What can we actually do as fans?

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

Sitting here still simmering after today, this club is not the club we signed up to save. As fans we have put our money where our Hearts and mouths are. This is not working, Stendel looks like he is walking into a shit storm. Do we wait out January and see what happens?I am lost with it all just now, so disalousioned that I don't know what to do next. I feel like I am just sat on the sides watching one of the worst stories as my time as a Hearts fan. As the biggest fan group in the UK what can we do?

We just have to back Levein. He did a brilliant job before, worked wonders with Untied rebuilding them from top to bottom.

He'll be hurting more than anyone. But trust me, all his good work will come to fruition.

You'll see.

32 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Let Budge know how we feel. Shout it from the rooftops. She is about as popular round here as the flu.

Boobs.

3 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Sitting here still simmering after today, this club is not the club we signed up to save. As fans we have put our money where our Hearts and mouths are. This is not working, Stendel looks like he is walking into a shit storm. Do we wait out January and see what happens?I am lost with it all just now, so disalousioned that I don't know what to do next. I feel like I am just sat on the sides watching one of the worst stories as my time as a Hearts fan. As the biggest fan group in the UK what can we do?

Go to games. Support the team. Support the new manager. It’s always dark before dawn.