IDEA FOR PROTEST

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

IF KAUNAS DO PLAY RANGERS WE SHOULD GET TICKETS FOR KAUNAS END AND EVERY ONE OF US HAVE A ANTI VLAD FLAG! THAT WOULD CERTAINLY MAKE HEADLINES BACK IN LITHUANIA! WHO'S UP FOR THAT?

IF KAUNAS DO PLAY RANGERS WE SHOULD GET TICKETS FOR KAUNAS END AND EVERY ONE OF US HAVE A ANTI VLAD FLAG! THAT WOULD CERTAINLY MAKE HEADLINES BACK IN LITHUANIA! WHO'S UP FOR THAT?

Good idea, just a pitty u need to travel all the way to the weej to do it.

Just do it when setanta cover a game @ tynie. save you all the hassle.

Muppet gets the games beamed back anyway so the lithuanians will see it.

Pants Shaton

Or 'Jambo38' could start a sponsored 'start-a-thread-athon' with the proceeds used to buy Romanov's shares.

Guest jambomickey
Or 'Jambo38' could start a sponsored 'start-a-thread-athon' with the proceeds used to buy Romanov's shares.

IF I START A THREAD AND YOU DON'T WANT TO REPLY THEN DON'T! SIMPLE

Good idea - not 1 too blow my own trumpet but had already suggested it on a previous post about an hour ago. Never-the-less if it works then don't care how the majority of fans see this idea & go with it. Am certianly up for it. As i put on post. How ironic would it be if there was more Jambos for a game at Ibrox compared to a pre-season freindly against Hull

Rawrrrrrrr

Im sure they would be gutted about the sell out crowd and media attention at Ukio, Kaunas and Ubig.

FFs have some brains, it would be golddust for them and get them media attention and money they would not otherwise get.

Guest jambomickey
Im sure they would be gutted about the sell out crowd and media attention at Ukio, Kaunas and Ubig.

FFs have some brains, it would be golddust for them and get them media attention and money they would not otherwise get.

JUST DO NOTHING THEN EH?

Hearts of Vladland

capslock.jpg

Turn it of please.

Rawrrrrrrr
JUST DO NOTHING THEN EH?

NO BUT DONT WASTE TIME AND RESOURCES ON IDEAS WHICH ARE JUST PLAIN GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!;)

Aye am sure UKIO, UBIG would love the positive media coverage of Hearts fans singing songs or showing banners of another club fronm another country instead of having Kanus being mentioned. Think about it what else could we do IF Kanus qualified atleast we would have a platform instead of being negitive to every suggestion that comes on here!!

artfuldodger

hardly gold dust to them is it when you consider the money they make of us anyway.if there were even 100 fans through there its not that great money

Instead of taking the easy way out and protesting, which almost everyone knows will have minimal impact on Vlad, we need to change our approach.

We need to find someone or a consortium of someone's to buy him out. However, as I personally don't know any billionaires I'm not sure how we go about this. Anyone?

Guest jambomickey
Aye am buse UKIO, UBIG would love the positive media coverage of Hearts fans singing songs or showing banners of another club fronm another country instead of having Kanus being mentioned. Think about it what else could we do IF Kanus qualified atleast we would have a platform instead of being negitive to every suggestion that comes on here!!

IF PRANCER DON'T SUGGEST IT FORGET IT MATE

Pants Shaton
Instead of taking the easy way out and protesting, which almost everyone knows will have minimal impact on Vlad, we need to change our approach.

We need to find someone or a consortium of someone's to buy him out. However, as I personally don't know any billionaires I'm not sure how we go about this. Anyone?

If only IrvineJambo was still alive - I believe he was well connected.

artfuldodger
IF PRANCER DON'T SUGGEST IT FORGET IT MATE

only reason prancer does not fancy doing anything is vlad is the only person on here more hated than him

This is the best idea yet . Maybe even rankgers would help out knowing its a dig at Vlad .

This way most of Vlad's business friends will be watching and his home country . Maximum exposure .

As for the people on this forum who continually rubbish every idea' saying its not going to work ...... Why are you bothered . :confused:

:hobofish::107years:

Good idea, just a pitty u need to travel all the way to the weej to do it.

Just do it when setanta cover a game @ tynie. save you all the hassle.

Muppet gets the games beamed back anyway so the lithuanians will see it.

Still can't understand what will change if a few Lithuanians see the banners or some other protest. The ones that follow football more or less know about Hearts allready and the others will just shrug their shoulders and continue with their lifes.

hearts_crazy

Are you trying to get the whole first page of Kickback filled up entirely with your anti Vlad rants or something?

As for your idea, it's just as daft and pointless as all the others i've heard. Not saying we should just bend over in front of Vlad and say come and get it big boy BTW, just that any sort of protest will simply be ignored by the tube. He's a walking ego, he would refuse to believe that we all hate his fecking guts and say it's something to do with the press/ OF/ SPL conspiracy theory.

Oh, and stop shouting eh.

skotskosparta

Not sure where you would get AWAY end tickets in Scotland!

Guest jambomickey
Are you trying to get the whole first page of Kickback filled up entirely with your anti Vlad rants or something?

As for your idea, it's just as daft and pointless as all the others i've heard. Not saying we should just bend over in front of Vlad and say come and get it big boy BTW, just that any sort of protest will simply be ignored by the tube. He's a walking ego, he would refuse to believe that we all hate his fecking guts and say it's something to do with the press/ OF/ SPL conspiracy theory.

Oh, and stop shouting eh.

just a suggestion mate! and it's a protest that wouldn't affect our team on the park

i'll be attending and wearing my hearts top!

with a banner SAYING VLAD GET IT SORTED! OR LEAVE!

Only a Game

Sorry but there is enough apathy to overcome trying to get people to vote re boycotting a meaningless pre-season friendly involving Hearts at home. You will never in a million years get Hearts fans to go the expense of going through to the weej to see Rangers vs Kaunus hoping for 30 seconds exposure to change the course of Heart of Midlothian football club

Nice romantic idea and would go down a storm if it actually ever got off the ground, but it wont,so lets leave that one there and carry on persuading people who probably dont give a sh|t either way NOT to buy merchandise and NOT to attend specific Hearts games. It ought to be a doddle since they dont actually have to get off their fat erses to contribute

Geoff Kilpatrick
If only IrvineJambo was still alive - I believe he was well connected.

Maybe Jambo38 fancies a parachute jump as well? ;)

Archived