Robocop's Arse

Gershwin

Putting my homemade costume together for the work summer party. Can anyone remember what robocop's arse looks like? Is it metallic, or black like his crotch? This is a finely detailed costume.

tommythejambo

Just done a google image search.

There's no real pictures but it looks like it's black along with his mid-section and groin.

Say What Again

Great thread title!

His arse is black on the toy.

You have to post pictures of your outfit mate :rofl:

va va voom

Ah dude I love your fancy dress outfits, The Bananaman one, Teenage Mutant Turtle and Boys Ahoy - Seamen on your Stereo costumes are outfits of Legends! I imagine you won't disapoint in your Robocop one!

I'll try and post some stuff next week. Going to have to respray my robo helmet (oo-er) as I fecked it up last night. Never sure why I bother putting in the effort for these things.

kannymann1
I'll try and post some stuff next week. Going to have to respray my robo helmet (oo-er) as I fecked it up last night. Never sure why I bother putting in the effort for these things.

Absolutely peshed masel when I read the first post; talk about words you thought you'd never hear!!

I can maybe let you know why you should put the effort in........ because you make a lot of people laugh my bonnie lad!! We could do with that at the moment.....................!!

The Old Tolbooth
Absolutely peshed masel when I read the first post; talk about words you thought you'd never hear!!

I can maybe let you know why you should put the effort in........ because you make a lot of people laugh my bonnie lad!! We could do with that at the moment.....................!!

Ha ha absolutely!!!

We definitely want pics on here Gershwin ;)

kannymann1
Ha ha absolutely!!!

We definitely want pics on here Gershwin ;)

look forward to that one:)

Drum roll. The costume is complete. Nabbed a pair of the birds' leggings to make the neck/chin thing. Free bar all day so I'll try and get the photos at the start of the afternoon. It looks laughably homemade...

The People's Chimp
Drum roll. The costume is complete. Nabbed a pair of the birds' leggings to make the neck/chin thing. Free bar all day so I'll try and get the photos at the start of the afternoon. It looks laughably homemade...

Come on now, you're fooling no one. Now i know why you're so keen for some death disco action in glasgow! :rolleyes:

Right this should work.

One of Robocop. One of Robocop's arse (plus a girl from work)

Robocop_thumb.jpg

Roboarse_thumb.jpg

Right this should work.

One of Robocop. One of Robocop's arse (plus a girl from work)

That's superb!!

Brilliant Gershwin, but do you always get women to lick your bum? :)

No, I'm completely against rimming.

The Old Tolbooth
No, I'm completely against rimming.

Both ways? Or only if your the rimmer :D

Miller Jambo 60
Putting my homemade costume together for the work summer party. Can anyone remember what robocop's arse looks like? Is it metallic, or black like his crotch? This is a finely detailed costume.

Rather large mate,i will stick to my wifes:)

I've not popped in to the shed for a while now, but i'm glad i did just to see this thread title! Bravo!!

Short thread (so far) but it must be a contender for thread of the year.

rossaldinho
Short thread (so far) but it must be a contender for thread of the year.

'How To Kill A Tropical Fish' is easily the best ever thread in the shed.:rolleyes:

Good stuff.

:)

Is the girl from work Australian?

Kiwi actually...

Archived