a huge confidence booster. Wednesday night is a huge game on every level.  

Edited by red

2 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

Please please don’t be appalled at vermanism.

Fair enough, you have made your point clear in terms of where you sit but if your a hobo, your vermin, and if your vermin, your a rat 🐀 

No debate 👍

alicante jambo
9 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Well said my friend what a brilliant result. Plenty goals too for the bairns to enjoy.

A_A wehatethehibs
27 minutes ago, red said:

Lots of kids there today at £3 entry to u11s (clever marketing by Hearts) and the team really needed that, there was barely a song sung today however you could sense the togetherness of the stands and team today, support isn’t only about singing songs, we were desperate for them to put on a show and they did that in parts, was far from flawless but a big step in the right direction and a huge confidence booster. Wednesday night is a huge game on every level.  

Think we’ll need to see another couple of wins to get the atmosphere back, as a support we have PTSD after Levein. 

42 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

2020 off to a good start, we can all rightly be happy about a convincing win last night and it feels doubly good to not be depressed, but let’s be clear, Wednesday night is the bigger game. Ross County will be a tough game, we need to go up there, come away with all 3 points and make a statement of intent in the league. 

On the credit side, they've won 2 of their last 15 games and just been bounced out of the Cup by Ayr Utd.  We really should be winning this.

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

On the credit side, they've won 2 of their last 15 games and just been bounced out of the Cup by Ayr Utd.  We really should be winning this.

Let’s hope it’s the right team at the right time for us then, Ross County 0-3 Hearts 👍

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Let’s hope it’s the right team at the right time for us then, Ross County 0-3 Hearts 👍

You've stolen my official match thread prediction.

Shame on you.😂

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Agree. They are only Ross County we are Heart of Midlothian and should be taking atleast 3 of them. Defeat by Ayr shows their standard 

Edited by Class of 75

4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Sorry but you couldn't be further wrong.  That tribalism you dismiss is the essence of football, whether it's Cyde or Barcelona.  

You stick to moronic groupthink if you like.

You aren't very clever.

2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Please please don’t be appalled at vermanism.

Fair enough, you have made your point clear in terms of where you sit but if your a hobo, your vermin, and if your vermin, your a rat 🐀 

No debate 👍

So you don't have any Hibs supporting friends or colleagues?

Mind you, if you go around like a third rate nazi, cslling folk vermin and rats because of a team they support then you probably don't have too many friends full stop. 

8 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Mind you, if you go around like a third rate nazi, cslling folk vermin and rats because of a team they support then you probably don't have too many friends full stop. 

It's a football fans website mate not the Oxford debating society 😁

18 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Trumpet by name.....

8 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Other than the cup final and a handful of games we were generally pretty mediocre under Sergio.

Did you mean Robbieesque “Championship edition”

No. I meant Pauloesque.

25 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

😀

Got loads of friends - thanks for asking 

I hate Hibs and will always hate Hibs. They are scum and always will be. 

That’s a personal choice. I Don’t really feel the need to justify myself to the likes of you in all honesty and couldn’t really care a toss what you think 

3rd rate Nazi - you’re needing to get a life mate. 

Supporting Nazis/Holocausts and all associated affairs is hardly the same as hating another football team 

Mind - you are on a Hearts forum Ya trumpet. You might see comments like this now and again 

Twat 

10 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

It is a good feeling. There will still be bumps on the horizon but in the space of s few months the players now want the ball and are looking to score goals, create chances and win games 

It’s all we have ever wanted. If the players Leave everything out on the park they will get huge support.

Stendel is already getting the fans to identify with the players and the players to identify with the fans. This is huge and will bridge the disconnect 

Naisy in place as club captain and will keep the standards high. Few more players to come in. Much much better and feeling much more confident under Stendel 👍

1 hour ago, TheTrumpet said:

please stop annoying the natives, they will just gang up on you. 

1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

Never fails lol

Maybe we should have a great bickering thread..which will turn out to be full of positive posts 😂

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Maybe we should have a great bickering thread..which will turn out to be full of positive posts 😂

Mate does not matter a jot what is said on here after yesterday that was a cracking  result. Look at that team we put out the amount of young boys. Future is maroon.

1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

Mate does not matter a jot what is said on here after yesterday that was a cracking  result. Look at that team we put out the amount of young boys. Future is maroon.

:thumb:

6 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

😀

Got loads of friends - thanks for asking 

I hate Hibs and will always hate Hibs. They are scum and always will be. 

That’s a personal choice. I Don’t really feel the need to justify myself to the likes of you in all honesty and couldn’t really care a toss what you think 

3rd rate Nazi - you’re needing to get a life mate. 

Supporting Nazis/Holocausts and all associated affairs is hardly the same as hating another football team 

Mind - you are on a Hearts forum Ya trumpet. You might see comments like this now and again 

Twat 

I'm not getting into a battle of wits with you, I refuse to fight an unarmed man.

I think the excitement felt after game on Saturday is a symptom of not only having watched a team on a very long bad run but also a team that was dreadful to watch.  Suddenly we look like a team with pace, energy and purpose.  How the hell did it get so bad?

On 18/01/2020 at 23:08, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Felt great - it will feel even better if we win at Dingwall.

Tenaciousdandy
On 19/01/2020 at 00:37, SectionDJambo said:

A lot of young kids there today, and Hearts didn’t let them down. Not often, lately, we’ve been able to say that.

Going to the football with their dads and mums should be an enjoyable family day to look forward to. Plenty smiles around after the game.

Was my daughters second game, and first Scottish cup match, she is loving it so far, altho she has had the pleasure of seeing us smash in 10 goals in those 2 matches, have told her not to expect that every games she goes to, altho would be amazing  lol 

On 19/01/2020 at 00:08, Jambof3tornado said:

Feels good.

Not had that feeling walking down the wheatfield steps in far too long.

Some league wins next up please.

Yes. It won't be long until the lads learn what it means to play for the Famous.