Michael Smith New Captain rumour (update: nope)

Hampden Demolition

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jambonian

• wavydavy

• Mikey1874

• Robbo-Jambo

4 hours ago, jambonian said:

Yes, fresh start for all. Some I think are beyond it, McLean and White spring to mind, but others like Damour, Clare and Dikamona, all younger can perhaps turn it around, if only to prove to themselves they're good enough. Can't make up my mind on Wighton, part of me says nope, he's not the standard we need, a lesser part says he has a bit of pace and Stendel might think he's worth looking at, especially playing an attacking style. I don't know. Hasn't impressed me any time I've seen him in all honesty. Time will tell.

well. After today. McLean bizarrely, pass marks. No-one else. 

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Thank God.

I do but I'm having a word about this suffering lark.

Don't mind suffering for my Christian faith but could do with a break as far as Hearts are concerned.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
22 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I'd say you're right on that mate, I'd expect a pretty high line. But every bye kick, keeper kick etc will go long against us (not unusual in Scotland i guess), and we'll need to win those first headers.

What do we know though!!! Wait n see i suppose!!!

Can only say that from what we saw yesterday, Berra was not the worst player on the park.

29 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

decent enough performance in the middle of the park tonight, would be my pick for captain going forward.

:spoton:

Berra as captain until the winter break, then he gets dropped as Souttar returns. We should try and get Jimmy Dunne in January, he did well up here and took to the club.

Edited by kila

35 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

decent enough performance in the middle of the park tonight, would be my pick for captain going forward.

More than decent I thought he was excellent tonight.  Covered every blade of grass.  The 2 MoM choices were correct.

12 minutes ago, kila said:

:spoton:

Berra as captain until the winter break, then he gets dropped as Souttar returns. We should try and get Jimmy Dunne in January, he did well up here and took to the club.

Would be a great signing for us.

Berra was excellent. Won every header. 

Smith gave his life tonight. Wasn’t great on the ball but he must have run about 12miles. Outstanding effort.