• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maple Leaf

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Sharpie

• The Real Maroonblood

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If it means that we never have to hear about either of the sanctimonious, boring dicks ever again then I for one support this decision wholeheartedly.

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If it means that we never have to hear about either of the sanctimonious, boring dicks ever again then I for one support this decision wholeheartedly.

Harry and Meghan are a lovely couple unlike boring Kate and William. 

I don't think Harry has ever fancied the whole royal family thing TBH. As long as we don't have to pay for em and they're happy who really cares? Bash on

Financial independence from day 1 then.     They should later repay their entire costs incurred from today until they become actually financially independent.     Adding huge additional security costs before they become independent should not be on the agenda.

Start the account today.

132goals1958
31 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I don't think Harry has ever fancied the whole royal family thing TBH. As long as we don't have to pay for em and they're happy who really cares? Bash on

Admire him for getting out of it and more importantly his son will thank him big time in the future.

Francis Albert
38 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Financial independence from day 1 then.     They should later repay their entire costs incurred from today until they become actually financially independent.     Adding huge additional security costs before they become independent should not be on the agenda.

Start the account today.

Yep. Seems fair to me.

Well not quite fair ... maybe some reparation for millions received as part of Harry's tuition fees as Royals.

But if it encouraged a few more (or all) of the Royals to follow suit ...  excellent.

Shanks said no

Her Majesty must be preparing the ground for the end / abdication. No way she can risk the Rogue Prince and the American anywhere near the throne, their sort just aren't the sort of people one would want around.

Good riddance.

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im told they didnt fit into Stendals plans so jumped before they were pushed.

Great servants etc.

😂

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Crete said:

Harry and Meghan are a lovely couple unlike boring Kate and William. 

Meghan is way fitter too. A solid 9.

39 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Who pays for their security  when they are living the life of luxury in the states?

Hope it is not the UK taxpayers. #chancers 

The exact point.   The UK taxpayer until they achieve the heroic holy grail of financial independence.    

Part of a leaner monarchy that people want but plenty still having a moan.  Good show. 
I believe much of the time will be spent in Canada.  You know, Canada, that reactionary, backward, anti-progressive, anti-democratic hellhole that still has a monarchy.  Like Norway, Netherlands and New Zealand.

If Harold Hewitt could repay us taxpayers the £2.5m they spunked on doing up the gaff that they now won’t live in, that would be a great start to ‘stepping back’. They can pay for the Mounties to follow them around as well. 

Dagger Is Back
48 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Meghan is way fitter too. A solid 9.

Sorry matey disagree. Kate all the way.

Meghans got quite a bit of the mirror mirror on the wall thing going on

Fancies herself way too much. 

The wife has said from day 1 that she’s a god digger and it would end in years.

Believe me, if anyone knows, she does 😂

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Sorry matey disagree. Kate all the way.

Meghans got quite a bit of the mirror mirror on the wall thing going on

Fancies herself way too much. 

The wife has said from day 1 that she’s a god digger and it would end in years.

Believe me, if anyone knows, she does 😂

How you doing pal? Still got my mugs boxed, they are in the attic, never had the balls to use them for some strange reason. Too many sentimental reasons I imagine.

Your missus is probably right, women can sniff out trouble a mile off! 😉

Diadora Van Basten

Once the Queen goes we need to get rid of the monarchy.

Regarding Harry he would be doing well on the Loaded Ligger list. He never misses a World Cup.

been here before
47 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Is this part of a post brexit trade deal with the US?

Can we have this lass in exchange......

ezgif.com-resize.gif.c4afc3e49eb0d923da9b2d3b78356dca.gif

Megxit.

Dagger Is Back
56 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

How you doing pal? Still got my mugs boxed, they are in the attic, never had the balls to use them for some strange reason. Too many sentimental reasons I imagine.

Your missus is probably right, women can sniff out trouble a mile off! 😉

I’m doing fine thanks. Hope you’re good too.

Ha ha. I have a funny feeling you’re not alone. In the old days they’d have been in the glass display unit for all to see.

Our darkest hour and a reminder of just how bloody dark it was.

Well I’ve only ever disagreed with her the once which is why I’m still here 🤪

Take care man 

Shanks said no

Not a great day for Lizzie's grandchildren as  Zara Tindall has been banned from driving for six months after being caught speeding at 91mph near her Cotswolds home.

The court was fining Mrs Tindall £666 plus costs and a victim surcharge of £151.

Her mother Princess Anne was caught speeding on the same stretch of road in 2001.

Space Mackerel
19 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I’m doing fine thanks. Hope you’re good too.

Ha ha. I have a funny feeling you’re not alone. In the old days they’d have been in the glass display unit for all to see.

Our darkest hour and a reminder of just how bloody dark it was.

Well I’ve only ever disagreed with her the once which is why I’m still here 🤪

Take care man 

You know, I should really go up and dig them out, they're too good to be stuck up there!

Hopefully catch ya at a game sometime pal, I've just been "forced" to buy a ticket for the Airdrie game tonight :lol:

Wills is a top shagger. He's been banging a family friend while Kate was out of action.

Caused a problem when Kate kicked off, she's meant to just lap it up.

Anyway how's this linked to the op?!! 

Well I'm not sure but apparently Harry has called his brother out of order for turning into his dad.

Wills turn's round and said **** off ginger nuts, you're not even proper blue blood.

Harry has went **** it let's bolt.

*Above according to my wife.

17 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

Wills is a top shagger. He's been banging a family friend while Kate was out of action.

Anyway how's this linked to the op?!! 

Well I'm not sure but apparently Harry has called his brother out of order for turning into his dad.

Wills turn's round and said **** off ginger nuts, you're not even proper blue blood.

Harry has went **** it let's bolt.

You should do stand up...

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Her Majesty must be preparing the ground for the end / abdication. No way she can risk the Rogue Prince and the American anywhere near the throne, their sort just aren't the sort of people one would want around.

Good riddance.

:rofl:

A Boy Named Crow

I’ve heard it said before that Harry and Meghan represent the future of the monarchy...we can but hope, eh?

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Love how rattled the press and great british public are by this :pray: go on Harry son. 

:pleasing:

SwindonJambo

I am profoundly anti monarchist and switch off all media whenever there’s a Royal Wedding on. But good on Harry and Meghan for doing this. If it expedites the slimming down of the Royal Family then it has to be a good thing. Too many peripheral freeloaders with their snouts in the trough such as Prince Andrew’s  2 bone idle daughters who perform no civic duties.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

I am profoundly anti monarchist and switch off all media whenever there’s a Royal Wedding on. But good on Harry and Meghan for doing this. If it expedites the slimming down of the Royal Family then it has to be a good thing. Too many peripheral freeloaders with their snouts in the trough such as Prince Andrew’s  2 bone idle daughters who perform no civic duties.

Great post.

I P Knightley
12 hours ago, Zico said:

If Harold Hewitt could repay us taxpayers the £2.5m they spunked on doing up the gaff that they now won’t live in, that would be a great start to ‘stepping back’. They can pay for the Mounties to follow them around as well. 

It's Henry, not Harold. 

All that money spunked on doing up the cottage and then all the money spunked on the wedding. 

She'd have made millions from her job in Suits as well as endorsements, etc. More than enough to be financially independent with immediate effect. 

9 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

Interesting stuff but not entirely surprising. These posh Eton boys, like Boris Johnson, think nothing of dipping their diddler wherever they damn well choose. Either of Harry's dads had exactly the same attitude, as does his uncle Andy. 

I'm pretty sure I've told of meeting a girl who was at school with Kate Middleton aged about 14. Kate had pictures of the younger, more hirsute, William Wales on the wall of her bedroom and had set her sights on marrying him. With that kind of dedication to a target, it's not surprising that she will lap up whatever comes with the job. 

14 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

They seem alright imo. Media can gtf. 

That's  my opinion, Harry was the one who I didn't bother about the rest can GTF. 

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I’ve heard it said before that Harry and Meghan represent the future of the monarchy...we can but hope, eh?

:rudiyas:

50 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's Henry, not Harold. 

In which case, his Doris and her yank pals presumably refer to him as Hank.