Mulraney

jamle1874

6 minutes ago, Haken said:

We should not be surprised that the guy who couldn’t hold down a place at ICT turns out to be not very good.  He is Ivan Sproule in disguise.  He can’t pass, he can’t tackle, he can’t cross.

I may be tripping but did Sproule score a hat trick at ibrox?

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

Mulraney could be a good player if he had bottle. He’s got ridiculous pace and should be running at players full pelt, they wouldn’t get near him and all they could do is foul him. I think he doesn’t like getting hurt and that’s why he doesn’t do it. 

7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Add wearing earphones during the warm up and hey presto you’ve got a number one Boo-Boy.

Cr7 wears earphones in warm ups??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏think mr mulraney has visions of grandeur?

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Cr7 wears earphones in warm ups??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏think mr mulraney has visions of grandeur?

Perhaps 🧐

23 minutes ago, jambonian said:

If all this is true about him sticking his finger up at Stendel then maybe it's a ploy to get his contract ripped up? Gross misconduct and all that? He gets sacked, Hearts don't get anything as a fee as he's no longer employed. Then there was the behavior when he got sent off at the corner flag for telling the ref to ef off.  Hmmm! Interesting!

Is he at the madam ? Wanting the heave ??

Sydney Devine
10 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I’m not being argumentative, at least not intentionally but i dont think that would stand up as anything other than unfair dismissal, no?

You may be right in the context of sport.  I probably shouldn't have replied, but I was merely commenting that you can legally dismiss an employee for poor performance.    Should be noted right enough that Mulraney doesn't yet have two years employment and therefore could not sue Hearts for unfair dismissal.  If we can get £100 transfer fee for him, I would def take it!!!

Edited by Sydney Devine
added text

jambogirlglasgow
Just now, Sydney Devine said:

You may be right in the context of sport.  I probably shouldn't have replied, but I was merely commenting that you can legally dismiss an employee for poor performance.    Should be noted right enough that Mulraney doesn't yet have two years employment and therefore could not sue Hearts for unfair dismissal.  If we can get £100 for him, I would def take it!!!

Fair enough. I’d take £50 or £20 after today!

kingantti1874
28 minutes ago, jambonian said:

If all this is true about him sticking his finger up at Stendel then maybe it's a ploy to get his contract ripped up? Gross misconduct and all that? He gets sacked, Hearts don't get anything as a fee as he's no longer employed. Then there was the behavior when he got sent off at the corner flag for telling the ref to ef off.  Hmmm! Interesting!

hearts are the highest level this clown will ever reach, wed no doubt be delighted to tear up contract

5 hours ago, TheStig said:

An ICT squad player and Levein thought he was good enough for Hearts. Absolutely mind boggling. 

And not even a regular 

15 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I’m not being argumentative, at least not intentionally but i dont think that would stand up as anything other than unfair dismissal, no?

Correct. 

14 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

He is a wee w*nk. 

3 hours ago, troy said:

Even worse than ruby Murray ? That’s saying something 

Now there’s a bad memory,  but yes probably worse. Maybe as bad as Eddie O’Donnell.

Captain Sausage

Couldn’t give a **** about the rumours about him. 

He’s a mouthy wee prick, as evidenced by his recent red card. Seems to have a lot to say, epitomising the big talk, little action we’ve seen from Hearts in the last 18 months. 

I was speaking to my brother during the game today about the difference between Boyle and Mulraney. The difference is that Boyle is rapid and a mediocre footballer, whereas Mulraney is rapid but spineless and couldn’t put a cross into an election card, let alone the box. 

File alongside Whelan, Keena, White, Damour, MacLean, Henderson, Wighton in the ‘get the **** out of this club tonight’ club. Not to be confused with the ‘thanks for your service but you contribute **** all so time to go’ club which includes, but it’s not limited to, Berra, Halkett, Zlamal, Doyle, Bozanic, Lee, Dikamona, Uche. 

The only players worth a start are Smith, Hickey and I guess Clare based on recent games. 

Might as well keep the following and hope they stop being ****ing injured and start contributing: Walker, Washington, Naismith, Haring, Souttar. 

I honestly cannot see how we’d be any worse playing Chris Hamilton, Irving, Conor Smith, MacDonald, Cochrane. At least these boys have heart. Might be lightweight but I’m sure they try a ****ing leg. 

Jambof3tornado
31 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Mulraney could be a good player if he had bottle. He’s got ridiculous pace and should be running at players full pelt, they wouldn’t get near him and all they could do is foul him. I think he doesn’t like getting hurt and that’s why he doesn’t do it. 

We rarely put a ball in that he can run onto. 9/10 he is facing his own goal when he receives the pass, by the time he turns he is closed down.

Still cant believe someone who has had him watched wants to pay cash for him on current form.

28 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We rarely put a ball in that he can run onto. 9/10 he is facing his own goal when he receives the pass, by the time he turns he is closed down.

Still cant believe someone who has had him watched wants to pay cash for him on current form.

This happened a couple of times today, not necessarily to Mulraney. We pass in a way that the receiving player has to stop. It's rarely 2 yards or so in front of the player so that they can run into it and continue momentum. Does my head in.

Jambof3tornado
Just now, tokyowalnut said:

This happened a couple of times today, not necessarily to Mulraney. We pass in a way that the receiving player has to stop. It's rarely 2 yards or so in front of the player so that they can run into it and continue momentum. Does my head in.

Yup always play it in front of the man so he can take it in his stride. Bozanic had a couple of decent passes today too.

12 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

As I said, Milinkovic is over rated. 

He alone won't save us from relegation, he's just not that good, influencial or consistent enough. 

To be blunt he also couldn't really care if we went down, I'd bet my house he'd have a relegation clause and be one of the first out the door if that happened. 

Us getting relegated would mean very little to him, personally or financially. 

It would be an inconvenience to him. 

To paint Milinkovic as some kind of saviour is way OTT. 

He's a decent player, one who left us at the first opportunity and one would imo would slightly improve us, but also a player that would likely want a lot of money. 

As I said, if we can get him on fairly sensible financial terms I'd take him. 

But imo we need another wide player(1 extra) , a gk and a centre mid at the very least. 

In regards to Mulreny, £200k is decent. 

I’ve read some pish today but this takes the top prize!!

Milinkovic is overrated, not that good, influential or consistent. He would care if we went down, he’d be first out the door, and he would only slightly improve us.

All those negatives - which you’ve just made up - aside you would still take him!!

There is obviously a village missing its idiot every time you sign on here.

Back on topic, Mulraney is one of the worst players ever to pull on a hearts jersey. If we are being offered any cash for him it would be mental to turn it down. 

9 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Yes. Stendel was shouting at him, Mulraney kept pointing to his ear saying can't hear you. Eventually gave him the middle finger salute.

Did he still have his buds in?

Mulraney is everything that is wrong with Hearts. A vanity project by Levein who thought he could turn a pretty talentless guy who once won the 100 metres race at school sports day into a football player. The worst thing about the vanity project is the subject of it doesn’t even have the brains to take advantage of the opportunity he’s been given.

Mulraney should never be near a Hearts squad again. If I was Stendel I’d also kick him repeatedly - and with a fair amount of force - round about the baws area for his cheek.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Milinkovic is overrated, not that good, influential or consistent. He would care if we went down, he’d be first out the door, and he would only slightly improve us.

All those negatives - which you’ve just made up - aside you would still take him!!

😂 

53 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Mulraney is everything that is wrong with Hearts. A vanity project by Levein who thought he could turn a pretty talentless guy who once won the 100 metres race at school sports day into a football player. The worst thing about the vanity project is the subject of it doesn’t even have the brains to take advantage of the opportunity he’s been given.

Mulraney should never be near a Hearts squad again. If I was Stendel I’d also kick him repeatedly - and with a fair amount of force - round about the baws area for his cheek.

We got him in exchange fot an injury stricken player (Beith).

3 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Couldn’t give a **** about the rumours about him. 

He’s a mouthy wee prick, as evidenced by his recent red card. Seems to have a lot to say, epitomising the big talk, little action we’ve seen from Hearts in the last 18 months. 

I was speaking to my brother during the game today about the difference between Boyle and Mulraney. The difference is that Boyle is rapid and a mediocre footballer, whereas Mulraney is rapid but spineless and couldn’t put a cross into an election card, let alone the box. 

File alongside Whelan, Keena, White, Damour, MacLean, Henderson, Wighton in the ‘get the **** out of this club tonight’ club. Not to be confused with the ‘thanks for your service but you contribute **** all so time to go’ club which includes, but it’s not limited to, Berra, Halkett, Zlamal, Doyle, Bozanic, Lee, Dikamona, Uche. 

The only players worth a start are Smith, Hickey and I guess Clare based on recent games. 

Might as well keep the following and hope they stop being ****ing injured and start contributing: Walker, Washington, Naismith, Haring, Souttar. 

I honestly cannot see how we’d be any worse playing Chris Hamilton, Irving, Conor Smith, MacDonald, Cochrane. At least these boys have heart. Might be lightweight but I’m sure they try a ****ing leg. 

And they have played together regularly,,which would help? Our so called first team players look like they have never seen a ball ,or know each other?give them a go   ,a few of them anyway...

Has anyone found out what he was doing when he had earphones in? Was he doing his own thing (Running etc)? In which case that would be fine. Perhaps he was listening to something motivational. If he was in a group activity, he should not have had them in.

Also, his cross today from beside the line was worse than amateur: a school boy would have known that hitting the ball that close to the line from that angle would result in it going out (of play) and then back in before reaching the intended target(s). Very poor show today and he looked visibly frustrated / upset / annoyed which I don't think was just down to losing in the derby.

Mulraney needs to leave immediately. He is a disgrace to this club.His attitude stinks and he's been nothing short of shocking. Good riddance. 

11 hours ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Nope, UK employment law you can dismiss anyone within the first two years for a "strong" reason. No prior warnings required. They can take you to court for unfair dismissal but if you have good enough reason the employer will likely win. If you just rocked up with no evidence then it's harder to win. Also if you have a written disciplinary procedure including steps and you didn't folllow them then again court might side with employee. 

Trust me I have used this process recently to get rid of a trouble maker who was OK at their job but a complete tadger of a person 

Might be worth trying him through the middle, playing passes on behind that he can run on to? 

The knee attribute he does have that we are sorely lacking is pace. And that he's a winger. 

I'd take Milinkovic back on a heartbeat. 

Frank Sidebottom

The boy is mentally weak in addition to being shite. Get him punted asap. 

That attempt at a cross yesterday was just woeful. 

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You're personal abuse to every post from me hasn't gone unoticed. 

You try to come across intelligent and balanced but always sign off with a personal insult. 

I'll explain my reasoning, once more. 

Milinkovic is not that good a player to drag us up the table on his own. I watched him play, several times. 

He had some good games, and some very poor games. That's the inconsistent part. 

In terms of caring about Hearts, his past actions of dropping us as soon as Hull flashed their knickers confirms that. 

Also, he has no connection to us, other than employee - employer. Why would he care?

He was apparently offered around £10k a week with Hull and left us for more money, fair enough but that explains my value for money part. He's not worth being one of our highest earners imo. 

Ofc, I would take him, if the finances were OK. 

He'd add something on the pitch and give us another option. We need another wide option, but he won't save our season all on his own. 

If he wanted a lot of money, then I would say no. 

Next time, try playing the ball rather than the man, otherwise you just look like a petty wee keyboard hard man looking for a fight who likes to sling insults over a forum.

It also does your  Internet persona of intelligent, balanced poster no good. You come across as a prize arsehole tbh. 

jambogirlglasgow
1 minute ago, Barack said:

We heard from his partner yet? Wifi, or however it's pronounced.

She's usually his spokesperson.

Hopefully she’s too busy packing up the house. Can but hope... 🙏🏼

1 hour ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

The boy is mentally weak in addition to being shite. Get him punted asap. 

That attempt at a cross yesterday was just woeful. 

About as bad if not worse than uches attempts to shoot ? 🙈🙈🙈

10 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Bang on the money. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

About as bad if not worse than uches attempts to shoot ? 🙈🙈🙈

A message to the ball boys and girls should be when you see Uche on the ball move closer to the corner flag as it should make retrieving the ball easier :)

11 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Any footage or images of the alleged middle finger incident?

Would’ve been the second half - I didn’t see it but it may have happened nearer the home dugout than away one. Mulraney looked like he couldn’t give a shit the whole game with the balls he put in, movement and hiding right in front of the manager. He has an awful attitude and needs a reality check. He maybe thinks he will make it in MLS but that’s probably above his level too.