*** Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone Official Match Thread ***

rmreido

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Would help if our manager could speak proper english

how will our players understand him?

Are you being serious?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The reply I’d like to give to this post would probably get me arrested and not just banned from the forum. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I think it’s a fair point 

they won’t have a clue what he is saying 

Are you for real?

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• sadj

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, allyby said:

:facepalm: What world do you live in.

Cosgrove just said something similar on off the ball too - his English is poor 

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What you on about?

It doesn’t matter mate.  I’ve went from being angry at your post to just wanting to cry. You genuinely make me so sad. 

18 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Clearly that is the case but there is zero chance of moving any of these players on other than paying up their contracts. 

Or, they find another club and they agree to leave. 

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Ban this clown 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
13 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Listen son, you better cut that shit out after the guy has had 4 days to prepare the players. Stai Zitto🤫 

Shanks said no

You’re from Hamilton! 

Cosgrove?

They seemed to totally lose belief in the 2nd half and the substituations, other than Uche, made us worse not better.  How Bozanic stayed on ahead of Clare I have no idea.  We need a pacey striker urgently and someone dynamic in midfield that can play.

19 minutes ago, Brown1982 said:

Going to take a long time to sort this mess out.  To me the problems lie a lot deeper than bringing in a new manager.  I feel Stendal has one hand tied behind his back the minute he walks in the door.  To think that Levein and his sidekick McPhee have anything to do with this football club at all sickens me never mind being told they will be overseeing what will be a crucial January transfer window for us.

All this director of football nonsense is a joke.  We never had this years ago.  There is no need to make things more complicated than they need to be.  If you expect a new manager to fully implement his own ideas and playing styles then surely he should be the one bringing in new players????  The argument is going to be but the manager needs to concentrate on the coaching and tactics etc.   Well it wasn’t a problem for the likes of JJ in the past.  I really feel there’s something rotten about the way our club is being run just now that goes way beyond first team management level and with the absolute joke announcements of a recently sacked abysmal management team being sacked yet still hanging around for an extra few months sharing responsibilities to do one job is incredible.  What an absolute shambles.    

Well said bud great post. 

Just back from the game, and I would seriously bin most of them. I have been going to Tynecastle for decades, and this is one of the worst teams I have ever had the misfortune to witness. I would say on today's performance we are currently a bottom 6 championship side, or worse. The players are of a very very poor standard, they cannot pass a ball, cannot think or create space, cannot defend and cannot score. 

55 minutes ago, Stampy4England said:

We really are relegation contenders.

Absolute mess and anyone not worried needs a reality check!!

Today was the first time I genuinely thought relegation was a possibility 😔

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Jamie walker manages OK.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Again, lads. Please don't reply to JiH's trolling. You're better than that.

Best ignored.👍🏻

It’s hard, Mr P.

Ex member of the SaS

The two stand out players today were Clare and MacLean

They should be standing outside the dole office Monday morning.

52 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Yeah mate it’s hilarious.   He has made 8 out a possible 24 games this season and it’s nearly Xmas.  Two goals from our best player and highest earner yet he managed to turn out for Scotland twice in three days.  

The other players might be rubbish but at least they are available.  It’s simply not good enough 

To be honest I was laughing because someone was willing to tell the truth, so we'll done on that front. Will be interesting come the play offs. 

Brighton Jambo
36 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

To be honest I was laughing because someone was willing to tell the truth, so we'll done on that front. Will be interesting come the play offs. 

Oops sorry pal!  The rage was clouding my judgement!  

55 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

One positive I will take from this game ............................ Stendel has now seen the team play....... no where to hide now.

Will feel better once I've heard Stendel's post match comments. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

The quality from the team today was worse than poor, all huff and puff. We have bought some dross that is obvious and Stendel will have come to realise that no doubt about that. 

3 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

New Boss can only piss with the c..k he has

Correct. Decembers run of games will see Hearts lucky to take another 3 points. There is no point in expecting miracles because, even though it's nearly Xmas, they really don't happen. A result against Hibs at home is probably the best that can be hoped for. But if he adopts a high press against them then I would expect them to take a couple of goals off Hearts. Scott Allan will thread passes to Boyle and Kamberi while Doidge will occupy whatever ineffectual pairing Hearts have in defence. If Zlamal's in goals then I'd fear a bit of a doing. And if he plays that line up and style against the Uglies then you'd better get used to drubbings, they'd have a field day in the space that was left at the back today.

3 hours ago, cyprusjambo said:

Yes, Ann Budge angling to keep him and Macphee in charge of recruitment which has lead to this debacle of a team/squad

I simply cannot fathom this 

Recruitment by them ???  You cannot be serious ...........Vanacek(sacking material alone)  Damour Martin Sammon Rherras Grezlak Oshinawa Sowah Dauda Anderson El Hasnoui , Struna , Bikey,  Avlonitis, Choulay, Nowak, Augustyn Kitchen Noring ,Bobby  Bozanic x 2???? ....You'd be hard pushed to find a football player among the lot - Im sure we could all list many more nonentities.

I think you could safely say Levein/Macphee wouldn't know a football player if he bit him on the a***  

Oh Dear!!

21 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

Recruitment by them ???  You cannot be serious ...........Vanacek(sacking material alone)  Damour Martin Sammon Rherras Grezlak Oshinawa Sowah Dauda Anderson El Hasnoui , Struna , Bikey,  Avlonitis, Choulay, Nowak, Augustyn Kitchen Noring ,Bobby  Bozanic x 2???? ....You'd be hard pushed to find a football player among the lot - Im sure we could all list many more nonentities.

I think you could safely say Levein/Macphee wouldn't know a football player if he bit him on the a***  

Oh Dear!!

You’ve got Motherwell signing players tagged as non entities taking them to top 4 and rubbished by others as wondering how this can happen? Better scouting and management?

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The quality from the team today was worse than poor, all huff and puff. We have bought some dross that is obvious and Stendel will have come to realise that no doubt about that. 

He must be sitting at home right now saying “what the **** have I done!” 🙈

I’m sorry but If  you’ve watched the last 3 games and you come in and start Bozanic..? Added to the fact you start Keena and until this morning Wheelan wasn’t starting. Jury out big time.

We can take comfort though from the fact that we’ll geggenpressen which will allow us to compete with the top two.

Alternatively, we could’ve just got in Robinson whose team presses when it has to and plays football when it has to and on a small budget.

Good we had a hardon for 4 days. Never mind wait til he gets his players in. Once van dijk,  Robertson et al are in I think we might do ok.

2 hours ago, Drumjambo said:

Oh Dear!!

2 useless p....s  !!!

LarrysRightFoot

Levein has absolutely destroyed a group of grown men! He needs to leave the club, even just as a symbol that he has no control anymore.

Players themselves are still a abomination though - in particular Bobby, Bozanic and MacLean are a disgrace. 

The game was absolutely brutal....few minutes at the start they looked like they might have adapted the new style, then it was hoof and ping pong ball the rest of the game....They can't pass, they can't run, they can't make a decision.

What the hell Zlamal was doing I have no idea....

Claire....non existent.....

Bozanic....what?

A few of this team could and probably should be offloaded come January, because it just doesn't work.

This is what we all said would be the problem, you would need to be exceptional in high pressing to make it work week in week out, otherwise the opposition get time to go for the berra hoof right over you. 

Tommy Wright "I watched how Stendel got Barnsley to play and knew we'd get a lot of space in behind. We worked on trying to deal with that if they are going to press you as high up the pitch."

2 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

This is what we all said would be the problem, you would need to be exceptional in high pressing to make it work week in week out, otherwise the opposition get time to go for the berra hoof right over you. 

Tommy Wright "I watched how Stendel got Barnsley to play and knew we'd get a lot of space in behind. We worked on trying to deal with that if they are going to press you as high up the pitch."

But does he have an iPad?

When Ann Budge asks DS what are his thoughts on the squad he’ll tell her “Whoever put this lot together needs to be f###### castrated because it’s not a manager you need it’s a bloody miracle worker”. Ann Budge says there’s money for new players following DS being able to move players out. Who in their right mind would want the dross that DS has inherited ?

Just now, mitch41 said:

When Ann Budge asks DS what are his thoughts on the squad he’ll tell her “Whoever put this lot together needs to be f###### castrated because it’s not a manager you need it’s a bloody miracle worker”. Ann Budge says there’s money for new players following DS being able to move players out. Who in their right mind would want the dross that DS has inherited ?

That’s the challenge DS accepted when he signed on. Given our league position at that point and the recorded games he surely watched it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. 

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That’s the challenge DS accepted when he signed on. Given our league position at that point and the recorded games he surely watched it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. 

True then again when you witness these players up close in training and match days SD will probably be thinking how in hell did Levein and his Boot Room get away with this shambles for so long. And how the hell am I going to get rid of the dross. 

Just now, mitch41 said:

True then again when you witness these players up close in training and match days SD will probably be thinking how in hell did Levein and his Boot Room get away with this shambles for so long. And how the hell am I going to get rid of the dross. 

Aye, tough job. 

pettigrewsstylist

If we cant pull 2 players, from anywhere within club, to immediately replace Clare and Macleans performance levels, then its probably best if we start to consider ending the academy project.