Us

jambo_

The game on Thursday is more about us than it is about the players, backroom staff and league position.

ย 

Players and backroom staff come and go but us the fans will always be there.... lets be honest i don't give a **** what division we are in, I will always be there to support the club, the badge.

ย 

Regardless of the result on Thursday i just hope we show Budge, Levein, Stendel, the players and the Hibs what HMFC is all about.

ย 

ย 

Edited by jambo_

11 hours ago, jambo_ said:

The game on Thursday is more about us than it is about the players, backroom staff and league position.

ย 

Players and backroom staff come and go but us the fans will always be there.... lets be honest i don't give a **** what division we are in, I will always be there to support the club, the badge.

ย 

Regardless of the result on Thursday i just hope we show Budge, Levein, Stendel, the players and the Hibs what HMFC is all about.

ย 

ย 

Correct ๐Ÿ‘

If you're planning on going to the game tomorrow to shout abuse at our own players or officials then stay at home please. This is the time to put everything into support for the club, you may have justified concerns about certain people/situations at Hearts but it's a derby, it's them and it's at Tynecastle and theย only thing that matters is the supporters back the team to the hilt for 90+ minutes. As Scott always says, "This is Tynecastle, let's make some noise"

Dagger Is Back

Fed up with the constant negativity, although itโ€™s completely understandable.

ย 

One of the things that got me following Hearts through the years, was the defiance ย we had. Didnโ€™t matter how many times we went to Hampden and came back without a victory.ย 
ย 

We got back on the horse and off we went again and again and again. Standing on the terracing in 86, 97 and 98 defiantly telling the opposition weโ€™d be back and would continue to support our team, made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
ย 

Weโ€™ve been so very close to seeing our club disappear forย ย good yet weโ€™ve come back from that abyss.

ย 

Weโ€™re not in good shape but I hope we can put all the negativity to one side tomorrow for 90 minutes and show this squad just how much tomorrow means to every single one of us.

ย 

Theyโ€™ve let us down badly this season but I really do think a packed and raucous Tynie can help usย to victory tomorrowย 

ย 

We talk about players leaving nothing behind in the changing room. We need to remember that ourselves.

ย 

FTH

Edited by Dagger Is Back

14 minutes ago, jake said:

Whole albums a masterpiece.

First time I heard it I whiteyed .

Hot knives.

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ย Been a longย time since I last heard that expression.