5 games in 15 days

brux

Any update on the injury front, we have a lot of games coming up, 5 games in 15 days and will need to rotate so would be good to have Naismith, Haring or Washington available for a couple of games.

3 minutes ago, brux said:

Any update on the injury front, we have a lot of games coming up, 5 games in 15 days and will need to rotate so would be good to have Naismith, Haring or Washington available for a couple of games.

Utterly ridiculous having fixture congestion like this. Hate to tempt fate but an absolute certainty for us to pick up a few injuries because of this. 

No info yet. 

Maybe get the right info with new manager. 

Some managers are happy to share the team news. Others like to keep it all secret to avoid opposition knowing anything. 

10 minutes ago, brux said:

Saints H WIN

Celtic H LOSS

Accies A WIN

Hibs H WIN

Dons H WIN 

12 points in the bag- boosh

I'm liking it! I'd maybe be a bit greedy and hope for a point against Celtic as well.

Would've been great having Washington, Naismth, Haring and even Garruccio available with all these games coming up.

Quick point on left-back....Hickey needs to be rested, too much too young, White isn't good enough and it would be great to see if Garrucio can reclaim the form he had before Mitchell strolled back to the club and nicked his position. Lost all confidence after Levein dropped him to play a winger as a left-back. Never recovered, injury hasn't helped.

Fort Vallance
41 minutes ago, OTT said:

Utterly ridiculous having fixture congestion like this. Hate to tempt fate but an absolute certainty for us to pick up a few injuries because of this. 

Seems pointless to cram games in like that and shut down for two weeks. I get the idea was for players to rest and recuperate but seems counter productive. 

32 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Would've been great having Washington, Naismth, Haring and even Garruccio available with all these games coming up.

Quick point on left-back....Hickey needs to be rested, too much too young, White isn't good enough and it would be great to see if Garrucio can reclaim the form he had before Mitchell strolled back to the club and nicked his position. Lost all confidence after Levein dropped him to play a winger as a left-back. Never recovered, injury hasn't helped.

I'm glad someone else saw a good player in him. Was shocked he got dropped when playing well. Just to accommodate a man utd player

9 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Seems pointless to cram games in like that and shut down for two weeks. I get the idea was for players to rest and recuperate but seems counter productive. 

Does it not usually occur when the weather is absolutely fine then they come back and the weather turns to shit? :D 

3 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

I'm glad someone else saw a good player in him. Was shocked he got dropped when playing well. Just to accommodate a man utd player

We'd struggled for so long with left back problems and at the start if last season he looked quite an accomplished player. Also had an eye for goal, remember that free kick against Inverness in the League Cup? Then Mitchell comes in, Levein wants to shoehorn him into the team so drops Garruccio. Unfair but not surprising with Mr L.

Coburg Hearts
20 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

That's SPFL/SFA logic for you.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

I'm liking it! I'd maybe be a bit greedy and hope for a point against Celtic as well.

Beat celtic but lose away to Hamilton 

12 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Beat celtic but lose away to Hamilton 

Mmmm….I hate Hamilton! Rather bag three points against them to get them down the league quicker. That said , a wee win against Smeltic wouldnae go a miss!

On 14/12/2019 at 11:39, Riccarton3 said:

Christ, I'd forgotten Washington even existed. 

this fifa have him as our best striker by a mile but from what iv seen all be it limited nothing on a shankland for instance

On 14/12/2019 at 11:43, brux said:

Saints H WIN

Celtic H LOSS

Accies A WIN

Hibs H WIN

Dons H WIN 

Oh dear 

On 14/12/2019 at 11:40, OTT said:

Good. Hope the squad all pick up 6 month injuries.

On 14/12/2019 at 11:43, brux said:

Saints H WIN

Celtic H LOSS

Accies A WIN

Hibs H WIN

Dons H WIN 

Your bets down already!