• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

Last time I heard a player referred to by so many individuals in the crowd as a "snake" was Pressley. This guy has to be on his way for many different reasons.....

Who would have thought that someone who couldn't get a game for Inversnecky wouldn't be good enough for us.....another imposter in a sea of imposters.

Second half performance from him was a disgrace, those that defended him before today need to apologise to those who spotted an imposter awhile back, should be made to train with reserves and if middle finger thing true, sacked.

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

Been watching Hearts for sixty years and he’s the poorest winger I reckon I have ever seen wearing the jersey. He offers absolutely nothing. 

Even worse than ruby Murray ? That’s saying something 

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

would agree if the lad had any end product at all, but he doesn’t.  He’s a poor mans ivan sproule 

**** me how poor would that man have to be,

jambogirlglasgow
9 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Absolutely disgraceful performance from Mulraney today. 

Add it to his performance at Hamilton. Presumably he’ll rightly get sacked. Surely you can’t stick your finger up at your boss, or even a colleague at your work. Surely? Fingers crossed. Cant stand the guy.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I might not've really noticed that much if it hadn't been commented on in the studio.

As for Mulraney...never rated him although he did improve slightly in the second half of last season. Reverted back to what he was when he first arrived….not good enough and never would've been. Championship player at best, and that's being generous. Looks to me like the move to America is on and he doesn't give a hoot.

Milraney gives you a performance one game in ten and you get flashes in the others. If Robbo didnt trust him at ICT why did Levein bring him in ahead of McDonald...didnt make any sense. Its the same with Wighton, he thought he could make them better but he kept playing them even when they were awful, did the same with Morrison as well.

He should be let go, even on a free  get the wages from him and 5 or 6 others snd bring in 1 or 2 bits of quality to work with the young players.

Edited by Naisysback

jambogirlglasgow
1 minute ago, kila said:

Hopefully we get the £200k fee and he ****s off to America rather than sacked and we get nothing?

Of course, but surely that cant be true. 

Absolute coward of a footballer. 

Not good enough.

No heart or fight.

Should never have been given a new contract.

Should never wear a hearts shirt again.

Earphones in a warm up. Stinking attitude. Get him out of the club. Absolute imposter

Mullraney really p****d me off today, didnt want the ball, did nothing with it when he did get it, attitude stinks, done absoutely nothing in the game, should never wear the hearts strip again, hope he gtf, imposter.

I despise him. An arrogant wee prick on and off the pitch who has a far higher opinion of Himself than he should. He’s absolutely shite and he’s a ****in coward to boot.. The single biggest shitebag I’ve ever seen on a football park. Sooner he ****s off to a junior club the better Cos that’s his level. Imposter 

Edited by jayjay

36 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

If the finger thing is true I don't want to see him again.

Even if it’s not true he can bolt for me. His lack of effort and general shitness today has made up my mind.

1 hour ago, troy said:

Even worse than ruby Murray ? That’s saying something 

crikey. I remember him. An absolutely atrocious  player who was miles worse than any of the current crop

Captain Canada

I can't for the life of me understand his attitude. He will never play for a club our size again in his career and will be lucky to stay in full-time football when he leaves (hopefully in a week's time.)

Where's the commitment and passion? Suso was never the most gifted player either but you could tell every single result meant something to him. 

1 hour ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Add it to his performance at Hamilton. Presumably he’ll rightly get sacked. Surely you can’t stick your finger up at your boss, or even a colleague at your work. Surely? Fingers crossed. Cant stand the guy.

I didn’t know about that but I’d sack him based on his performance alone...

joking aside, if he did that then, on the back of his red card at Motherwell, I’d say he’s had it. Utterly bizarre for such a poor footballer to have such a bully big time attitude

I think the club releasing a statement that this arsehole has been immediately dismissed on gross misconduct would send out the right message to the rest at the club.

Its about time we cut out all this toxic culture at the club and set about rebuilding.

jambogirlglasgow
2 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I didn’t know about that but I’d sack him based on his performance alone...

joking aside, if he did that then, on the back of his red card at Motherwell, I’d say he’s had it. Utterly bizarre for such a poor footballer to have such a bully big time attitude

I agree but employment law doesn't allow you to sack people for being shite at their job, unless you're going to pay them anyway, so it might be our only chance to get rid of the creepy wee loser.

jambogirlglasgow
1 minute ago, Regular John said:

I think the club releasing a statement that this arsehole has been immediately dismissed on gross misconduct would send out the right message to the rest at the club.

Its about time we cut out all this toxic culture at the club and set about rebuilding.

Hope so. 

iain ferguson

An example of everything that is wrong with the club - no fight, no desire, little ability. A disgraceful performance, trying to hide and take no responsibility. A free transfer would be a result as cannot believe anyone will pay money for him.

jambogirlglasgow
1 minute ago, iain ferguson said:

An example of everything that is wrong with the club - no fight, no desire, little ability. A disgraceful performance, trying to hide and take no responsibility. A free transfer would be a result as cannot believe anyone will pay money for him.

This

59 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Absolute coward of a footballer. 

Not good enough.

No heart or fight.

Should never have been given a new contract.

Should never wear a hearts shirt again.

Earphones in a warm up. Stinking attitude. Get him out of the club. Absolute imposter

Bang on. 

The guy can't even control a football ffs. 

3 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

All he can do is run fast with the ball but then he doesnt do anything with it so what's the point! 

When he crossed the ball right out of the park in the 2nd half, it just summed him up.

A crap footballer and a stinking attitude as well. 

Good riddance to bad rubbish ? And weve got more than our fair share ,,,,,,

1 hour ago, jayjay said:

I despise him. An arrogant wee prick on and off the pitch who has a far higher opinion of Himself than he should. He’s absolutely shite and he’s a ****in coward to boot.. The single biggest shitebag I’ve ever seen on a football park. Sooner he ****s off to a junior club the better Cos that’s his level. Imposter 

Couldn’t agree more ... 

the amount of game time he’s had and our results match up perfectly. A chicken hearted winger who takes the easy option every time. 

A player who sums up Levein’s signings, “projects” that no one else would want. 

4 hours ago, Satsumo said:

What was our captain doing about this? Unbelievable he didn’t pull him up over it. 

Because it’s the modern game. No one has the constitution now to upset their team mates for the right reasons. They are all mercenaries waiting on the next 2 grand a week move. 

Proper footballing attitudes are dying out the game at an alarming rate and it hurts teams at our level more than others. The prima-donna , EPL fantasist footballers drop down to our clubs and have an elevated view of themselves. 

If all this is true about him sticking his finger up at Stendel then maybe it's a ploy to get his contract ripped up? Gross misconduct and all that? He gets sacked, Hearts don't get anything as a fee as he's no longer employed. Then there was the behavior when he got sent off at the corner flag for telling the ref to ef off.  Hmmm! Interesting!

Sydney Devine
51 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I agree but employment law doesn't allow you to sack people for being shite at their job, unless you're going to pay them anyway, so it might be our only chance to get rid of the creepy wee loser.

Eh? I think you will find you can.  Probably never ever done in football right enough.....

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Is this prick away yet?

Sadly no. Hope we will never see him in maroon again though.

We should not be surprised that the guy who couldn’t hold down a place at ICT turns out to be not very good.  He is Ivan Sproule in disguise.  He can’t pass, he can’t tackle, he can’t cross.

7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

If all this is true about him sticking his finger up at Stendel then maybe it's a ploy to get his contract ripped up? Gross misconduct and all that? He gets sacked, Hearts don't get anything as a fee as he's no longer employed. Then there was the behavior when he got sent off at the corner flag for telling the ref to ef off.  Hmmm! Interesting!

Add wearing earphones during the warm up and hey presto you’ve got a number one Boo-Boy.

jambogirlglasgow
4 minutes ago, Sydney Devine said:

Eh? I think you will find you can.  Probably never ever done in football right enough.....

So Hearts can say to Mulraney, you're really rubbish at football, we’ve made a mistake giving you a new contract so because we don't rate you any more we’re going to unilaterally terminate your contract for that reason?

Very very poor 1st half. 

Good 1st touch one minute, touch of a rapist 5 minutes later. 

I'd stick with him but wouldn't be sad if he got punted for £5 + Vat.

Sydney Devine
Just now, jambogirlglasgow said:

So Hearts can say to Mulraney, you're really rubbish at football, we’ve made a mistake giving you a new contract so because we don't rate you any more we’re going to unilaterally terminate your contract for that reason?

No, I don't think I said that.  I was just replying to you that you can legally terminate an employment contract for a 'fair' reason, one of them being for Capability (Performance).  Obviously, there needs to be a series of warnings in the lead up to the termination, but you can can do it.  Employment law yes - but not typically used in sport?      

jambogirlglasgow
Just now, Sydney Devine said:

No, I don't think I said that.  I was just replying to you that you can legally terminate an employment contract for a 'fair' reason, one of them being for Capability (Performance).  Obviously, there needs to be a series of warnings in the lead up to the termination, but you can can do it.  Employment law yes - but not typically used in sport?      

I’m not being argumentative, at least not intentionally but i dont think that would stand up as anything other than unfair dismissal, no?